DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Leslea Shannon, 35, was last known to be in the Branson area on Sept. 8. She told her parents she would be back in the metro the next day to attend her brother’s birthday party. Her parents said she didn’t have a car, and they don’t know why she was even in the Branson area.
Apparently, one of her friends was able to track her phone through an app, which showed she was in Leslie, Arkansas, about 200 miles from Warrensburg. Her disappearance doesn’t make sense because she would never abandon her kids.

Leslea’s family said a judge denied a subpoena request for investigators to ping her phone, citing her age and privacy laws. The family said that investigators plan to submit another request.

promo362110829.jpg

Warrensburg mom of two missing for more than two weeks, leaving family anxious

Casenet isn't showing anything important in my opinion, there was a paternity case last year.

Leslea Shannon, 35, was last known to be in the Branson area on Sept. 8. She told her parents she would be back in the metro the next day to attend her brother’s birthday party. Her parents said she didn’t have a car, and they don’t know why she was even in the Branson area.
Apparently, one of her friends was able to track her phone through an app, which showed she was in Leslie, Arkansas, about 200 miles from Warrensburg. Her disappearance doesn’t make sense because she would never abandon her kids.

Leslea’s family said a judge denied a subpoena request for investigators to ping her phone, citing her age and privacy laws. The family said that investigators plan to submit another request.

promo362110829.jpg

Warrensburg mom of two missing for more than two weeks, leaving family anxious

I can tell you first hand that those GPS's can be very inaccurate. My hubby's and some of his co workers phones have had them 200-300 miles away from where they were actually working!

If you do the search and go to the second page, look at the criminal/infraction case, docket entries. Screen capture attached

Ok, I didn't click on any pages

Police now say Leslea Shannon, 35, was seen at Walmart in Warsaw, Mo. on Sept. 8 around 8:30 p.m. Police believe she is with Jamie Katzenmaier in a white 2000 Mazda B2000. The vehicle they are traveling in has front end damage and the right tail light may not work.

Authorities said they believe the two are still in Arkansas.

missing-mom.jpg

Police release new info. in case of missing Warrensburg mom

I wonder if Missouri will foot the bill for extradition

"She would not just up and leave for no reason at all," Kerri Shannon, mom, said.

Kerri Shannon says she talked to her daughter on Sept. 8. Leslea told her she was in the Branson area but would be home for her brother's birthday party on Sept. 9. However, she never showed. The Shannon's filed a missing person report.

"(This situation) is a little bit different in the sense that the behavior that Leslea's displaying is very unusual according to her family," Warrensburg Chief of Police, Rich Lockhart, said. "She's gone more than two weeks without talking to her children, without talking to her brother ... and then when you look at her bank activity, she hasn't had any activity in more than two weeks."

Missing Warrensburg mother believed to be in Southwest Missouri or Northwest Arkansas

From the article linked by Imstilla.grandma ...

The Warrensburg Police Department is working with many other agencies in this case. Sunday the Arkansas State Police flew an airplane over Leslie, Ark. which is the last place Leslea's phone was active. Lockhart says they did not see anything, the brush was too dense. They plan to fly again in the coming weeks.

Lockhart shared the two were pulled over in a white 2000 Mazda Pickup for a faulty taillight just after midnight Sept. 9 in Marshall, Ark. After that, they disappeared.

So we know the last confirmed sighting.

Marshall and Leslie Arkansas are only 8 miles apart.

Google Maps

My presumption is that the traffic stop occurred prior to the last phone activity and thus I presume that they were travelling US 65 south which passes through Branson and continues to Conway, AR where it connects to I-40.

Was just coming to post this. Thanks Darling136

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cryptocloud155
Back