MO - Ronnie A Bolin, 33, Jefferson County, 8 July 1996

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was shocked too. Especially with the way Missouri has been trying to crack down on meth. Now really can't wrap my head around it since he was the poi in a missing persons case. You'd think they would throw the book at him.
Quote Originally Posted by FelicityLemon View Post
I was shocked that he didn't get much time - slap on the wrist. Manufacturing is huge, I think. If there weren't cooks, there'd be no product to sell. Maybe he turned informant. Buuuuut, that doesn't jibe with murder. I actually got angry when I saw he wasn't still in prison for manufacturing.

flgrl017 and FelicityLemon: You two brought up some interesting points which lead me to my "very sophisticated Google Search" for the facts. And guess what I found? Since it has now been established CWW is (or being mentioned as) a POI in a missing person case, Mr. Bolin from Hillsboro, Jefferson County, MO. Does anyone else think it strange that of the 14 active missing adult cases in Jefferson County, MO 10 are from HILLSBORO, MO??? Statistically speaking, almost 70% of the missing are from one town that only has a population slightly over 3,000 residents.
http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/CJ51/Search?personType=&county=Jefferson

Also, someone asked whether or not there were any construction jobs (using concrete?? I can't remember the exact phrase..) were going on at the time of Mr. Bolin's disappearance. I think that is a little "too complicated & a little too risky" as many construction sites use security guards, patrols and cameras because of the expensive equipment being left on sites. However, you know what is ALWAYS available for disposing? A CAVE.
Did you know that Missouri has 5,500 recorded caves? Fancy visiting some? Of course you do! There are plenty to choose from, including Talking Rocks Cavern and Mark Twain Cave (He was born in Missouri!)
http://www.familydaysout.com/kids-things-to-do-usa/hillsboro/mo/
So, I was thinking, if there are 5,500 recorded caves, how many are "unrecorded" or discovered by hikers/campers/locals but never recorded???

Thats really interesting. Although the dates are pretty well spread apart, but i can see how may 3 or 4 might be related. Thanks for sharing that info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Thanks DebbieG More important than the "the year they went missing" is the "YEAR OF THEIR BIRTH"....except for one missing person...All of the missing seem to be in a VERY TIGHT AGE RANGE. I probably could understand an elderly person with dimentia getting lost, or having an accident on a road late at night, BUT SO STRANGE TO ME that so many would go missing in the PRIME of their lives! I was trying to compare CWW's age, to the age of the missing person AT THE TIME THEY WENT MISSING.

Thanks DebbieG More important than the "the year they went missing" is the "YEAR OF THEIR BIRTH"....except for one missing person...All of the missing seem to be in a VERY TIGHT AGE RANGE. I probably could understand an elderly person with dimentia getting lost, or having an accident on a road late at night, BUT SO STRANGE TO ME that so many would go missing in the PRIME of their lives! I was trying to compare CWW's age, to the age of the missing person AT THE TIME THEY WENT MISSING.

Hmmm... now, this could provide a WOW.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Yes, I noticed many were born about 1962,63.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Very interesting. I also notice that two went missing from Hillsboro in June and July of this year! No posters for either one, and surprisingly, no MSM that I can find. A male born in 1963 and a woman born 1985. I'm not saying these are connected to CWW, but two in one summer seems very strange IMO. They haven't shown up on the Jefferson County Sheriff website yet.

Also, someone asked whether or not there were any construction jobs (using concrete?? I can't remember the exact phrase..) were going on at the time of Mr. Bolin's disappearance. I think that is a little "too complicated & a little too risky" as many construction sites use security guards, patrols and cameras because of the expensive equipment being left on sites. However, you know what is ALWAYS available for disposing? A CAVE.
Did you know that Missouri has 5,500 recorded caves? Fancy visiting some? Of course you do! There are plenty to choose from, including Talking Rocks Cavern and Mark Twain Cave (He was born in Missouri!)
http://www.familydaysout.com/kids-things-to-do-usa/hillsboro/mo/
So, I was thinking, if there are 5,500 recorded caves, how many are "unrecorded" or discovered by hikers/campers/locals but never recorded???
I think caves is a very good possibility, but I also think we can keep construction sites on the list as well. I don't think security cameras were used as much back then, and even if they were all you had to do was steal the vhs tape in it.

