MO MO - Marc Randall Fullerton, 35, walked away from gf's house, left veh, Pemiscot Co, 3 June 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reward raised to $20K for info. on missing Pemiscot Co. man
11/10/2020

The family is now offering a $20,000 reward.

BB1aTcm6.img

141500712_161618192427265_8193520827865572550_o.jpg

Where is Marc Fullerton
23 Jan 2021

MISSING!
MARC RANDALL FULLERTON (35)
Last person known to see him is his girlfriend [EBM to remove gf's name] on 6.3.2020 at her house in Braggadocio, Mo two hours before dark...her statement.
We also know his wallet, phone, shoes,truck and keys were still in her house.
She says he vanished while she was in the bathroom throwing up.
Marc is his parents only child, he's a dad (2 boys) and he's a friend to many and we will search for answers until we find out what happened to him. To whomever knows something you must come forward because we’re not giving up until justice is served!!
#findmarcrandallfullerton
#postingeverydayuntilyouarebroughthome #findMarcRandallFullerton #findMarcFullerton #justiceforMarcFullerton #findMarc #whereisMarc #justiceforMarc #wewontstop #speakup #report #disapearance #missingman #truecrimes #stillmissing #findhim
#hesstillmissing #missourimissing #missingfromus #missingperson #missingpersons #missingpeople #missing #murder #lost #missouri

Findmarcrandallfullerton - This group is permanently closed, but there are a couple of interesting posts with comments and a nice video showing various pics of Marc.

Ugh this is so sad. Sounds like many in the community are so angry that the police never took any evidence or considered that spot a crime scene, and believe that corruption and conspiracy is happening. So hope someone is able to step in so that multiple people don’t get to just keep walking free.
It’s all so sickening.

Missing Marc Fullerton
The page posted on May 14
Someone please be the answer to this family’s prayers.
Marc was last seen at his girlfriends house. He left all his belongings at her house. Her story is ____
No arrests have been made YET.

The August 9 post seems to be written with so much emotion. This family desperately just wants to lay their loved one to rest. It’s so sad to read a family member pleading for whomever to just tell them where Marc’s at so they can bury him; I cannot even begin to imagine...

Marc Randall Fullerton
  • fullerton_marc.jpg
  • fullerton_marc_abdomentattoo.jpg
  • fullerton_marc_chesttattoo.jpg
  • fullerton_marc_armtattoo1.jpg
  • fullerton_marc_armtattoo2.jpg
Fullerton, circa 2020; Some of Fullerton's tattoos
Details of Disappearance
Fullerton was last seen in Braggadocio, Missouri on June 25, 2020. His girlfriend stated he unexpectedly walked away from her residence while she was in the bathroom, and she thought he might be headed to his grandfather's house two miles away. If so, he never arrived there. He has never been heard from again.

He left behind all his belongings, including his truck, wallet, keys, dentures, hat, jewelry, phone and glasses. His cross necklace, which he never removed, was found broken on the floor of his girlfriend's home. Prior to his disappearance, he had said he planned to end his relationship with his girlfriend. It's uncharacteristic of him to be out of touch with his family.

Fullerton has two sons. His case remains unsolved.

<modsnip>

The justice system has failed Marc, his precious son, beautiful mother, and the rest of his family and friends that loved him. His family deserves closure and to be able to lay him to rest, at the very least. Justice should be served!

This case hurts my heart. Not a day goes by that I don't think of Marc and his family at least once.

Last edited by a moderator:

• fullerton_marc2.jpg
  • fullerton_marc3.jpg
  • fullerton_marc7.jpg

• fullerton_marc8.jpg
  • fullerton_marc9.jpg
  • Missing Since 06/03/2020
  • Missing From Braggadocio, Missouri
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 02/25/1985 (38)
  • Age 35 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'11, 150 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description Black shorts and no shirt or shoes.
  • Medical Conditions Fullerton had recently had some dental work done and was still recovering on the day of his disappearance. His girlfriend stated he was vomiting and "sick as a dog."

• Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. All of Fullerton's teeth have been extracted. He had a full set of dentures but wasn't wearing them when he disappeared. His ears are pierced and he has a scar on the knuckles of his right hand. Fullerton has extensive black and gray tattoos, including his name "MARC" in Old English script on his abdomen just above his navel, full sleeves of a skull-themed design on both arms, and the names "Aiden" and "Cade" across his upper chest just below his collarbone. Photos of some of his tattoos are posted with this case summary. He had a goatee at the time of his disappearance. He wore eyeglasses, but left those behind.

Details of Disappearance​

Fullerton was last seen in Braggadocio, Missouri on June 25, 2020. His girlfriend stated he unexpectedly walked away from her residence while she was in the bathroom, and she thought he might be headed to his grandfather's house two miles away. If so, he never arrived there. He has never been heard from again.

He left behind all his belongings, including his truck, wallet, keys, dentures, hat, jewelry, phone and glasses. His cross necklace, which he never removed, was found broken on the floor of his girlfriend's home. Prior to his disappearance, he had said he planned to end his relationship with his girlfriend. It's uncharacteristic of him to be out of touch with his family.

Fullerton has two sons. His case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency​

• Pemiscot County Sheriff’s Office 573-333-4101

Source Information​

Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 24, 2021; casefile added.​

**BUMPING** for Marc in August 2024.<modsnip - no POI has been named by LE> REST in PEACE Marc. Praying for Marc's sons and family. There may not be justice on earth but there is in eternity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, excuse me? His treasured necklace was found broken on the floor? He has had "all of his teeth removed" and left his dentures at home? and phone? and wallet? nahhh
who leaves the house at night half naked with ZERO belongings or resources. I feel like someone would walk a block and come right back home at least to grab their teeth phone and a t-shirt before taking off for good. I definitely think his gf knows a heck of a lot more.

the only way I can see this NOT being foul play is if he was high on meth and got so angry he left in such an altered state and passed somewhere else :(
I say this because the full teeth extraction at age 35 means only one thing to me. moo
feeling so badly for his mother right now, my heart goes out to her they seem so close :(

Girlfriend definitely needs to be thoroughly investigated, and it’s suspicious if he told loved ones he was about to call it quits with her, but honestly I get Brandon Swanson vibes from this case. Possibly BECAUSE he was done with her he stormed off, intending on returning at least for his things but something happened, theoretically due to intoxication. I know, personally, for a fact that heavy use of the substance pertaining to tooth loss can cause someone to wander aimlessly, cover GREAT distances, and be unable to find their way, and such a magical journey of physical exertion can give you Rhabdo, which can quickly be fatal.

Looking at a map, he lived in a SUPER rural farm area, stretching for miles. Not only that but there is some type of irrigation creek nearby. Weather conditions at the time would be helpful. Crops would have already been planted and if he passed on a farm the staff may not have had the chance to see a body until after decomposition had passed and then went over it with farming equipment.

I haven’t been privy to whether or not Marc truly suffered from any substance abuse. My grandfather lost all his teeth due to medical illness in the early 20th century. But let’s be truthful that sort of illness isn’t likely compared to what is actually a super common recreational culture in extremely rural Midwestern towns during the 2010s and 2020s era.

Hopefully his family gets the truth soon. Insight to the land layout and other local information would be very helpful. Whether or not Marc enjoyed substances makes him no less valuable and deserving of justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thecovert
Back