NOTGUILTY MO - Savannah Leckie, 16, found deceased, Theodosia, 18 July 2017 * mom arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So she did have internet access ? Sounds like if so she meet someone online, she could belong to groups no one knows about. And if she took computer then no way to trace. Hope she is safe and just done with her old life and whom ever has her does not harm her.

So she did have internet access ? Sounds like if so she meet someone online, she could belong to groups no one knows about. And if she took computer then no way to trace. Hope she is safe and just done with her old life and whom ever has her does not harm her.
In order to comply with TOS here- the missing article does not mention her computer.

Savannah took a large number of items with her when she left, Reed said, including her favorite blanket and pillow, clothing and other personal items.

http://www.ozarkcountytimes.com/news/article_693c1f72-721d-11e7-8f0c-2f9c13a07f1c.html

edited to add; you may print flyers from here; http://www.findsavannah.com/

This case is a bit near and dear.. RR and I are in several groups on FB together and have a number of mutual friends.

I am.. reluctantly suspicious that RR knows more about Savannah's whereabouts than is evident, based on the following.

-The morning Savannah went missing RR while posting missing announcements on FB was also posting ads for her homemade soaps in other groups. Which if she was frantically searching seems... odd.

-The first 2 days RR has posted and shared any number of missing posts for Savannah. After that.. it is all others doing so. But she has been active on FB in the intervening time.

-Aug 1st she posted to a smaller off grid group seeking a caretaker for her farm so she could long haul drive semi for two years. No mention of her missing daughter or any of the subsequent attention.

-Aug 6th she got married and told those in attendance she is going to go with her husband to tandem drive and is selling the farm and everything thereon. There is no mention in the posts about Savannah advising she is relocating or leaving the area so it isn't common knowledge to those who don't know her.

I'm a parent. I can't imagine how someone could leave the home of their child when said child was missing. There is something not right.

Is there any other children in the house ?

No.. though the new hub has a minor child, unsure who said child lives with.

This case is a bit near and dear...

RSBM.

Welcome Vox Nocturna. Please consider becoming a verified insider if you know Savannah's family. Otherwise everything you posted is considered rumor and we can't discuss it here.

I'll do so, thank you, tho the posts in question are public to be viewed by all and compared against the timelines RR stated herself to press.

I'll do so, thank you, tho the posts in question are public to be viewed by all and compared against the timelines RR stated herself to press.

I understand. We can only discuss what is reported by the press or law enforcement. If you know her, you might also consider contacting the media with the info. We are not allowed to sleuth Savannah's family members here unless they are named as suspects by police. Sorry, we can't discuss those public posts on social media.

I know several people working this case. Can i get info from them and have a cousins parents that lives on the same road as the farm road

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Holy Cow...she got married and plans on leaving while daughter has just gone missing!!

This isn't good and has vibes of other cases I have followed here on WS. I find it very hard to understand selling the home and relocating while you have a missing child.

jmo

I know several people working this case. Can i get info from them and have a cousins parents that lives on the same road as the farm road

If you know people that live there and know the family, please invite them to come here and become verified insiders. We have to have a verified insider before we can discuss anything not reported by media or LE. If you post things like "My friend's cousin says..." it will be deleted as a rumor. If the cousin who lives on the same street and has talked to family becomes verified (they have to send an email to the mods) then they can share what they know and we can discuss.

Robert Bee jr went missing and a week later she moved 2 hours away.
Holy Cow...she got married and plans on leaving while daughter has just gone missing!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back