MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their new strategy, while they have these professional protestors, from RevCom [ communists] and OccupyIntl [ anarchists and some marxists] is to TRY and be arrested and to create chaos. So they are splitting up in small splinter groups to throw LE off and make them scramble.

There was a very sad and tragic case of a kid in a Walmart in Ohio, and he was playing around with a realistic looking BB rifle, and planned to buy it. But a shopper thought he was a guy that was going to shoot people, so he, 'stupidly' imo, called it in as if he was threatening to shoot people. Which he wasn't. But the cops came roaring in, thinking it was a serious situation, and they shot him. It was an hot mess all around. I have so much compassion and sympathy for his folks, because he was NOT a walking home from a robbery. He was doing errands and being a bit hasty, not realizing anyone would misinterpret his actions. I feel so sorry for his family. But it was not a case of cops wanting to harm anyone. I just wish they would have waited longer and assessed the situation better.

is this the 2nd case of this or are you referring to the original one, but that was an adult playing with the BB gun in Wal Mart. That said, if someone calls in a person with a gun inside a Wal Mart, the first question might be what section are they in? Sporting goods? The BB gun section? They I would probably make a quick call to store management/security to see if they feel the person is a threat. I'm sorry, I am pro cops all the way, but there are certainly a LOT of red flags on something like this. JMO.

I'm watching the Rams game...looks like a lot of football going on...

They are showing some guy in a clown wig and his face painted up in Rams colors.

Matthew Franck ‏@mattfranck

Ferguson Walmart won't reopen until 7 am. Security guard says some patrons can't get meds.

Matthew Franck ‏@mattfranck

Ferguson Walmart won't reopen until 7 am. Security guard says some patrons can't get meds.

and now there's a crowd at Walmart on Hanley :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member