MO - Michael Brown's stepfather being investigated for inciting riot

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Disgusting. But not a surprise. Is Ferguson running scared? Or is is there a lot going on that we don't hear about? DO we hear anything at all about Ferg? Why worry about one little town when the whole country is ... well, best left unsaid.

I remain thankful that I don't live anywhere near there.

JMO

<snip>

"Mr. Head, reached by phone Tuesday, said he had not heard from the police about an investigation. “I’m not worried about nothing,” said Mr. Head, who declined to discuss the comments he made last week."

<snip>

"State Senator Jamilah Nasheed, a St. Louis Democrat who has supported peaceful protesters, said she feared an investigation into Mr. Head’s comments would make it harder for the community to move forward. “It’s just really unfortunate because we’re trying to heal, and I feel like that’s only putting more fuel to the fire,” said Ms. Nasheed, who said she did not believe Mr. Head caused the rioting."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/03/u...lumn-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1

Video and more at link. Oh, and the caption under the video is wrong. LM & LH had known at least an hour before if not longer what the GJ decision was.

As for Nasheed, she has no room to talk. What she's really saying is "move along folks, there's nothing to look at here"!

BBM Nasheed doesn't want investigators to add more fuel to the fire? She could have chosen a different idiom when defending LH's actions of begging people to burn down the city....

BBM Nasheed doesn't want investigators to add more fuel to the fire? She could have chosen a different idiom when defending LH's actions of begging people to burn down the city....

Yeah, the key word for Nasheed is "incite" or instigate, encourage. Our politicians are becoming more ignorant by the minute.

One doesn't have to participate in the riot only encourage, instigate, etc. It's why we have a Federal incite riot law that looks at airwaves(tv, radio, etc) as the medium to make a riot happen.

Looks like the MAJOR problem across America is people don't know the laws of the land, especially WRT deadly force, riots, etc.

AND she is PAID to write, amend and pass LAWS, God Bless America.....PLEASE

I am reminded of Charles Manson who never personally killed anyone but it was his words that incited others to try to begin a race riot and a racial war that he would emerge a victor in. i am not saying LH is just like Manson, we know Manson is a seriously disturbed and deluded man. But nevertheless, LH is a man whose words could and did incite violence and destruction.

She is only a fan of adding fuel to fire when she is the one pouring. Nothing to see here. Ms. Nasheed says so.

Article re Craig'sList ad, looking for ppl to participate in Ferguson, MO protests.
http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Cop-...cal-police-to-do-bad-behavior--228274071.html

Per Oct.17 article "crew to shoot video of undercover investigators pushing police to violate civil rights."
Did anyone catch this sentence- "The ad promises pay of $50-60,000 all from the revenue of lawsuits." bbm

When lawsuits w facts and law actually supporting the parties' complaints,
when ispayment made? After countless delays, hearings, trial, judgment, appeals, years, right?
What are the chances of a court ordering defendants to pay these plaintiffs? Two? Slim and none? lol.

Instead of responding to ad,
smart money is waiting for flying unicorns to land on front porch, knock on door, spit out gold & diamonds. lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back