MO - Laclede Co., Hunter Finds Body in Box, Nov'08 - Sharon Sabla

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The S M-B case is interesting. I haven't heard much on it lately (I live in Florida). There were sporadic updates, then the fire and a little more, but nothing I have seen lately.

The more I read about Sabine Musil-Buehler, the more I think that it is very likely it could be her. The details surrounding her missing persons case have become more sinister, down to someone torching the hotel that she co-owned with her estranged husband. Her boyfriend has been in trouble for arson before and some strange men were caught with her car. They've found blood in her car along with pieces of upholstery that were removed.

If they were really desperate to cover it up by torching her hotel and removing pieces of her car, whose to say that they wouldn't put her in a box, cover her with concrete, and drop her off almost 20 hours away?

While I know the time-line fits, I would think key things like a "hysterectomy" and having a gall bladder removed would be some identifying traits they would release about Sabine.
Plus, while dropping someone off 20 hours away is possible, I don't think it's as realistic.

http://boards.library.trutv.com/showthread.php?t=291654

The police in this Jane Doe case have cross-reference missing persons databases already and nothing has been found.
They are saying that this is likely someone who people don't know is even missing.

These people need to spell-check, lol. They spelled gall bladder "blatter".

"An autopsy ruled the death to be homicide. The victim had been deceased 7- 10 days.
The victim, who remains unidentified, was a white female, 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-8, 135-150 pounds, light brown or brown hair 7-10 inches long, somewhere between 25-45 years old, no tattoos (lower legs/feet too decomposed for examination), hysterectomy scar, gall blatter had been removed, manicured nails, dental work, one piercing in each ear, and the hands were not callused. Victim was dressed in pajamas with no underwear or bra, no shoes or socks.
“We have checked all matching missing persons files in MULES and NCIC without a match,” Wrinkle said. “We have dental x-rays and a DNA profile is being done by Missouri State Highway Patrol lab.”
So far, the sheriff’s department has not been able to find any leads in the case. "
http://www.lakesunleader.com/news/x...ch-encased-in-cement-inside-a-plastic-toolbox

I think this is the same paper that listed there was a "fowl" odor coming from the container instead of "foul".

While I know the time-line fits, I would think key things like a "hysterectomy" and having a gall bladder removed would be some identifying traits they would release about Sabine.
Plus, while dropping someone off 20 hours away is possible, I don't think it's as realistic.

http://boards.library.trutv.com/showthread.php?t=291654

The police in this Jane Doe case have cross-reference missing persons databases already and nothing has been found.
They are saying that this is likely someone who people don't know is even missing.

I wonder if Sabine has been entered in the databases. I have not been able to find anything other than her age in newspaper articles.

I wonder if Sabine has been entered in the databases. I have not been able to find anything other than her age in newspaper articles.

me neither. You would think they would list any personally identifiable markings, surgeries, eye color, etc.

The woman found here had pajamas on. It really makes me think she was killed while she was sleeping or on a road trip or when she got up.

me neither. You would think they would list any personally identifiable markings, surgeries, eye color, etc.

The woman found here had pajamas on. It really makes me think she was killed while she was sleeping or on a road trip or when she got up.

You are right. I hope they identify the poor woman soon.

This woman only had pajamas on, no underwear. That's strange to me... but maybe I'm just abnormal. Apparently there was no sexual assault because they would release that, wouldn't they? Or perhaps not...

She was missing so long ago though and has reddish hair. I think the victim was blonde or brunette?

This woman only had pajamas on, no underwear. That's strange to me... but maybe I'm just abnormal. Apparently there was no sexual assault because they would release that, wouldn't they? Or perhaps not...

LE would not release whether sexual assault had taken place. (At least they ususally don't........) LE has also not released the cause of death. This is info. the killer would know and they (LE) usually keep this info. to themselves until they apprehend someone and feel it is safe to reveal the COD. Because LE has not been able to make an identification, and it sounds like this woman led a conservative life style, I am guessing this woman was killed by someone who knew her. She has not been reported missing, (imo) and that is a huge clue as to her demise. I hope LE gets a break in the case. This is awful...........

Kaelee,

I forwarded Dana's information to an investigator in Laclede County. Dana had a tattoo (the woman found in the box is said to have not had one.) She was also very young to have undergone a complete hysterectomy. However, I was 24 when I had to have mine.

You never know.....thanks for the help!

I do not think this woman is Dana Bruce. If it were Dana, I think LE would have solved the identity by now. However, I did want to point out that one of the news articles stated that her lower legs and feet were badly decomposed. Meaning, if she had a tatoo on her ankle, (as many young women do) it may not be a viable clue to her identity because of the decomposition.

well sometimes they might release that info but most of the time, le likes to keep some details unknown to the public.

He explained, "She was basically sitting in the box with her knees up and the concrete was poured over her."
Two deer hunters found the box and body on the morning of November 15th off Highway AA outside Lebanon. The box was in a ditch off the roadway. It took four sheriff's deputies to lift the body and box and take everything to Springfield.
"At the autopsy, the assistant medical examiner used a hammer and a big chisel to chip the concrete and get it out," said Wrinkle.

http://www.myfoxstl.com/myfox/pages...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

could this woman have went to Chicago for her Gallbladder Removal: Laparoscopic?
Can LE check medical records of anyone who had this procedure in the two-state area?
How common is it?

I found this place in Illinois that performs such a procedure...
usurg.com © 2003 1725 W. Harrison Street, Ste 810 Chicago, IL 60612 Ph: 312-942-6500 Fax: 312-563-2080​

http://www.usurg.com/news/Gallbladder.htm

could this woman have went to Chicago for her Gallbladder Removal: Laparoscopic?
Can LE check medical records of anyone who had this procedure in the two-state area?
How common is it?

I found this place in Illinois that performs such a procedure...
usurg.com © 2003 1725 W. Harrison Street, Ste 810 Chicago, IL 60612 Ph: 312-942-6500 Fax: 312-563-2080​

http://www.usurg.com/news/Gallbladder.htm

I am pretty sure my sister had this exact procedure done in Springfield, Missouri.

Thanks for posting the new articles! I'm glad this is finally branching out into other areas of the state and maybe even country eventually.

I haven't heard anything back from LE about Sabine. Do you think I should call as well? I sent it to 3 known email addresses for Sheriff Wrinkle.

I am pretty sure my sister had this exact procedure done in Springfield, Missouri.

Thanks for posting the new articles! I'm glad this is finally branching out into other areas of the state and maybe even country eventually.

I haven't heard anything back from LE about Sabine. Do you think I should call as well? I sent it to 3 known email addresses for Sheriff Wrinkle.

doesn't hurt to call. They are looking for any and every lead possible.

I also had an ex-employee just up and move -- leave the state right around this time. He just married this woman with money but all I know is her first name. From what his friends said, he just didn't call or show up to work around November 7 and 8th. He wouldn't return calls or anything.
I'm betting it's not her, but she does match the description with hair, weight, well-manicured. I just don't know the woman's last name.
And actually, I'd day she's more around 120 to 130 pounds...

Well, I have a detective calling me back today (hopefully) about Sabine. He was on another phone call at the moment.

I'm nervous, I've never called anything in before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back