Found Safe MO - Rozena Jackson, 72, medical conds, last seen E 32nd & Montgall, uses public trans, Kansas City, 6 August 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1660998992547.png

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City police and the Missouri State Highway Patrol have issued a Silver Alert for a 72-year-old who hasn’t been seen in two weeks.

Rozena Jackson was last seen Aug. 5 in the area of E. 32nd Street and Montgall Avenue. She made contact with family by phone on Aug. 6.

Police said she hasn’t been diagnosed by a medical professional, but Jackson’s family believes she suffers from early stages of a diminished mental capacity. Jackson also has other medical conditions that require medication and treatment.

Jackson is described as 5-foot-3, weighing 180 pounds with black/gray hair with brown eyes. Officials don’t know what clothing she was last wearing, but she usually carries a black purse and wears a scarf on her head.

Police said Jackson doesn’t drive; she usually travels by bus.

If located, please contact KCPD’s Missing Person’s Unit at 816-234-5220 or call 911.

Kansas City, MO Police Facebook:

I am in this area every single day. Another elderly woman who went missing was found in Brush Creek earlier this summer ): I will be driving around today and will keep my eyes peeled. I wonder if she could be in a hospital without a name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ribut1932
Back