I think caves is a very good possibility, but I also think we can keep construction sites on the list as well. I don't think security cameras were used as much back then, and even if they were all you had to do was steal the vhs tape in it.

Especially, if they owned the construction business. They would make sure to work around the security issue.

It's very weird. Hillsboro is a very small part of jefferson county.

I know in the past several years jefferson county has been one of the worst in meth labs. I wonder how far back the drug problem there dates back.

It's very weird. Hillsboro is a very small part of jefferson county.

I know in the past several years jefferson county has been one of the worst in meth labs. I wonder how far back the drug problem there dates back.
BBM

Here's a 2011 article about meth labs that claims that meth arrived around 1998. I would say they are off by a few years. Maybe the large problem didn't surface until 1998.

Meth arrived in Jefferson County around 1998, Whitney says. Once people got hooked, they started making, or cooking, it. It's harder to find meth labs here because there are no big-scale manufacturers, just hundreds of individual "mom and pop" cooks, he says.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2011-12-20/meth-lab-missouri/52132328/1

Thanks for that "weighty" information. :) I had missed that there was such a huge difference in reporting. I'd love to know where the two different numbers came from. Now I wonder if he was using meth to lose weight.

Yes, ten out of fourteen missing person listings in Jefferson county are from Hillsboro. Very strange.

Good thought. Some people with bad hearts due to obesity should not use meth. Because it can cause your heart to have more problems while you are speed balling. So maybe he had a heart attack around the wrong people who felt it was best to simply get rid of him.

Good thought. Some people with bad hearts due to obesity should not use meth. Because it can cause your heart to have more problems while you are speed balling. So maybe he had a heart attack around the wrong people who felt it was best to simply get rid of him.

That is certainly a possibility. Good thinking and it doesn't require a murder motive. Just an expedience motive. Could MS have been one of the people involved in or knowing about "disposing" of RB? This would help explain to me why he allowed CWW to be so closely connected to his wife's practice. I'll have to think about this some more.

That is certainly a possibility. Good thinking and it doesn't require a murder motive. Just an expedience motive. Could MS have been one of the people involved in or knowing about "disposing" of RB? This would help explain to me why he allowed CWW to be so closely connected to his wife's practice. I'll have to think about this some more.

I truly think MS looked up to and was somewhat scared of CW at the same time. Especially after CW proved himself as a t.h.u.g after doing the jail time.

But I really don't know the dynamics of their relationship around the time RB disappeared.

"Missouri has led the nation in clandestine meth lab discoveries every year since 2000. This fact is frequently cited as evidence that Missouri has the worst methamphetamine problem in the country...."

"Methamphetamine imported from Mexico and the Southwest travels along established drug routes into the Midwest. Clandestine laboratories (“meth labs”) proliferated in Missouri because of easy access to precursor chemicals, “cooks” willing to train others in the clandestine manufacturing process, and abundant, isolated rural areas...." (Hillsboro, in Jefferson County, MO = isolated & rural)

"The Office of National Drug Control Policy has recently lauded the Missouri Highway Patrol for outstanding efforts in identifying and seizing clandestine labs. The number of laboratory incidents reported grew rapidly from 967 in 2000 to 2,788 in 2004."

" Unfortunately, Missouri remains the leading state in the number of incidents reported. Five Missouri counties reported over 100 incidents: Jefferson (259), St. Charles (136),...."
bbm

^ snipped from: Scientifc Epidemiology of Methamphetamine Abuse in …www.msma.org/.../MoMed/Methamphetamine Abuse in Missouri.pdf
"Epidemiology of Methamphetamine Abuse in Missouri by James M. Topolski, PhD " 2007 pub.

Some gen. info:
- Jefferson County, MO..... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_County,_Missouri
- Hillsboro MO................ http://www.city-data.com/city/Hillsboro-Missouri.html
....crime data 2003-09, not back to 1990s -
....no murders for that period
....drug-crimes not reported (not here or on city-data for any cities I've reviewed)

I think I may have multiple sleuthing personalities, because I generally have several theories in my head at one time, most of which contradict each other.

So now, I'm going to completely go the opposite way of my CWW helped RB disappear theory. Source for factual information below is Casenet, case numbers as mentioned below.

As discussed previously, RB got a ticket in St. Louis County on 3/25/1996 (case 2196T-03484) for speeding and failure to wear seatbelt. He didn't show up for his court date on 4/8/1996, and a warrant was issued.

On 5/8/96, something happened in St. Louis County, and CWW was charged with (count 1) Dist/Del manuf contr sub and (count 2) unlawful used of a weapon, felony. (cases 2196R-04141 and 2196R-04141-01)

Back to Ronnie Bolin. On 5/14/1996 (6 days after CWW's criminal acts), RB is in court, guilty of his 2 charges, total fines $25 plus court costs.

On or about 7/9/1996, Ronnie Bolin goes missing.

The next entries in CWW's cases begin on 8/2/1996. Ultimately on 12/18/96 the distribute/deliver charge is lowered to possession. CWW pleads guilty to both possession and unlawful use of a weapon. Sentenced to 7 years and 5 years in prison (concurrent). Suspended execution of sentence. Probation.

Now we move to my speculation. Given all the above, I could see a possible reason CWW might want RB gone. Perhaps RB knew too much about CWW. Maybe CWW thought that RB might testify against him on the dist/del charge and CWW would go to prison instead of getting an SES and probation. Not saying that RB would have testified, but if CWW thought he would, that might be all it would take.

Anyway, the timing is certainly very interesting. (MOO)

I think I may have multiple sleuthing personalities, because I generally have several theories in my head at one time, most of which contradict each other.

So now, I'm going to completely go the opposite way of my CWW helped RB disappear theory. Source for factual information below is Casenet, case numbers as mentioned below.

As discussed previously, RB got a ticket in St. Louis County on 3/25/1996 (case 2196T-03484) for speeding and failure to wear seatbelt. He didn't show up for his court date on 4/8/1996, and a warrant was issued.

On 5/8/96, something happened in St. Louis County, and CWW was charged with (count 1) Dist/Del manuf contr sub and (count 2) unlawful used of a weapon, felony. (cases 2196R-04141 and 2196R-04141-01)

Back to Ronnie Bolin. On 5/14/1996 (6 days after CWW's criminal acts), RB is in court, guilty of his 2 charges, total fines $25 plus court costs.

The next entries in CWW's cases begin on 8/2/1996. Ultimately on 12/18/96 the distribute/deliver charge is lowered to possession. CWW pleads guilty to both possession and unlawful use of a weapon. Sentenced to 7 years and 5 years in prison (concurrent). Suspended execution of sentence. Probation.

Now we move to my speculation. Given all the above, I could see a possible reason CWW might want RB gone. Perhaps RB knew too much about CWW. Maybe CWW thought that RB might testify against him on the dist/del charge and CWW would go to prison instead of getting an SES and probation. Not saying that RB would have testified, but if CWW thought he would, that might be all it would take.

The thanks button just wasn't enough for me! THIS is where my mind is going.

This makes total sense to me. It also may be why CWW was a POI in RB's disappearance.

Makes perfect sense to me. Thanks for putting it together. I also think there may be even more to it that we don't know...yet. Bolin may have had a "come back to Jesus" moment and felt the need to spill even more serious beans previously unknown to LE. To me, CWW preventing that would be an even stronger motive to "disappear" Bolin.

For insiders or locals who may fear getting verified in the Sievers case, Tricia has made arrangements to verify you privately and post for you on a closed thread to ensure your safety. If you have any information relating to Bolin, CWW, MS, etc. PLEASE take advantage of that provision. This has never been done before here.

We have many legitimate insiders contacting us with information, but they won't become verified and post because they are afraid of the people involved. They worry their family's safety could be compromised if they are discovered posting. Some of these people are not registered on Websleuths. This is all through phone and email.

These people want to help. They want to do something but they feel helpless because of the safety issue.

Therefore, we are taking the unusual step of verifying the authenticity of their insider status as we do with every verified insider, the only difference being myself or administrator will be posting for them on the forum.

We will be very cautious not to post information that could somehow compromise their identity.

Anyone wishing to be verified or if you have any questions please write
websleuthscomments@gmail.com

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sting-for-Verified-Sources-**Reference-Only**

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarolAnnWalker112947
Back