MO - Ronnie A Bolin, 33, Jefferson County, 8 July 1996

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Truly, you cannot always tell a meth user until further down the trail of addiction.

I don't know how soon the teeth or lesions show up, but I have seen meth users who have been using a couple of years and you cannot tell.

I always have to refocus on the horrible crime conmited of murder as well as the slower death of providing meth.

I hope the killers are all prosecuted

I think it all depends on the user and their habit. We had one (bf of SIL) who started showing within weeks. Meth mouth, lesions on face, up and down arms, on his head. Unbelievable, she was in complete denial and hated us for lying (she said we were lying). She believed he had cancer and he wiped out her inheritance of almost $140k for "cancer treatments". OT, but interesting. So much info I would love to share, but it's not for here.

If you google "faces of meth" with or without quotes, there are many websites showing real life examples of progression. There are LE websites that post this through mugshots have the dates on the photos. Some are shocking in the short time of destruction. Some are a progression of years and it's hard to imagine living that long in that life. Googling meth mouth will turn your stomach.

One example of quick progression: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/faces-meth-shocking-police-mugshots-1478061

And why on earth (hell, actually) if CWW was charged and convicted for cooking was he not in prison for years. Rhetorical because there is no acceptable answer.

I think it all depends on the user and their habit. We had one (bf of SIL) who started showing within weeks. Meth mouth, lesions on face, up and down arms, on his head. Unbelievable, she was in complete denial and hated us for lying. She believed he had cancer and he wiped out her inheritance of almost $140k for "cancer treatments". OT, but interesting.

If you google "faces of meth" with or without quotes, there are many websites showing real life examples of progression. There are LE websites that post this through mugshots have the dates on the photos. Some are shocking in the short time of destruction. Some are a progression of years and it's hard to imagine living that long in that life. Googling meth mouth will turn your stomach.

One example of quick progression: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/faces-meth-shocking-police-mugshots-1478061

And why on earth (hell, actually) if CWW was charged and convicted for cooking was he not in prison for years. Rhetorical because there is no acceptable answer.

Thank you for sharing the story of your SIL's bf. So sorry to hear how she was fooled! She probably has trust issues after that horrible bf experience; hopefully she's managed to move on & not suffer any more hardships from it but the $$ issue has to have a negative impact for years---that's a lot of coin!

The link you provided is so profound! I hope LE & teachers are showing it in classrooms everywhere! It's so heartbreaking and the stuff nightmares are made of!

Making meth and using meth can be mutually exclusive. I know for certian RB was not doing meth. CWW was more into making/selling rather than using, at least at that point in time.

That'a good to know. So, what were the allegations of RB "getting involved in drugs" after his wife divorced him?
As an example, there's a big difference between being a meth addict and a pot user.

Thank you for sharing the story of your SIL's bf. So sorry to hear how she was fooled! She probably has trust issues after that horrible bf experience; hopefully she's managed to move on & not suffer any more hardships from it but the $$ issue has to have a negative impact for years---that's a lot of coin!

The link you provided is so profound! I hope LE & teachers are showing it in classrooms everywhere! It's so heartbreaking and the stuff nightmares are made of!

Oh, no, she's got her own issues. She doesn't take drugs, but is violent, destructive, steals and vandalizes.

Yes, the information was eye opening for us for sure. Although it's true that you can't always tell a tweaker in the beginning, there's no way in my opinion that RB was such a heavy user that he supposedly borrowed $900 to buy meth. I don't believe that story for a second. No freaking way, in fact, unless he was going to peddle it. For a user to buy that amount, he would physically be showing signs by then and I also don't believe for a second CWW loaned him any money at all, but especially for meth.

This is fishy, too. Top of page 11 in the report.
Det says: "While I was making calls out of RON'S address book. I contacted a white male, identified as
R______

R-stated that he knew CURTIS owed RON money and on 07-08-96, RON met CURTIS at a Pizza hut then went to
a movie. R-further stated that RON was going to bring him some medicine and called him at approximately 0100 -
0200 hours and told him that he was at an office with CURTIS and would bring his medicine later. As of this report
R-has not given a written statement."

If I understand that correctly (always a debate, lol) and if the statement is to be believed: RB was at the office with CWW between approx. 1:00am - 2:00am. This is the first time we've heard anything about dinner and a movie, and CWW being placed with RB at such a late time.

Really? CWW supposedly didn't like RB, but dinner and a movie? NOPE.

I'm with the other WSer who stated that they didn't know declining to speak with LE was actually an option. I'm sorry I can't remember who said it, but I agree! Who knew? If CWW had nothing to hide, by all means take your lawyer, but make a statement to the police in order to help find RB. But, maybe I'm thinking like an innocent person.

:drumroll:

ATasteofHoney, you sound like such a sweet and compassionate person. Nice to have you here with us.

It feels like we are invading the privacy of a lot of people and being judgmental of others who just happen to be in some of the pictures. JMO, but I'd like the posts to be more on topic.
I agree we are getting OT but posting stuff on social media is like a shop window if privacy is expected don't post or alter the settings otherwise one cannot complain IMO

I looked through the photos, TS is not in any of them. I didn't see MS either but will do one more look. All CWW to me. The real question is are any of the 2009 man overboard or 2009 cruise ship deaths related? I am being sarcastic, but not really. CWW was on that family cruise, not in a lot of pictures.

http://www.cruiseshipdeaths.com/index.html?entry=cruise-ship-deaths-2009

http://www.cruiseserver.net/travelpage/other/man_overboard.asp

I will say this about differences: look at the noses. CWW: long and pointy, MS: wider and roundy. MS smile is genuine.

DIFFERENTNoses.jpg

Oh, no, she's got her own issues. She doesn't take drugs, but is violent, destructive, steals and vandalizes.

Yes, the information was eye opening for us for sure. Although it's true that you can't always tell a tweaker in the beginning, there's no way in my opinion that RB was such a heavy user that he supposedly borrowed $900 to buy meth. I don't believe that story for a second. No freaking way, in fact, unless he was going to peddle it. For a user to buy that amount, he would physically be showing signs by then and I also don't believe for a second CWW loaned him any money at all, but especially for meth.

This is fishy, too. Top of page 11 in the report.
Det says: "While I was making calls out of RON'S address book. I contacted a white male, identified as
R______

R-stated that he knew CURTIS owed RON money and on 07-08-96, RON met CURTIS at a Pizza hut then went to
a movie. R-further stated that RON was going to bring him some medicine and called him at approximately 0100 -
0200 hours and told him that he was at an office with CURTIS and would bring his medicine later. As of this report
R-has not given a written statement."

If I understand that correctly (always a debate, lol) and if the statement is to be believed: RB was at the office with CWW between approx. 1:00am - 2:00am. This is the first time we've heard anything about dinner and a movie, and CWW being placed with RB at such a late time.

Really? CWW supposedly didn't like RB, but dinner and a movie? NOPE.

I'm with the other WSer who stated that they didn't know declining to speak with LE was actually an option. I'm sorry I can't remember who said it, but I agree! Who knew? If CWW had nothing to hide, by all means take your lawyer, but make a statement to the police in order to help find RB. But, maybe I'm thinking like an innocent person.

:drumroll:

It was me. I guess (thankfully) I've never been put int that situation but I just didn't realize refusing to cooperate was even an option. I would make a really bad criminal!

Couldn't agree more. Would love to know who R --- was. As for not having to speak with LE - well, we should ALL be so aware of our rights. The fifth amendment to the U.S. Constitution says, "No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

The part I bolded is the important part in this case - every single person in this country has the right(and at this point, considering so many problems with LE) to remain silent - as anything you say can be used against you (twisted for that purpose if necessary depending on the LE involved). If point of fact, a US Supreme court decision last year said your silence can be help against you - unless you SPECIFICALLY state you are invoking your fifth amendment right to remain silent, which is really scary if you think about it. Sorry for the history lesson, just thought everyone, especially the innocent should know their rights and know that most lawyers and retired LE will tell you to NEVER speak to LE without an attorney, who if he's smart will NOT allow you to speak anyway.

It just happens that psychopaths and criminals tend to know their rights better because they've had reason to invoke and use them where most of us have not. Although we should always remember what they are - should the situation arise when we need them.

Couldn't agree more. Would love to know who R --- was. As for not having to speak with LE - well, we should ALL be so aware of our rights. The fifth amendment to the U.S. Constitution says, "No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

The part I bolded is the important part in this case - every single person in this country has the right(and at this point, considering so many problems with LE) to remain silent - as anything you say can be used against you (twisted for that purpose if necessary depending on the LE involved). If point of fact, a US Supreme court decision last year said your silence can be help against you - unless you SPECIFICALLY state you are invoking your fifth amendment right to remain silent, which is really scary if you think about it. Sorry for the history lesson, just thought everyone, especially the innocent should know their rights and know that most lawyers and retired LE will tell you to NEVER speak to LE without an attorney, who if he's smart will NOT allow you to speak anyway.

