Identified! MO - Pemiscot Co., WhtMale UP14552, 18-25, JH' tattoo, Jun'78 - James Hendricks

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Matt Thomas Amon? Same height..weight..age range...and scar on forehead. Pictures look similar.

No, they haven't been compared. I guess I am going to have to call LE where John Holt is missing from and see if I can get them to request a comparison. John Holt does not have anything except Dentals for comparison, but that should work?

I just sent an email to Melissa Gregory to see if John Holt has been excluded or not. I noticed that John has fingerprints in NamUs now; the Doe has fingerprints elsewhere. Before there was nothing to compare them with since John has dentals and DNA, the Doe has neither.

Johns NamUs link is in my reply. If you click on what I quoted, it takes you to the part of the thread that talks about John. They're thinking the reported date may be wrong.

Okay, it is the same guy.

I just sent an email to Melissa Gregory to see if John Holt has been excluded or not. I noticed that John has fingerprints in NamUs now; the Doe has fingerprints elsewhere. Before there was nothing to compare them with since John has dentals and DNA, the Doe has neither.

Melissa said they're trying to get the Doe's fingerprints for a while now and will contact the rep in CA to see if John
Holts missing date could be incorrect. She will let me know if they get John excluded

Any word on Holt? Also, Matt Thomas Amon, who i believe resembles our unidentified male, now has his own thread. Same height/weight and forehead scar. Any thoughts...pls look at the second pic of Amon.

Hard to believe TWO victims and not one could be ID.Maybe a history of substance abuse and running away so the families never reported them missing??

Or they were from another country, possibly Canada- with the bedrolls that they carried were part of a " let's hitchhike across America to see what the country looks like" scenario? Or could they have been an American couple headed to Alaska to find jobs on or near the then-new Alaskan oil pipeline, which created a boom-town atmosphere in Alaska in the late 1970's? I had a high school friend whose brother quit high school in 1978 to travel to Alaska to get a job there.

Or they were from another country, possibly Canada- with the bedrolls that they carried were part of a " let's hitchhike across America to see what the country looks like" scenario? Or could they have been an American couple headed to Alaska to find jobs on or near the then-new Alaskan oil pipeline, which created a boom-town atmosphere in Alaska in the late 1970's? I had a high school friend whose brother quit high school in 1978 to travel to Alaska to get a job there.

My guess is Americans who's people have not seen their case yet

Does anyone think this couple was murdered by a serial killer? Im thinking the person did this before. Obviously had a gun with him and knew to dump the bodies in seperate states to stall law enforcement. Any serial killings around that same time frame praying on hitchhikers?

There was the couple murdered in South Carolina in about the same time frame. 1976, if I recall correctly.

There was the couple murdered in South Carolina in about the same time frame. 1976, if I recall correctly.

I swear I just posted this, now I'm wondering if I put it on a random thread.

I swear I just posted this, now I'm wondering if I put it on a random thread.

Carbuff is saying you put that on the Jane Doe's thread.
AR-Blytheville-WhtFem

Does anyone think this couple was murdered by a serial killer? Im thinking the person did this before. Obviously had a gun with him and knew to dump the bodies in seperate states to stall law enforcement. Any serial killings around that same time frame praying on hitchhikers?

I think the couple did something to piss off whoever picked them up

2 years before. The SC couple were supposedly seen on a motorcycle

Interesting though about the SC couple...gunshot..poss hitchhiking...trucking area...maybe this is an interstate trucker on a killing spree...
Hard to believe both couples cannot be identified since the 70s! Sad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back