Found Deceased MO - Shayne Burrow 15, Endangered Advisory, suicidal comments, doesn't have medicine, left UC HS 7400 blk Balson, University City, 15 Dec 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1671359278720.png

ST. LOUIS — Police are looking for a missing University City teenager who walked away from his school on Thursday.

The University City Police Department issued an Endangered Person Advisory for 15-year-old Shayne Rocquel Burrow, who was last seen at 12:07 p.m. walking away from University City High School on Balson Avenue.

He made suicidal comments before leaving doesn't have his necessary medication with him, police said.

Burrow is 5 feet, 10 inches tall and weighs 145 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a red hooded sweatshirt, a black Nike backpack and blue jeans.

Anyone who has seen Burrow or has any information is asked to call 911 or the University City Police Department at 314-725-2211.

Published: 1:06 PM CST December 17, 2022
Updated: 7:30 PM CST December 19, 2022

ST. LOUIS — The University City Police Department is investigating the death of a University City teenager who was reported missing Thursday.

Police said they responded to a "man down" call Monday in the 7300 block of Delmar Blvd. found a body in the rear of the building with an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

The victim was 15-year-old Shayne Rocquel Burrow, police said.

The department had issued an endangered person advisory on Saturday for Burrow, who was last seen leaving University City High School at about noon on Dec. 15.

Police said he made suicidal comments before leaving and did not have his necessary medication with him.
The investigation is ongoing.

The death was initially reported as a suicide but has since been changed by the medical examiner to unknown/undetermined which indicates that the evidence from the scene does not corroborate the initial suicide determination. University City Police Department determine my son a cold case.

The death was initially reported as a suicide but has since been changed by the medical examiner to unknown/undetermined which indicates that the evidence from the scene does not corroborate the initial suicide determination. University City Police Department determine my son a cold case.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope they discover more information quickly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone
Back