GUILTY MO - Lucas Theede-Bennett, 9 mos, shaken to death, Willard, 6 Jan 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, that site is heartbreaking. Reading the guestbook had me bawling.
RIP beautiful baby Lucas

I feel so blessed right now to have someone I know and trust 100% to care for my daughter.

This woman was due in court in June. I can't find anything about it.

Has anyone seen anything? Thank you in advance.

strange. search i did gives no articles past march 31st

Caringer is scheduled to stand trial on April 8th. I will be there to cover it.

Brenda Caringer's trial is set to begin August 23 with jury selection and the trial to proceed for the remainder of the week.

Brenda Caringer's trial is rescheduled for Nov. 8-16. Jury selection on Mon, Nov. 8, trial Tues & Wed, off Thurs for Holiday, resume on Fri Nov. 12, off for the weekend resume trial on Mon. Nov. 15. No more delays, the judge says this is it.

Brenda Caringer's trial is rescheduled for Nov. 8-16. Jury selection on Mon, Nov. 8, trial Tues & Wed, off Thurs for Holiday, resume on Fri Nov. 12, off for the weekend resume trial on Mon. Nov. 15. No more delays, the judge says this is it.

Why all of the delays? Enough is enough. This angel's family deserves to have their day in court.

This monster deserves to be sentenced. :furious:

Postponed to Nov. due to last minute certification of an "expert" witness for the defense. Although it doesn't seem fair to keep pushing the trial date back, the ultimate goal is that we get justice for my angel and eliminate any opportunity for her to appeal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back