MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asher could be a suspect. I don't think anyone is formally a suspect. Teenage vandals were cleared decades ago. If you are going to time travel step out of 1992.
No they weren't. Step back in time and read the police reports. Many of the police didn't agree that they should be cleared. Even in current reports they go out of their way to say that "No one is off the table"!

To the people simply just ruling out all three grave robbers (there were 3 afterall...not just 2) over cursory opinions from news articles....be my guest.

@Talullah have you researched their backgrounds? Have you done a deep dive ? Did you know who Joe hung out with away from Mike ?... Serious question because Mike can't even answer that so I'm curious how you ruled them out so easily... the grave crime was a two-bit dummy thing. Joe wasn't a "Teenager" btw... he was a sizable man who was in his 20s..

So @Talullah, please do tell how you efffectively ruled them out ? Would love to know how much work you did besides cursory news articles.....and Ms. Clay's biased opinion and side-choosing nonsense... and I dont mean cherrymeg 's lie about "teenage vandals" when Joe was in his 20s...

@irisheyesofblue refuses to call out cherrymeg when she gets her facts wrong.....no surpirse... forum ganging to protect pet theorys and online friends. Not after the actual truth....just games

If I have something wrong please correct me. This shouldn't be some petty middle school thing about sides. There is one effing side and it's to find out wat happened to the missing women. You insult others and contribute nothing but arguments.

To the people simply just ruling out all three grave robbers (there were 3 afterall...not just 2) over cursory opinions from news articles....be my guest.

@Talullah have you researched their backgrounds? Have you done a deep dive ? Did you know who Joe hung out with away from Mike ?... Serious question because Mike can't even answer that so I'm curious how you ruled them out so easily... the grave crime was a two-bit dummy thing. Joe wasn't a "Teenager" btw... he was a sizable man who was in his 20s..

So @Talullah, please do tell how you efffectively ruled them out ? Would love to know how much work you did besides cursory news articles.....and Ms. Clay's biased opinion and side-choosing nonsense... and I dont mean cherrymeg 's lie about "teenage vandals" when Joe was in his 20s...

@irisheyesofblue refuses to call out cherrymeg when she gets her facts wrong.....no surpirse... forum ganging to protect pet theorys and online friends. Not after the actual truth....just games

If I have something wrong please correct me. This shouldn't be some petty middle school thing about sides. There is one effing side and it's to find out wat happened to the missing women. You insult others and contribute nothing but arguments.

No they weren't. Step back in time and read the police reports. Many of the police didn't agree that they should be cleared. Even in current reports they go out of their way to say that "No one is off the table"!

That includes cops.

They were ruled out.

Grave robbers were not ruled out by all detectives.......

Plus "ruled out" means nothing. Literally means nothing....ZIP NADA....... police NEVER GIVE AWAY THEIR HAND. Basic law enforcement stuff here...

Sgt. Todd King said everyone is on the table.
Darrell Moore said "some people do not think they should be cleared"

Arkansas, Rusty reached out to me on fb tonight to see if Asher blocked me as well. No he didn’t. I showed him screenshots of you using him to say Mike lies and he told me that he has only said he said Mike was there once and stands behind that. He never said he was there “frequently” as you stated. He also asked me to ask you to call him and gave me his number. I have it if you would like to talk to him.
if Asher didnt block u, them why don't you try putting your comment on the thread directly instead of under a blocked user's post.......or message him directly. U do know how facebook works, right? it won't show your comment to Asher if you reply under a user he blocked's.... so re-post it to him since he blocked tuna

wonder why he blocked tuna....

if Asher didnt block u, them why don't you try putting your comment on the thread directly instead of under a blocked user's post.......or message him directly. U do know how facebook works, right? it won't show your comment to Asher if you reply under a user he blocked's.... so re-post it to him since he blocked tuna

wonder why he blocked tuna....
So who are you to asher?

I don’t need to do a “deep dive” because I don’t care about their pasts. I don’t need a “deep dive” to see that Mike, Dusty, Joe were easy targets. I don’t know them-much less who Joe hung out with but I do know it’s ridiculous to expect Mike to know who Joe hung out with when they weren’t together because guess what? They weren’t together. I don’t have to be a Springfield resident to know Mike, Dusty and Joe were under intense scrutiny that yielded no results into what happened to Suzie, Stacy and Sherrill-which means nothing to you but it matters to me. I don’t care if you know more about this case than me. You’ve done your research and that’s great but it isn’t a competition and doesn’t change my opinion anymore than it sheds light on what happened. I’m not being catty when I say I don’t care if you disagree with me. It won’t change my mind or my day. Asking questions you can answer is interesting if you prove a point. Otherwise it’s arrogant, trite.

I don’t need to do a “deep dive” because I don’t care about their pasts. I don’t need a “deep dive” to see that Mike, Dusty, Joe were easy targets. I don’t know them-much less who Joe hung out with but I do know it’s ridiculous to expect Mike to know who Joe hung out with when they weren’t together because guess what? They weren’t together. I don’t have to be a Springfield resident to know Mike, Dusty and Joe were under intense scrutiny that yielded no results into what happened to Suzie, Stacy and Sherrill-which means nothing to you but it matters to me. I don’t care if you know more about this case than me. You’ve done your research and that’s great but it isn’t a competition and doesn’t change my opinion anymore than it sheds light on what happened. I’m not being catty when I say I don’t care if you disagree with me. It won’t change my mind or my day. Asking questions you can answer is interesting if you prove a point. Otherwise it’s arrogant, trite.
You come off kind of foolish by cursory-ruling people out........maybe dig into who Joe was around during his subway robbing days....and dig into the guy Detectives bailed out of jail and took to a hotel for (yep you guessed it!) the 3mw..............

oh his dig produced no results? yeah I remember when Welch and Pennington were heavily scrutinized and produced no results for Bible an freeman..

theres reasons the graverobbers and S.G. went to a grand jury and not cox and not Asher and whoever else your suspect du jour is.

question: what will you do when MC/DR/JR are taken to court over this case when it finally goes to trial? You going to apologize to everyone ?...

You come off kind of foolish by cursory-ruling people out........maybe dig into who Joe was around during his subway robbing days....and dig into the guy Detective Doug Thomas bailed out of jail and took to a hotel for (yep you guessed it!) the 3mw..............

oh his dig produced no results? yeah I remember when Welch and Pennington were heavily scrutinized and produced no results for Bible an freeman..

theres reasons the graverobbers and S.G. went to a grand jury and not cox and not Asher and whoever else your suspect du jour is

Maybe share with the group and show your work. Attacking people is lame.

Maybe share with the group and show your work. Attacking people is lame.
anytime stuff is shared you have some contrarian answer for why it's not true or something so no...I will not indulge u....

put your own sweat into it and stop hounding me and others in PMs to give u answers........

anytime stuff is shared you have some contrarian answer for why it's not true or something so no...I will not indulge u....

put your own sweat into it and stop hounding me and others in PMs to give u answers........

What have you shared? Insults, accusations and some BS? I've done my homework I want you to chill and stop fighting.

What have you shared? Insults, accusations and some BS? I've done my homework I want you to chill and stop fighting.
You clearly haven't done your homework, or you'd know that they clearly stated that a lot of the Detective's NEVER cleared those you claim they did. Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper