Deceased/Not Found MO - Renee Pernice, 35, Kansas City, 2 Jan 2009 - *S. Pernice guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
More http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Snipped
KANSAS CITY, MO -- Police investigating the disappearance of a Northland mom removed carpet samples, blood stains and other evidence from the woman's home in hopes that they will help investigators find out what happened to her.

Court documents also show that Pernice used his employee access card to go inside a fire station at 4:30 a.m. that contained hazardous materials clean-up supplies. Police thought it was unusual to be at a fire station that he wasn't assigned to at that time of day.

Renee's family says the couple was in the process of divorcing, and Shon was slated to move out of the house at the end of January.

Bold mine - 4.30am !

Also

His lawyer is a real winner :rolleyes:

http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/2009/01/attorney_kevin_baldwin_picture.php

In the court documents it says that Renee bought the house on her own before she ever met Shon.

I just came here to post this information too. I'm glad the LE is getting some evidence. I was hoping they would find blood stains in the house that are Rene's.

They found blood in the garage, a "pinkish" stain on an axe handle I think they said. I am in the process of reading the court documents to clarify what I heard on the news.

In the court documents it says that Renee bought the house on her own before she ever met Shon.

That would make sense from the documents I put up
It was in her name and then it looks like its in both

Have you read the FIRST AFFIDAVIT !

Almost ? sounds like he could have been doing the dirty " It also contained photos of shon and one of the children with an unknown female*

Okay go to the Search return warrant doc 1

Multi colored container front right seat Odor of marijuana

Stocking hat on right front seat

Fabric Softener sheet from rear cargo area

String Mop WET from NE Corner of Garage

Gold coloured wedding ring with clear stones

Latex disp glove from inside item 49 with misc hairs

Looks like the took all the sheets and so on from master bedroom

Took vacums

Duct Tapes and other tapes

:eek:

Scraping of Crack Garage floor - Trace Evidence

ITs not looking good for Renee :(

What is ? a "cut up piece of AmeriQuest Platinum in the name of Shon Petrice in trash can in Master Bed ?

there is tonnes of stuff listed

I have to go out for a bit but have a read

Keep reading. There were multiple, multiple areas that were luminol and heme positive, including the garage floor, the recycle bin in the garage, axe head in the garage, steps and wall going to the living room (from the garage? I'm not sure), the living room, the couch, the dining room, the kitchen, both sinks basins in the kids' bathroom, the floor in the kids' bathroom near the toilet, under a corner of the bed in the master bedroom, the shower floor in the master bedroom, under a Hoover Steamvac - all luminol and heme positive.

To this part of your post, the house is still recorded in both their names as of today. http://recorder.claycogov.com/iReco...NAME&URL=/iRecordClient/REALSearchByName.aspx Just hit enter as guest with no password and use their names. I also noticed while looking at this that he may have family i the same neighborhood. Doesn't mean that she wasn't seeking sole ownership of the house though.

The court documents released today say Renee bought the house before she met Shon, that he was to move out by the end of January, and there is no way she would have wanted him to have the house.

Have you read the FIRST AFFIDAVIT !

Almost ? sounds like he could have been doing the dirty " It also contained photos of shon and one of the children with an unknown female*

Yeah, I saw that. I wonder who this unknown female is? I bet we'll be finding out! Apparently Renee knew about her...

There was swab after luminol under the front of the Hoover STEAM VAC

B*stard has done a clean up.

doesnt he watch CSI ? that you can not just *steam vac* blood away

LOSER

It looks like he had his own private armory with all the firepower. The fake Navy Seal ID is very telling as to his wanna-be shortcomings. I hope they can move forward with charges given the many things discovered on the search. The Ameriquest Platinum is a credit card. Perhaps Renee took it from him and cut it up so he could no longer use it. If so, that might have been a trigger to elevate his anger.

There was swab after luminol under the front of the Hoover STEAM VAC

B*stard has done a clean up.

doesnt he watch CSI ? that you can not just *steam vac* blood away

LOSER

Looks like he did a pretty poor clean up in spite of his access to materials...

--Detectives saw Shon Pernice drive the family minivan on Jan. 6 to Line Creek Park -- more than one mile from the family's home -- where Pernice released his wife's dog and drove away. When Shon Pernice did not return, detectives picked up the animal.

It's just a matter of time.

It looks like he had his own private armory with all the firepower. The fake Navy Seal ID is very telling as to his wanna-be shortcomings. I hope they can move forward with charges given the many things discovered on the search. The Ameriquest Platinum is a credit card. Perhaps Renee took it from him and cut it up so he could no longer use it. If so, that might have been a trigger to elevate his anger.

About the credit card - that is EXACTLY what I was thinking. Maybe Renee cut it up because it ws an account in both their names or maybe in her name and he was a user on the account and she didn't want him using it anymore. And that might have started the whole thing.

--Detectives saw Shon Pernice drive the family minivan on Jan. 6 to Line Creek Park -- more than one mile from the family's home -- where Pernice released his wife's dog and drove away. When Shon Pernice did not return, detectives picked up the animal.

It's just a matter of time.

Probaby so. I wonder where Renee is. This wife murdering @#$% has to stop. Drew Peterson, Craig Stebic, and the rest of these guys are giving every controlling loser ideas.

Family of missing Northland woman speaks out

The parents of a missing Northland woman joined seven other relatives at a news conference this morning, urging the public not to overlook potential clues to the disappearance of Renee Pernice.

http://www.kansascity.com/637/story/986461.html

There were a couple of arson fires that happened around the time Renee went missing. One of them was in Olathe, Kansas. I remember thinking at the time, with him being a firefighter, that possibly Shon could have started a fire to dispose of the body. But then I thought well being a firefighter he would know that they could identify a body after it was burned. BUT if he dismembered the body or somehow dissolved it (is there something in the hazmat supplies that might dissolve things), maybe a fire could hide any traces of a body?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257
Back