MO MO - Ricky McCormick, 41, St Louis, 30 June 1999

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Social Security Death Index has a Ricky McCormick , from Missouri, that died in 2004.
There are 5 results for "Ricky McCormick" but none died in 1999.
If he was on Social Security disability he would definitely show up on the SSDIndex. But there are no Ricky McCormicks on there that died in 1999.

Sleuth, actually if he has dependents receiving his SS payouts until the age of 18 he won't appear. That might be the case.

And did you try Richard?

This is the message with the lines in the same order, but the contents of each line being reversed:

)ERANY-M-S-N-ESR?ENVMDNM(
)ERANK-M-S-N-ESRAENKMDNM(
CNIESRPNESNBBCRESBPNESNIPNEHRFT
)EBCNLXCTFLXFT(EBCNDLWDLHERPD ESRMNESRP
ESRPESNRBCRDCWESKGM EBCNYIPPYLXTIPPRP-LA
EBCNDLWESRTLC-ELSRC-ESXTNEHSSTN ESNRBCRDLW
EBCNDLWNSAENLGRUESLRESRLEMSTEBCNDLWLA
ENRBCRERUCNESNMDDGETN)EBCNERSLNESFPON(
)GNIEBCNESTRBCN ENRFTENET(
)EBCN17EDNOESQPESRLF(
)EBCN47EDSNOESRPESNDC(
)EBCN57EDERNOESRPESTRB(
)EBCNDLH1NDLWETOT ESULEDRMELOSPSMCQNFT(
ETRE ES-ESLG ETNPLA

)LXFRT()EBCNS’DLW491(
ESTRF-ESW-ESTC-ESTM ESLV
EBCN DLWESRDNO ESRTRNP
LXEMSTSDLWENPSMCRLZDLWN
CXEBCN ESNUT6TMLUD
)ESRANUMNETSIASNUM(
ESRM-NESKM-ESRT-ESRT-ETSRL-ESLK
)ESBMN ES ESN6EAS(
ESNKBERSWETP2ETPESNRBCRNMN
ESRTR371ELOSONEK92ESKRPS47ESLM62
ELHSESP ESRKDEKTUNUOESGLC EL653
ERMN SRTCTUCNESLTHESCTM156
ESBNESKSNESTLDAESRCNESLPENU5 5.48.99
)LROX3( EBCNDLWESTVP ESNOERSN
ENBRCRSTNESNRBCRELRTN2NIESRNESMN
R’LXVAEBCPESBKESKMESPSGNESNPSL
ESLPDNUM2/1 EBCFERMNERCMH
XLRDX LIH41M-W-D

This is the entire message reversed:

XLRDX LIH41M-W-D
ESLPDNUM2/1 EBCFERMNERCMH
R’LXVAEBCPESBKESKMESPSGNESNPSL
ENBRCRSTNESNRBCRELRTN2NIESRNESMN
)LROX3( EBCNDLWESTVP ESNOERSN
ESBNESKSNESTLDAESRCNESLPENU5 5.48.99
ERMN SRTCTUCNESLTHESCTM156
ELHSESP ESRKDEKTUNUOESGLC EL653
ESRTR371ELOSONEK92ESKRPS47ESLM62
ESNKBERSWETP2ETPESNRBCRNMN
)ESBMN ES ESN6EAS(
ESRM-NESKM-ESRT-ESRT-ETSRL-ESLK
)ESRANUMNETSIASNUM(
CXEBCN ESNUT6TMLUD
LXEMSTSDLWENPSMCRLZDLWN
EBCN DLWESRDNO ESRTRNP
ESTRF-ESW-ESTC-ESTM ESLV
ETRE ES-ESLG ETNPLA
)LXFRT()EBCNS’DLW491(
)EBCNDLH1NDLWETOT ESULEDRMELOSPSMCQNFT(
)EBCN57EDERNOESRPESTRB(
)EBCN47EDSNOESRPESNDC(
)EBCN17EDNOESQPESRLF(
)GNIEBCNESTRBCN ENRFTENET(
ENRBCRERUCNESNMDDGETN)EBCNERSLNESFPON(
EBCNDLWNSAENLGRUESLRESRLEMSTEBCNDLWLA
EBCNDLWESRTLC-ELSRC-ESXTNEHSSTN ESNRBCRDLW
ESRPESNRBCRDCWESKGM EBCNYIPPYLXTIPPRP-LA
)EBCNLXCTFLXFT(EBCNDLWDLHERPD ESRMNESRP
CNIESRPNESNBBCRESBPNESNIPNEHRFT
)ERANK-M-S-N-ESRAENKMDNM(
)ERANY-M-S-N-ESR?ENVMDNM(

Um.. That doesnt look like a swan.

Picture or it didn't happen.

:floorlaugh:

Sleuth, actually if he has dependents receiving his SS payouts until the age of 18 he won't appear. That might be the case.

And did you try Richard?

I just now read that he had children, didn't realize that before.
I did do a search with Richard and also just Rick, didn't see anything that fit there either.

I'm from some of the same places where this guy lived. There's a lot of focus on Missouri and St. Louis on this thread , but you shouldn't forget that three of his former addresses are on the Illinois side of the river. For example, if you look at his county records (in Illinois), you can still find him listed for two serious charges that were dismissed:

http://www.circuitclerk.co.st-clair.il.us/icjSearch.htm

05/01/1991 1 - CRIMINAL SEXUAL ASSAULT 91CF0058001 (Class 1 Felony) 11134 - BELLEVILLE CLOSED - DISMISSED

05/01/1991 2 - AGGRAVATED CRIMINAL SEXUAL ABUSE 91CF0058002 (Class 2 Felony) 11134 - BELLEVILLE CLOSED - DISMISSED

AWESOME first post and welcome to websleuths!!!!!

hi there, first time poster and just found this site today googling a line from this "code". After reading through the posts i noticed nobody made mention or maybe i missed it, but what about the top right hand side of page one. It looks like it says (Palsm 50). I looked at Palsm 50 from the bible, but not to closly. Im not sure if the number is 50 but i know it says Palsm. Maybe this is a bible passage he carried around with him? Or as Adrian says he was batshit. Haha

Welcome to each and every first time poster!

Wow coded messages sure draw a crowd!

ETA.. 5h6*etheyaren6ta33batsh5tcrazy.

BloodShotEyes, I agree the numbers in those three lines could correspond to highways, and it does look like directions. But if NCBE stands for North, continue bearing East, how do we explain the many other instances of NCBE throughout the cipher?

What about the letters preceding the "hwy numbers"? Thoughts?

FLRSE PRSE ONDE 71 NCBE
CDNSE PRSE ONSE 74 NCBE
PRTSE PRSE ONREDE 75 NCBE

I think the three sets of different three letters at the beginning of those three lines (FLR, CDN, PRT) are significant. Any ideas about what they mean? I've googled them, but couldn't find any correlation.

Interstate 71 joins (or splits off, depending on your perceptive) from Interstate 75 just south of Florence, Kentucky. If you were looking at a map, you would easily assume this split occurs in FLR - or Florence.

CDN --- If you were traveling 71 to 75/71 and going North, as you cross the bridge I believe the signage is marked 75 North Cincinnati Dayton. So Cincinnati/Dayton North maybe????

PRT --- will think on that one. Only thing I can come up with off top of my head, is way north on 75 -- Perrysburg, Ohio.
The T= terminate?

I'm from some of the same places where this guy lived. There's a lot of focus on Missouri and St. Louis on this thread , but you shouldn't forget that three of his former addresses are on the Illinois side of the river. For example, if you look at his county records (in Illinois), you can still find him listed for two serious charges that were dismissed:

http://www.circuitclerk.co.st-clair.il.us/icjSearch.htm

05/01/1991 1 - CRIMINAL SEXUAL ASSAULT 91CF0058001 (Class 1 Felony) 11134 - BELLEVILLE CLOSED - DISMISSED

05/01/1991 2 - AGGRAVATED CRIMINAL SEXUAL ABUSE 91CF0058002 (Class 2 Felony) 11134 - BELLEVILLE CLOSED - DISMISSED
Nice find.

Earlier this evening, I was looking at Illinois and the route from Belleville to Caledonia (CDN?)/Poplar Grove because Route 173 runs through there. The route would be I-55 NE to Bloomington, and then I-39/US 51 North to Caledonia/Poplar Grove. About 320 miles.

I-74 intersects I-39 in Bloomington, but that leaves out I-71 and I-75, if those numbers do, in fact, indicate highways.

Interstate 71 joins (or splits off, depending on your perceptive) from Interstate 75 just south of Florence, Kentucky. If you were looking at a map, you would easily assume this split occurs in FLR - or Florence.

CDN --- If you were traveling 71 to 75/71 and going North, as you cross the bridge I believe the signage is marked 75 North Cincinnati Dayton. So Cincinnati/Dayton North maybe????

PRT --- will think on that one. Only thing I can come up with off top of my head, is way north on 75 -- Perrysburg, Ohio.
The T= terminate?
LOL I was searching all over Ohio earlier today (caught Florence), then as I just posted, I switched to Illinois when I found Route 173. Cincinnati/Dayton North sounds good. I might have to go back to that map for awhile.

I dug through the St Louis news articles and discovered that three other bodies have been found at the same location in a reasonably short time span. It appears that Mr. McCormick may hold more clues than those related to his own death. This has not been publicized and it took some digging. Perhaps the "Zodiac" references are more of a clue than the specific facts of his case. This appears to be a more substantial National effort than what one would expect from the bare facts of this "one" case.

I dug through the St Louis news articles and discovered that three other bodies have been found at the same location in a reasonably short time span. It appears that Mr. McCormick may hold more clues than those related to his own death. This has not been publicized and it took some digging. Perhaps the "Zodiac" references are more of a clue than the specific facts of his case. This appears to be a more substantial National effort than what one would expect from the bare facts of this "one" case.

Welcome !

Can you link us those articles? I am sure as you saw we questioned the FBI's reasons to seeking information. That would explain.

Smartytime, welcome and Thank You for the analyses.

A big welcome to you, as well, Phil. It doesn't look llike Psalm 50 to me. It does look like he struck over something, though. I'll have to zoom in on it again and see.

I don't know if we'll ever figure this thing out, but it sure is nice to see so many new members.

I had to use high beam to read the articles and as you know its a paid service and I can't post the links. The other bodies were females and it appears that all of these bodies were found in a two year period. The authorities went out of their way to say that they didn't think that they were related but we all know what that really means.

For search terms I used st louis, body found and West Alton.

Here's a reprint that appeared today from one of the 1999 articles:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/article_bcc02074-5b1a-11e0-b199-0017a4a78c22.html

Another gumshoe on the case here! As an attempt to simplify some of the frequency and combination counts, here's a compilation of the texts, frequencies, 'words' and code used to find them:

https://github.com/d122/Murder-Mystery

I'm not sure if he really did write in code and not nonsense, but the treasure hunter in me prays it can be broken! ^_^

Cheers!

LOL I was searching all over Ohio earlier today (caught Florence), then as I just posted, I switched to Illinois when I found Route 173. Cincinnati/Dayton North sounds good. I might have to go back to that map for awhile.

Well, there is an exit 173 in Kentucky (Kentucky Speedway Racetrack) oh and guess what exit number I-71 splits from I-75 at? Give up? Yeppers, exit 173. :banghead: this could drive us batty, you know!

Also, an exit 173 in Perrysburg, but looks to be different highway, not I-75 that I can tell at first glance.

I had to use high beam to read the articles and as you know its a paid service and I can't post the links. The other bodies were females and it appears that all of these bodies were found in a two year period. The authorities went out of their way to say that they didn't think that they were related but we all know what that really means.
For search terms I used st louis, body found and West Alton.

These articles also look related due to location of bodies - maybe that's what the FBI's renewed interest is.

http://www.google.com/search?q="ric...,cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/1990,cd_max:12/31/2003&tbm=

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maury_Travis[/url]

This guy was implicated in some of the murders and killed himself in jail awaiting trial. The timeframes and locations overlap. He was a planner and may have had an accomplice. I don't really believe in coincidences. Mccormick was found in the same location as were many of the victims of a serial killer operating in this area during this time. The causes of death appear to be similar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzie201
Back