It just happens that psychopaths and criminals tend to know their rights better because they've had reason to invoke and use them where most of us have not. Although we should always remember what they are - should the situation arise when we need them.

A law school professor and former criminal defense attorney tells you why you should never agree to be interviewed by the police.
Don't Talk to Police
[video=youtube;6wXkI4t7nuc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc[/video]

What are the alibis for all the involved players in rb's death. Does LE have a sufficient disappearance time?

Also let's not forget. The 80s and 90s was filled with corrupt leos as well. So maybe one of their own helped cover up the crime. I would definitely check the original investigators for doing shoddy work on purpose. Jmo

That'a good to know. So, what were the allegations of RB "getting involved in drugs" after his wife divorced him?
As an example, there's a big difference between being a meth addict and a pot user.

Truthfully, before his death there were NO allegations of drug use against RB, at least none that were known to me or anyone that I knew who knew RB. That being said, he had started drinking and partying, which I think was his way of dealing with his divorce, mid life crisis or both, JMO on that part though. Or possible way of dealing with depression from the divorce? Again, JMO.

What are the alibis for all the involved players in rb's death. Does LE have a sufficient disappearance time?

Also let's not forget. The 80s and 90s was filled with corrupt leos as well. So maybe one of their own helped cover up the crime. I would definitely check the original investigators for doing shoddy work on purpose. Jmo

I'm in complete agreement with you on this! Been snooping around some leads, but keeping getting shut down, so I believe something is definitely not right, but can't find evidence for what exactly. And since it's LE, it's really hard to get any info on wrong doing - that whole thin blue line thing. Sad really.

As for alibis - none that I'm aware of exist. CWW invoked his 5th amendment rights. RM and TM both claimed they knew nothing and as far as I could tell reading the report, JLW was never even questioned. So, no alibis for any of them at all.

W
Yikes!
I always find it creepy to think the person working alongside you may be leading a double life & a life that most of us would call a nightmare!

But back to RB---- I felt really bad & sorry for him for the crowd that he was mixed up with. Very tragic.

I was a teacher. It was parents that had the meth issues. One was a young woman from a severe alcoholic family, Sweet girl. She shared her meth struggles with me. She died while visiting 159 miles from home. Another darling mother died in an alley over Christmas one year. One was able to quit, She used while stripping and had finally quit stripping. Maybe because they were young-- under 25-- that they did not show? There were dads with black teeth, I never saw any lesions,

I'm in complete agreement with you on this! Been snooping around some leads, but keeping getting shut down, so I believe something is definitely not right, but can't find evidence for what exactly. And since it's LE, it's really hard to get any info on wrong doing - that whole thin blue line thing. Sad really.

As for alibis - none that I'm aware of exist. CWW invoked his 5th amendment rights. RM and TM both claimed they knew nothing and as far as I could tell reading the report, JLW was never even questioned. So, no alibis for any of them at all.

Agreed. The original mpr will hold the key of who took the report, along with what was described, as well as their notes and family notes on the situation as well.

Then the person assigned to the case should have notes covering their investigating of any speculation provided in the mpr.

Last note. I wonder if any of the original investigators have given what they documented to his family. Are there any details that they didn't share with the family. If so. Why not.

I've been teetering on whether or not to write this and how to do so.

- - - -

Cannot remember the exact date, but roughly late November and December of 2000 (more probable) or Dec of 2001 as I recall for certain reason, Wayne went off the radar for a few weeks. Not answering his phone and not returning messages. Recall, he was writing code for my invention at the time.

When he returned, he told me that he had been arrested on a bogus traffic charge and that a policeman of Jefferson County (almost 100% certain of the county) had been beating him up while in jail, trying to get information about a missing minister. Wayne had been very bruised in his body and ribs, and had to walk rather gently due to the pain.

I had totally forgotten this, but another person I just spoke with a few days ago, who knew nothing at all about the Sievers murder, nor the Bolin case, did know Mark and Wayne through me, and he told me he remembered the missing minister incident and that it was I who had told him, originally. I had totally forgotten about it, but when he reminded me of Wayne saying he had been beaten up while in jail, that jogged my memory. He remembered specifically the fact about a missing minister, which Wayne had told him, too.

'Said that they were trying to beat a confession out of him, which he knew nothing about.

I'm sure I asked him at the time "Do you know the guy that is missing", but I do not recall the answer(s).

It seemed outlandish to hear about it at the time, but was in keeping with Jeff County reputation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemGemma01
Back