MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Lisa was "sick" is my understanding, as well. I've asked for clarification on this but have not seen a response. Puh-leeeze, will someone explain the "sickness" of baby Lisa? Had she been to a doctor? Was the child on medication? Was the illness a simple cold, or had Lisa been diagnosed with something more serious?

yes,she had a cold & cough.I do not know answer to other questions as I dont think they have been ask or answered by family..

That Lisa was "sick" is my understanding, as well. I've asked for clarification on this but have not seen a response. Puh-leeeze, will someone explain the "sickness" of baby Lisa? Had she been to a doctor? Was the child on medication? Was the illness a simple cold, or had Lisa been diagnosed with something more serious?

All I know is that she had a cold with a cough.

From what I understand, and I can't confirm or state as fact, Debbie took Jefferey's work phone to the Police station with her and they confiscated it. Again, I can't confirm. We'll have to wait and see if it's true.

The dad's name is Jeremy not Jeffrey. :innocent:

Jeffrey Irwin - Lisa's father
Deborah Bradley - Lisa's mother

Close! :)

Jeremy Irwin - Lisa's father
Deborah Irwin - Lisa's Mother

ETA: There seems to be an echo in here! :D

I haven't heard anybody say that Lisa's dad had a company phone with him but couldn't use it to make a 911 call.

JMO

Of course not. But not being able to use his work phone for personal use would explain why he had more than one phone which appeared to be one of your questions in your original post on this subject.

A 'phone box' outside that had lines into the house, IIRC ours was a grey color and it had the name of the phone company on it. No land lines anymore.

So when you cancelled your land line, the phone co. came out and removed this box? What if you move and the new residence would like land line service? The phone co. would have to come out and install all that hardware right. Seems like a lot of work when they can just shut off the phone service remotely.

I see a kitten theme starting to develop here. White kittens on Lisa's top and a stray kitten sleeping in mom's bed.

One thing I know about stray kittens is they hang around a source of food, usually a dumpster, garbage or landfill.

Maybe the kitten holds more clues than we think, if the kitten truly exists.

Where did they come across this kitten, nice diversion for the older boys don't ya think?

Just saying.

Sorry if I offend anyone, I am just very frustrated with this case.

LOL This is funny I am reading waaaaaaaaaaaay back at the first few pages of this thread, and skipped two other threads (you guys have been busy)

I jumped up here to post about the kitten since this is new to me... I too wonder where it came from, and when! This may be nothing but could be a BIG clue. Wonder if LE has come across a litter of stray kittens or a nursing momma cat while searching???? You guys have probably covered this a half dozen times already, sorry if I am dragging up old business....

Close! :)

Jeremy Irwin - Lisa's father
Deborah Irwin - Lisa's Mother

ETA: There seems to be an echo in here! :D
Deborah Bradley.

I frequently forget names and it's helpful to me to glance down at the thread tags to jog my memory.

Snipped
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-mi...motional-plea-return/story?id=14670008&page=2

She has two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear and a beauty mark on her right outer thigh. She also has a cold with a cough.

Snipped
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15642798/authorities-search-joco-landfill-for-missing-baby-lisa

The family celebrated the eighth birthday of Irwin's son on Sunday at the family home. Netz [Bradley's Grandfather] said Lisa was fussy because of a cold but it was a happy day.

Is this the dads family we are hearing things from? Is the mothers family there too?

My hubby had a company cell and it was not to be used for personal use. Some companies have a policy like this.

My hubby's company has the same policy, but of course if we needed to dial 911, we'd break policy.

LOVE IT!! My kids were very hot natured and would not wear winter weight pj's - ever! They wore summer weight in the winter so shorts and a t-shirt in the dead of winter was the norm here. They also had sensitive skin so when it became mandatory for childrens sleepwear to be flame retardant they didn't even wear real jammies. Just a simple cotton t-shirt and knit shorts. The only time they wore heavier than that is when we went tent camping.

Hey, at least they were put to bed! They may not have stayed.....

My mom and dad have told me that I learned to shuck my clothes before I was 9 months old. They'd bathe me, diaper me, dress me all cute and in the morning find me nakey in my crib. I still "sleep strip!"

I just wanted to chime in on the pj issue. I have a toddler relative living with me right now, and it is not unusual for us to put him down for the night with a comfy t-shirt and some knit shorts. He just doesn't own many pairs of pj's, or maybe I don't do laundry often enough!

My hinkey meter is dinging where Mom is concerned. Doesn't mean she did anything, but something about her is disturbing me a great deal.

Does it really matter?

ITA! My kids have often gone to bed in shorts when the weather is warm. Their PJs are usually pants, so if it's a warm day and they have a soft pair of shorts, then what does is matter? Is it REALLY any different than sleeping in PJ shorts? She was appropriately dressed and looks well cared for.

I believe Billie Jean Dunn was "helpful" like that, too.

Last time I drove through Abilene - which was recently - , Haleigh Dunn's billboard was still up. Has she been found, and Billie Jean Dunn arrested?

(Honest question, honestly. I thought she was still missing and no one really knew what happened to her, especially her mother).

She is absolutely in their crosshairs. Absolutely. Like Riley Fox's dad, and the Aisenbergs, and Breanna's folks. Who are in horrible pain, their babies were missing, and on top of all that they're being hounded by LE during their panic.

Last week, Texas just released YET ANOTHER convicted criminal who served 25 years in prison for the murder of his wife, that he did not commit. DNA evidence tested by the Innocence Project, tested against the will and over the strong objections of the prosecution, proved that another man was guilty of the murder.

Sorry to be off track, but I'm kind of up to here with cops getting the wrong idea and vilifying the victims of these horrible crimes.
Like with Mark Hacking, Casey Anthony, Scott Peterson, etc., LE DO get it right sometimes and don't just vilify 'victims' of crimes. It goes both ways in these cases. Sometimes the people under scrutiny by LE, people who are the supposed 'victims' of crimes, deserve to be there...we don't have the facts that LE does, so I'll continue to give them the benefit of the doubt until we find out that KC's LE has a reputation for incompetence.

LE has one responsibility and one only, and that is to the VICTIM, Lisa Irwin. Her parents or a parent might not be involved in whatever happened to her, but LE has an obligation to that little girl to find her. If there is any question whatsoever about those closest to that baby, it is LE's DUTY to look into it...they cannot look the other way or shrug off inconsistencies just because the questions are about a parent or parent. It sucks, especially if the parents are innocent. But that baby deserves LE's full attention to the facts, even if those facts make them question a possibly innocent parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member