MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he did I would think they would of said so when interviewed. Considering he was not even asked that in his questioning I highly doubt it.
Only if he was telling the truth. And considering he was in town and said he wasn’t in town on the polygraph, and considering he’s very abnormal, I’m guessing it’s not true. MOO

Was the acid on sugar cubes? Tabs? What was the intake? What time of day did they start? And how could you know Joe’s intent?

Mike told me they were still tripping and acid trips last for HOURS. Since they left the cemetery and did that they definitely were still tripping.
Actually not all “trips” are equal and depends on amounts. And you can definitely have cohesive thoughts during different times of the trips.

Actually not all “trips” are equal and depends on amounts. And you can definitely have cohesive thoughts during different times of the trips.

His average trip was 8 hrs. Some would last 12 hrs or more. They took it at their apartment and then walked right to the cemetery.

Not convinced. While I don't think "satanism" is at the core of this. People who outsiders linked to that sort of thing, may have.

Joe Riedel put actual human skulls he obtained from a grave in a tree to scare little kids. Took teeth out of them to buy cigs and beer. Complete disregard for human life. Whatever you want to call that ****** up nonsense. Satanism or not. Is a possible precursor to abducting and murdering. At minimum it's psychopathic behavior. Which is a psych profile of someone who'd be involved in this crime.
I would have to say it would fall more into the "Sociopathic" side, rather than the "Psychopathic". We did some pretty crazy #$%& when I was a kid, but we were just be "Sociopathic" not "Psychopathic".

They also scattered bones all over the park in addition to putting the skull in a tree literally right next to the playground. The elm tree is still there in Lincoln Park. Next to the slides the kids go down.

If they wanted to get rid of it, why next to a children's slide instead of a trash can? Come on.
They were also "Tripping" on LSD by their own admission. So they probably did some crazy $#@& that night, just thinking it was funny at the time.

You know exactly when they took the LSD and how much Joe took versus what Mike took and what time it was taken?

Or more assumptions?
Ok.....So they could have ALL taken the same "Amount". One could have "Tripped his #$%'s off" and the other two may have not even gotten off.
That's the way "Acid/LSD" works. And even if all three of them "Got Off", there's no telling who was tripping harder than the other. That's just the nature of LSD. Just saying!! :)

Joe went back out to the cemetery to put it near a Catholic Church/playground. You can’t know intent.

Just like he’s unaccounted for during his time in Springfield. He’s unaccounted for there.

The school was past the park and they were just walking home. There was a tree and he stuck it in it. What you keep assuming there is no way for you to know so therefore an assumption. I asked Mike and he told me that he and Dusty did not want it and so when they said something there was a tree and Joe stuck it in it. That is not me assuming. That is me asking the person that was there and he told me, not an assumption.

For the record and so there is no further questioning about the results of Joe's polygraph, I have seen the document and it very clearly states:

"Conclusion: Truthful"

I haven’t posted in years. But it seems pretty silly to consider polygraphs to be truth etched in stone. Especially considering that the prosecuting attorney blatantly states on camera that grave robbers were not completely cleared by some of the “us.”

@irisheyesofblue, the St Agnes school next to Jenny Lincoln is grades K-5. At least at that time period. While not advertised as an elementary school, it was a catholic elementary school that used that park. But I agree with you that Joe may not have been thinking too clearly where to dispose of the skull. For recordkeeping sake, are you saying the reports of skull and two bones found at Lincoln are false and they weren’t actually at Lincoln?

Carry on. Been enjoying the discussion!

Last edited:
I would have to say it would fall more into the "Sociopathic" side, rather than the "Psychopathic". We did some pretty crazy #$%& when I was a kid, but we were just be "Sociopathic" not "Psychopathic".
Not a psychiatrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member