Found Deceased MO - Nathan Jatcko, 31, St Louis, 12 Jan 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Family seeks help in search for St. Louis musician last seen Friday

Nathan Jatcko, 31, of St. Louis was last seen about 1:30 a.m. Friday at his apartment on Lawn Avenue near South Kingshighway, hours before a scheduled morning rehearsal for a performance at The Monocle in The Grove later that evening.

Jatcko never made it to either the rehearsal or performance, and he didn't find a substitute or call his fellow musicians to let them know he wouldn't be there.

He left food out for his cats before his disappearance Friday. His car, a white 2009 Toyota Matrix with license plate WK1C2H, is also missing.

Calls to Jatcko's cell phone are going straight to voicemail.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_108cf5c1-4fde-5f67-b3fa-14ecd518887b.html

With a very heavy heart I request this page been moved to the located forum. I'm not sure if there is a specific process to have a thread moved.

Nathan will be missed dearly by all who knew him. Thank you, Websleuths community, for all that you do for the missing and for acting as support for the many friends and family who are coping with loss.

With a very heavy heart I request this page been moved to the located forum. I'm not sure if there is a specific process to have a thread moved.

Nathan will be missed dearly by all who knew him. Thank you, Websleuths community, for all that you do for the missing and for acting as support for the many friends and family who are coping with loss.

I alerted the mods but sometimes it won't be changed until there is an official report from LE. I'm so sorry for your loss schubie. :grouphug:

RIP Nathan :( my most sincere condolences to his family and all his friends who have posted on this thread.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jajanes
Back