MO MO - Limon Landon Little, 49, West Plains, 15 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I see they ask some valid questions. And not to be ornery but they are right about the fact Limon is a mystery, the didnt inform the family until april 21 and the general public until july 21 that he was possibly missing as well. No one including marilyn, bless her soul, made a peep. Now he still an after thought.

March 16, 2023 article - I’ve also added this link to Mr Briscoe’s thread.

Noting:

“I just believe that the investigation never started on the right foot. I don’t think the home was ever searched. I don’t think any electronic communication devices, phones, computers, anything, were searched,” Olmstead [Center for Missing Persons President] said.

Especially perplexing is how little is known about Briscoe’s roommate.

“Limon Little is like a mystery in himself. I’ve only seen one photograph of him online this whole time,” Olmstead said.

There have been no statements from Little’s friends or family, no other photographs and no indication of how he and Briscoe became roommates.

[...]

The Sheriff’s Office said it has made nine arrests in connection with the case, all on unrelated charges. While no one has been directly charged in the disappearance of Little and Ira Briscoe, law enforcement has said those arrests have been used to move the investigation forward.

Limon Little had limited contact with Missouri courts, seat belt violation and inherited from his namesake:

Just a tiny bit more information about the missing man here:

His mother passed in June of 2022:

It does seem that the two men disappeared shortly after the inheritance was disbursed?

Arkansas' court site is having what they call intermittent problems:

West Plains is close to the state line, just thought it was worth a try?

Last edited:
@PayrollNerd @Sleuthster @GatorFL is there an on-line court site for Florida? The missing man's family apparently lived in Florida, out looking for more information about him.

Thanks, colleagues!
There is for each county. If you know a county name I can see if their records are available online. Most counties have some level of records available.

There is for each county. If you know a county name I can see if their records are available online. Most counties have some level of records available.

Checking some genealogy sites, I went back to write down the towns & counties!

Lake Panasofke, Sumter County
Tampa, Hillsboro County
Riverview, Hillsboro County
Miami, Miami-Dade County

Thanks so much for your prompt reply!

Checking some genealogy sites, I went back to write down the towns & counties!

Lake Panasofke, Sumter County
Tampa, Hillsboro County
Riverview, Hillsboro County
Miami, Miami-Dade County

Thanks so much for your prompt reply!
In Hillsborough County I can see what appears to be a court order for support, possibly child support or alimony. Then there is a divorce too.

@PayrollNerd @Sleuthster @GatorFL is there an on-line court site for Florida? The missing man & his family apparently lived in Florida, out looking for more information about him.

Thanks, colleagues!
You can also check myfloridacounty.com for a statewide search.

Hello all, i am popping by to update this page. And since there are no updates, i thought i would share with you this, it has been suggested that Landon and Ira could have been more than roommates. I have struggled with the connection being between them as they have no common interests.

Upon talking to friends of Landon's that he was the protective type and Ira was one who couldnt stay out of trouble. No one i talked to found it odd Landon would try to help Ira. As a veteran and as a bouncer in bars Landan was by all accounts was a formidable individual.

I believe there exists a lack of information on Landon because of the shear amount of innuendo surrounding Ira. The facts are a jumbled mass of information that Iras family decide is pertinent and impertinent. Much of the information is disregarded by them as well as the police. Sadly, and though i understand why, Landon has been mostly forgotten.

Limon Little had limited contact with Missouri courts, seat belt violation and inherited from his namesake:

It does seem that the two men disappeared shortly after the inheritance was disbursed?

Step mother

All my resources say that Limon did not receive a large amount of money, from fathers death more memorabilia than anything else. I have his son saying they spoke on 12/16/2020 then nothing after. I have a picture taken at his girlfriend's house on 12/15/2020 which looks nothing like the picture there have of him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie
Back