MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momtective, I think that the reporter said that with the tip line a $1000 reward was automatically offered.

I apologize if this has been discussed, I skipped a whole thread, was there any other information on the plumber or handyman they were supposedly checking into. Was that a rumour, is there a handyman that the family used?

This news makes me very sad because it's made the possibility of Lisa being alive seem less likely. I hope I'm wrong. JMO

Are you thinking what I'm thinking, or am I just OVER thinking? Man sees guy with baby, tells his wife, but he doesn't want to call the police, so she does. Doesn't want to been seen on camera. Really camera shy? It just seems strange to me.

As to the teen, there may be nothing said about him (assuming it is a he) because he is a minor. Those things are not revealed when talking about a minor. Not until they are charged at least.

Did you notice that when one of the neighbors wife was interviewed by local media, the camera pans around and a male is standing- leaning against a car, keeping his back to the camera.
Could this be the man seen carrying a baby or is my hinkyness way off? lol

imo

When was the teen's DNA taken? How long does it take for results to come in with a rush on it?

Coming into this case relatively late.......what was the DNA taken for? Wouldn't it normally be fingerprints since he had been inside the house? Or was there something that appeared suspect when LE originally went to the house that would require taking his DNA?

:confused:

Good night all. . going to bed w/ a heavy heart..

I'm just going to picture this perfect little human in all her giggling smiling glory.

I'm so sad right now. This will not have a good ending for this beautiful baby. They are not going to GJ w/ proof that Lisa is held captive somewhere or that she"s being well cared for by someone. imo

Toby,
This news isn't giving us a good feeling is it? I tear up when I see pictures of baby Lisa. She is such a cutie. She looks well taken care of....Babie's aren't suppose to disappear.

imo

My gut says they will arrest Deborah by Wednesday. Detective Young is on her like a fighter jet pilot locked to fire. He hasn't discussed looking elsewhere for suspects in any depth - he's just locked on Deborah. So whatever they know, they're just getting their evidence together to make their case to bring it forward.

Deborah speaks SO strangely, and as someone on TV said this evening, her use of words and phrases is downright weird. Like "the boys are waiting for their sister"....something is very off with her statements.

At this point, I suspect she did something to the baby and I'm about 50/50 of the belief that someone else helped her dispose of the body. I don't think that 'someone else' is the husband, at least right now I don't believe that.

She does not ring true. Nothing is right with her manner - it's all off. And I will be happy to eat my words if I'm wrong. I just wish LE would arrest her, b/c I really do think she'll break down and admit something when that happens. She's got to know her clock is ticking....and she's not going to be able to stand the pressure as it builds.

ETA: and Young better be right, b/c if an unknown abductor did take the baby, it appears he made up his mind quite early that it was Deborah, and his external search appears quite cursory. That's why I think they have the goods on her and it's just a matter of days...

This news makes me very sad because it's made the possibility of Lisa being alive seem less likely. I hope I'm wrong. JMO

Ditto :(

My hope is gone sad to say.

(On a happier note, for me anyway, WOOT Texas Rangers. Walk off grand slam Nellie Cruz to win in OT!! And no more OT for me I promise. lol.)

Unless I missed a major development this afternoon/this evening, I think that the "man carrying a baby" and the "screams in the woods" are just rumors. We saw it once but it was never mentioned again.

Thank you. That is a very interesting video with the lady who's husband saw someone with a baby. I read in an article he did not want to go on camera. Wonder why he left it up to his wife to report it to the police or not?

The wife was awfully blase' about it,also. I would have been quite shook up if I believed I let someone get away with kidnapping a baby.
I find EVERYONE suspicious :maddening: Except that woman on the following video who got a little teary. I find her very convincing . :snooty:

I'll be honest, I'm very concerned about this guy's actions as his wife stands and talks to the media about him seeing a man carrying a baby with only a diaper on thru the neighborhood. Why is it that someone who saw something like that, not want to relate it personally to the media? Why does he seem to be hiding?

Then wouldn't they be able to make an arrest ASAP???

They can 'know' what happened and still have insufficient proof to take it to court. For instance a witness can say I saw so n so shoot so and so. But unless they find evidence to cooberate that a shooting took place, that the first so n so was present, they don't have enough to go to court.

What homeless guy? What'd I miss?

I think this is the homeless guy/handyman who disappeared/man on bicycle with backpack. Not sure of anything at this moment though!

Looking for links now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member