GUILTY MO - Monica Sykes, 25, Berkeley, 27 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has it been said...why he harmed Monica? If so, I am sorry I missed it while multitasking.

there was rumor she had spent the evening with the police officer... maybe he was jealous and mad?

Has it been said...why he harmed Monica? If so, I am sorry I missed it while multitasking.

I think this case is not related to others. She didn't get in the car with someone she didn't know. She hopped in with someone to see them for a few minutes while running to get something special for the kids.

To me, the phone records are key. I'm betting she was texting or talking with someone to pick her up either that morning or the night before. Verizon has every number texted and called detailed on my bill. I hope this has already been done.

I am thinking boyfriend. 99.9%. ^^^^all of that is just my opinion

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
Sorry to quote my own post, but I am so sad and mad for her and her family. If only these jealous, violent, murdering men weren't so predictable.

Hey! Don't like her choices? ?? Move on!!! You have NO right to harm her or take her life. You could both be walking free in this world, if only you could control your violence and control over others. Now, she lost her life and your freedom is lost. Doesn't seem worth it.

I'm so fed up with the violent nature of so many American men (not all men, yall! The violent ones! And there are too many)

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

On Friday, April 14, Monica Sykes should have been relaxing from the celebration of her 26th birthday the night before and furthering her plans to take over management of Granny’s Home Daycare, the business operated by her grandmother, Alesia Elam.

Instead, her family and loves ones will be celebrating her life, which was cut short on or about October 27 of last year, when she went missing after leaving the home of her sister, Dana Sykes in Berkeley. Her remains were found almost exactly five months later in the neighboring town of Kinloch on Tuesday, March 28.

http://www.stlamerican.com/news/loc...cle_261316d8-1976-11e7-93ad-c71800a2b1c4.html

Jermaine Benjamin was charged with tampering with physical evidence and is being held on $100,000 bond.

Benjamin’s brother Ray Ellis is already in custody and charged with second degree murder.

Skyes was last seen in November of last year getting into a car with Ellis.

Investigators found a glove in that car belonging to Benjamin, and believe he played a role in burning the car.

http://fox2now.com/2017/04/12/second-suspect-arrested-in-monica-sykes-case/

Man found guilty for 2016 murder of Monica Sykes

A jury convicted Ray Ellis, her ex-boyfriend. He was found guilty of second-degree murder, armed criminal action, and evidence tampering.

Ellis will be sentenced November 8th.

His brother Jermaine Benjamin is serving a four-year prison sentence for tampering with evidence in the case.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asmok
Back