Identified! MO - Pemiscot Co., WhtMale UP14552, 18-25, JH' tattoo, Jun'78 - James Hendricks

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Any new pics of jimmy....how is the case going towards possible motive for deaths??
So glad he has his name back!!!!!
I do have some real pictures. In his growing up,they were posted in never forgotten

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Finally....jimmy has been identified...but who is responsible?????? Case re opened?
I'll continue searching,until i cant,then if the responsible is not caught my gdkids won't stop nor my kids.I hope I'm here for the day.We just never know,when God call s us home.They will know about these sites.my youngest is 5 gdson,he's always saying Gramma you on there about uncle jimmy,Jimmy is constantly talked about 1ce again and Kim also.5 year old about Uncle Jimmy.lol.So they know.abd will continue .gdnight good bless

June...do you think they were running from someone...or was their murderer a stranger? Any thoughts?

June...do you think they were running from someone...or was their murderer a stranger? Any thoughts?
For those who don't know the John and Jade Jane Doe case for 1978 is public in Michigan please publicize in Missouri Arkansas and Texas somehow I don't know how to do it ty

I have been on three news channels in Michigan so far revealing this because State Michigan State Police air that Missouri air that but I mean they told it but it needs to be aired in Missouri Arkansas and Texas please rock and roll oldies

I do have some real pictures. In his growing up,they were posted in never forgotten

We don't know who murdered them yet but it is aired in Michigan all over the news

I want to help other people,and don't know what to do,pple say follow cases,ect

I want to thank everyone again for all of your help it is now aired in Michigan and all the channels now I need aired in other states Missouri Arkansas and Texarkana Texas just maybe somebody will remember something I'm in prayer for this

Bringing this over from Kim's thread

[h=1]Human remains found 40 years ago ID'd as Michigan couple[/h]
wJXQ0-1517874406-101174-blog-bc_michigancouple.jpg

Two sets of human remains found 12 miles apart in Missouri and Arkansas 40 years ago have been identified as a Michigan couple, according to Michigan State Police.
Police believe the victims, James Hendricks of Flint and Kimberlin Mills of Millington, were murdered by the same suspect.

Read more: https://www.abc57.com/news/human-remains-found-40-years-ago-idd-as-michigan-couple/

rose, the article stated this:
In May 2017, Missouri State Highway Patrol investigators re-ran samples from their case using new technology that uses lower quality or single digit samples.
Does that mean they lowered the amount of acceptable matching markers between samples, or something like that?

rose, the article stated this:

Does that mean they lowered the amount of acceptable matching markers between samples, or something like that?

I.'ll have to ask Carl. I'm not good with fingerprints. I tried reading about AFIS but it's Greek to me.

Bringing this over from Kim's thread
Thank you for bringing this forward.Now my auestions is,do you know where Jimmy n Kim are buried.i wrote it down and don't know where.ty I love you all for all you do and continue to do.

I.'ll have to ask Carl. I'm not good with fingerprints. I tried reading about AFIS but it's Greek to me.
I read in article,about finger prints and I dk exactly even though I read it.itd new and it doesn't take much.when I go back into all my stuff I'll come back to explain.

From Carl - Here’s the deal with fingerprints:

The old way was to classify the fingerprints on each of the 10 fingers based on the type of print (loop, whorl, arch, etc) and the number of ridges between key points. This results in a two-character code for each finger, combined to make a 20 character string. That string would be run through IAFIS and a match would hit if all 20 characters matched.

The new method can find a match on any individual finger. They look at the print and pinpoint each spot where a fingerprint ridge forks into two ridges, and each spot where a groove splits into two grooves. They then measure the distances between each combination of three spots, and triangulate using trigonometry. If all the triangles on a single finger match to any print in the system, the system flags the match.

In a nutshell, the new system can find a hit on any single finger. The old system needed all 10 fingers to match.

The new system measures angles and distances between key points. The old system classifies prints only in a general sense based on their type

Thank you for bringing this forward.Now my auestions is,do you know where Jimmy n Kim are buried.i wrote it down and don't know where.ty I love you all for all you do and continue to do.

I'm not seeing them on find a grave. Could have sworn I saw it mentioned somewhere but I'm not finding it.

I'm not seeing them on find a grave. Could have sworn I saw it mentioned somewhere but I'm not finding it.
Ty,I made a phone call to Missouri yesterday and he told me.He will be getting back with me.ty much..as for fingerprints now it's just a small sample,new technology so now more cases can be solved.What a blessing for all.

From Carl - Here’s the deal with fingerprints:

The old way was to classify the fingerprints on each of the 10 fingers based on the type of print (loop, whorl, arch, etc) and the number of ridges between key points. This results in a two-character code for each finger, combined to make a 20 character string. That string would be run through IAFIS and a match would hit if all 20 characters matched.

The new method can find a match on any individual finger. They look at the print and pinpoint each spot where a fingerprint ridge forks into two ridges, and each spot where a groove splits into two grooves. They then measure the distances between each combination of three spots, and triangulate using trigonometry. If all the triangles on a single finger match to any print in the system, the system flags the match.

In a nutshell, the new system can find a hit on any single finger. The old system needed all 10 fingers to match.

The new system measures angles and distances between key points. The old system classifies prints only in a general sense based on their type
Wow,well explained.ty

Thanks Rose & CarlK for that information. That's great news, especially for those cases where they weren't able to get a complete set of prints, like Lake Ponchartrain Jane Doe. I think they were only able to get one print from her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required
Back