Found Deceased MO - Patrick Chapman 34, car/wallet/meds fnd @ Mark Twain Nat Forest, Wayne Co, 1 May 2020 *Reward*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Says his car has ben found, but doesn't say when or where
Wayne Co. man missing

I noticed that info wasn’t shared, however the article was shared today (June 14) that stated his vehicle had been found. The way it was worded gave me the impression it was found today, but I could be mistaken.

Chapman’s car has been found.

The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office and the fire department has two dog teams out searching, along with search parties.“

Search continues for missing Wayne Co., Mo. man

According Sheriff Finch, Chapman’s car has been found in a rural part of the county. (Wayne Co)

Over the weekend, the sheriff’s office had two teams of dogs out searching for Chapman.

River patrols and crews from an area fire department helped with the search. The fire department had two teams of dogs out searching along with other search parties.

In addition to these search crews, a cadaver dog team from Dexter and a crew from Chesterfield have also searched for Chapman at the request of Sheriff Finch.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Still listed as missing. The last update I was able to find was when his vehicle was found; nothing new since then.

Unfortunately his NamUs profile is still active. Where could he be? I noticed on his FB that he moved to St. Charles, MO in Dec 2019. Where'd he live before then? Who did he know in St. Charles? Why was he in Mill Spring/Wayne County, MO area on Mother's Day? Also, this flyer gives 10 May as his date last seen whereas NamUs (and WS thread title) shows 1 May.

Help Us Find Patrick Chapman

79842831_107118514394612_5532170079938972274_n.jpg

The Real Missing Patrick N Chapman Page
Here's another FB page dedicated to finding Patrick. Through claims made by the page admin and the page's About description it appears this group is run by Patrick's family. I think the other FB page (Help Us Find Patrick Chapman) is run by his ex/mother of his son and others. As I read through the posts/comments in the two groups, Patrick's case appears to be a convoluted mess of uncertainties, questions, rumors, lies, false hopes, accusations and stolen MP banners. I'll keep praying that Patrick is located soon. :(

Search Planned Feb. 20 for Patrick Chapman

Patrick Chapman has been missing for 9 months. He was last seen near Mill Spring. Family and friends are planning another search for him on Saturday, Feb. 20, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. near Mill Spring.

The family is asking for area volunteers to help in the search. They are planning to search within a 10-mile radius of Mill Spring. Volunteers area to meet the morning of Feb. 20 in the empty parking lot at First and Birch Streets in Mill Spring.

“We are trying to get a hold of people who have kayaks, prop boats, magnetic fishers, or who have been involved in ground, water and air searchers,” said Megan Edwards. They are also looking for volunteers who have underwater drones, air drones, cadaver dogs, and metal detectors.

“We need everyone to help search within a 10-mile radius,” Edwards said. “Nine months has been long enough! Patrick’s 11-year old son needs answers. Patrick’s mother, brother, sister, family and friends needs the community to come together to find Patrick Chapman!”

The family has established a $3,000 reward for information about Chapman’s whereabouts. His car was discovered weeks after his disappearance on a gravel road not too far from the Mill Spring Cemetery.

Several searches have been conducted for Chapman. Patrick’s 35th birthday will be Feb. 24.,The family hopes that this search will be successful.

Patrick's family and friends are begging for help with Saturday's search in Mills Springs, MO. They're needing volunteers, most especially professional and experienced searchers, along with equipment. See the flyer below for details. I hope the weather works out for them. I pray they'll find Patrick.

The Real Missing Patrick N Chapman Page

Facebook
145420645_224732715966524_1430304048807850143_n.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member