MO - Ronnie A Bolin, 33, Jefferson County, 8 July 1996

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did anyone else get the impression/notice that with this "face to face" interview in Missouri that GB seemed to choose his words more carefully than he did with Tricia's interview?
Maybe a little "scared" to say too much since it was going to be on the national news?
:thinking: Does WW own that little corrupt town?

Did anyone else get the impression/notice that with this "face to face" interview in Missouri that GB seemed to choose his words more carefully than he did with Tricia's interview?
Maybe a little "scared" to say too much since it was going to be on the national news?

The platform during interviews- whether live or audio/video may certainly affect the speaker. He seemed pretty consistent with the info. But agree- he may have been much more nervous being live on tv. GB really seemed to like CWW as well as his family "7th son" before all this happened. CWW has fooled so many people. Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tangled web surrounds suspects Curtis “Wayne” Wright, Jimmy Rodgers in death of Dr. Teresa Sievers
October 31, 2015
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ath-of-dr-teresa-sievers--2345-339128031.html
Greg Bolin first met Wright in the third grade in the town of Hillsboro, Missouri, about 45 minutes south of St. Louis. The two became friends, at one point taking turns as the wizard in the school's production of "The Wizard of Oz." In fourth grade, Wright moved away to another school district, where he became friends with Mark Sievers.

Bolin reconnected with Wright when his family moved back to Hillsboro in the middle of high school. Wright was well liked and voted senior class president. In the senior superlatives, his classmates dubbed him most dependable.

"I think if a lot of people are honest or truthful, just knowing him or meeting him, you would probably like him," Bolin said.

Jessica Lipscomb's latest articles on the connections between Ronnie Bolin and Curtis Wayne Wright and Jimmy Rodgers. Discussions are also taking place in the Crossed Paths thread, and the Suspect: CWW thread on the various parts of this "Tangled Wed" article.

I don't know if there is basis at this point to say "little corrupt town". Who specifically is corrupt here?

I think it is unusual, suspect, frustrating etc, that CWW is involved in, or suspected to be involved in so many things ands seems to get away with murder, no pun intended and the local jurisdiction is getting nowhere. I think they are trying to nail the guy but the evidence has just not been there. Especially in RB's case. And fear or involvement to some degree has kept others from talking or coming forward.

i would suspect there are a lot of people in that corrupt town that are also petrified of CWW and his cronies.

Think CWW, his family, his friends, and those that "owe" them. Then you start to understand WHY there is still fear, even though CWW is in a Florida jail.:scared::scared::scared:

566086.jpg

The area near where Greg Bolin, a former friend and classmate of Curtis Wayne Wright, remembered seeing a cast iron tub used to hold water for horses, photographed Friday, October 23, 2015. In 2014, a tipster told detectives Ronnie Bolin's body was dissolved in a cast iron tub on the Wright property, then thrown in a wood chipper.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ath-of-dr-teresa-sievers--2345-339128031.html

Wasn't sure where to post this. Mods please move as appropriate. This may be an update of a previously posted article.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...er-23d38d84-6063-5cdc-343128872.html?d=mobile

More confusion for me. There are discrepancies between the article from what we read in the unredacted report. I thought Corey Fox was already in jail for something else when he wrote letter confessing to the murder of Ronnie Bolin. The report says CF said he stabbed RB, the article says CF shot RB.

Wow! That should be on the cover of a book!

/There is a cast iron tub in the lower right hand of this picture...I am struggling so hard to try and attach with arrows, but I just don't have the computer skills...can anyone help me attach the pic with the the item.

Wow! That should be on the cover of a book!
Please don't get exasperated with me...my blood pressure is high enough trying to figure out how to do this computer image stuff. But look in the lower right hand corner of the picture...just at the base of the tree....THERE IS A WROUGHT IRON TUB!! The leaves on the ground, cover up the bottom half of the tub, so that is why I didn't notice it at first. I copied the picture, circled it and put arrows, but I just can't figure out how to attach it.....SO FRUSTRATING...UGH!
As I stated, this is frustrating. I originally was thinking "an old fashioned type with claw feet etc" but maybe it is more like the "trough tub" which could also be made of cast iron. There is a reason the photographer took that particular photo....yep the branches to the right are dark and could be handles for something...But definitely NOT A LAWNMOWER!
I tried to figure out, "Why that photo...why not the photo of the house or driveway...."?? I took the "cast iron" to be literal, but maybe those are only the words the perp used to describe it.

It's too small. It looks like a small plastic container used for storage.

Please don't get exasperated with me...my blood pressure is high enough trying to figure out how to do this computer image stuff. But look in the lower right hand corner of the picture...just at the base of the tree....THERE IS A WROUGHT IRON TUB!! The leaves on the ground, cover up the bottom half of the tub, so that is why I didn't notice it at first. I copied the picture, circled it and put arrows, but I just can't figure out how to attach it.....SO FRUSTRATING...UGH!

Are you sure that isn't a lawn mower? The shape at the bottom may look like a tub but it looks like the handle of an upright lawn mower to the right.

As I stated, this is frustrating. I originally was thinking "an old fashioned type with claw feet etc" but maybe it is more like the "trough tub" which could also be made of cast iron. There is a reason the photographer took that particular photo....yep the branches to the right are dark and could be handles for something...But definitely NOT A LAWNMOWER!
I tried to figure out, "Why that photo...why not the photo of the house or driveway...."?? I took the "cast iron" to be literal, but maybe those are only the words the perp used to describe it.

Maybe you are right IQ. Hard to tell for sure what it is. What I thought looked like a handle is probably branches.

It's too small. It looks like a small plastic container used for storage.
I know DebGar36..It does look "small" but what size were any of us expecting? Anyway...it is interesting and gives a person an idea of just how easy one could get easily "camouflaged" with all the leaves and lots of trees in the area.

You mean this?

Attachments

• backyard MOmarked.jpg
    backyard MOmarked.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 204

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads