MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay with the evidence. What makes 3 women leave the relative safety of a home, presumably in various states of undress? A flaming crackhead they could overtake or outrun? A really suave talker? No. A gun. A person with a gun.
Who is that person? Could be anyone.
But would a complete stranger pull up to a house (even if after following Suzie and Stacy home from afar) not knowing who else is inside? No.
Maybe someone who knew Sherill was home and probably not a threat. Or who knew the only other likely inhabitant was Suzie. If so, why?
The electric company/ gas company "you must evacuate now!" premise also doesn't work...most wouldn't leave their dog behind, and certainly
wouldn't put the dog in a closed bathroom.

Police officers could gain entry, or pull over two teenagers coming home from a party. They could also stage a scene. Whatever happened it probably wasn't planned. MOO.

I'm sorry but you have zero proof of this.

What is your proof that Asher should be trusted. He has accused multiple people of being involved in this crime. He hasn't used any proof whatsoever. His knowledge of this case should be called into question. Does he have access to documents? He isn't a cop now and he left SPD in 95, so why is he the go to guy for this case. It seems like these shows ask many many people to participate and they take whoever agrees.

Shouldn’t make assumptions.

Again, did Asher lie about the car and Dustin’s alibi? Mentioning Commercial Street is awfully specific. We’re to believe he’s just a senile and Barney Fife? Yes he said things about Bartt. But all he did was say what someone told him. Not defending his hard-on for Bartt.

Is there proof Dustin wasn’t passed out on Commercial Street? Clay says a completely different story involving Dustin being on the opposite end of town when he was on these forums...

And Bartt’s aunt, Debbie, said some things about Bartt’s friends as well. It wasn’t just Asher.

Last edited:

Again, did Asher lie about the car and Dustin’s alibi? Mentioning Commercial Street is awfully specific. We’re to believe he’s just a senile and Barney Fife? Yes he said things about Bartt. But all he did was say what someone told him. Not defending his hard-on for Bartt.

Is there proof Dustin wasn’t passed out on Commercial Street? Clay says a completely different story involving Dustin being on the opposite end of town when he was on these forums...

And Bartt’s aunt, Debbie, said some things about Bartt’s friends as well. It wasn’t just Asher.

I said the concert was at the community center on Commercial St. Mike said they were at the Community Center for the concert. The concert was located at the same place not the other side of town. I asked our friend that was in Cyanide Rainbow again and he said it was at the Community Club at the Community Center. If the people you asked told you differently they are wrong not Mike.

I found that very interesting as my aunt never met my friends...so how could she make an assessment of their character?

That statement was either edited out of context or information she was feed by ....Asher...?

There is a long history of detective Asher feeding information to my extended family members and others as he attempted a divide and conquer technique.

I said the concert was at the community center on Commercial St. Mike said they were at the Community Center for the concert. The concert was located at the same place not the other side of town. I asked our friend that was in Cyanide Rainbow again and he said it was at the Community Club at the Community Center. If the people you asked told you differently they are wrong not Mike.
No.

The show didn’t last until 3am. Bar close was much earlier in those days. Plus noise ordinances.

Your husband said he was at Mike’s on the couch after poker after helping with band equipment. Want a screenshot of the post? I just want the truth of where he was. Was he passed out on Commercial or Mike’s couch on the other side of town?

Last edited:
I found that very interesting as my aunt never met my friends...so how could she make an assessment of their character?

That statement was either edited out of context or information she was feed by ....Asher...?

There is a long history of detective Asher feeding information to my extended family members and others as he attempted a divide and conquer technique.
No doubt that’s his technique. Apparent since day 1 in the papers and on 48 Hours. No doubt your aunt could have known anything about your friends.

However, his agenda and wedging aside, that does not mean he was wrong about Recla’s alibi...

Separate issues.

Jennifer Kesse’s family also had to wait 13 years and pay over $18,000 for all the files related to the case. I don’t think Bartt should have to pay to have the files released because of the failure the SD police department has done with this case. If anything he should sue the department to release them for free because of the horrible job they have done. It’s becoming more apparent to me that someone in the inside might have something to do with the disappearances. Either that or they are related to the person.
Perhaps pick a couple of those inside people and look at their family tree. Which relatives lived within a close proximity of Springfield? Where were they that night and the following day?

No.

The show didn’t last until 3am. Bar close was much earlier in those days. Plus noise ordinances.

Your husband said he was at Mike’s on the couch after poker after helping with band equipment. Want a screenshot of the post? I just want the truth of where he was. Was he passed out on Commercial or Mike’s couch on the other side of town?
You’ve said you don’t think Mike or Dusty are involved so what difference does it make where anyone passed out? Why is that important? I mean no disrespect but why make accusations and inflammatory remarks if you don’t think they’re involved?

No.

My husband said Dusty crashed on his sister’s bed and my husband and his sister played gin before they went to bed. His sister slept on the couch because Dusty was in her bed.

I remember watching something about how reality TV shows are edited. The producers or whoever ask a question that doesn't get aired but the answer can be put in whatever context works for the show.
Do you know how your aunt felt about the show when it aired? Asher is a sad pathetic man that lives to exploit three missing women. If bodies had been found on his watch he wouldn't have known what to do. He wouldn't be able to hog the camera and spotlight and make up things. He would have been expected to do his job.

No doubt that’s his technique. Apparent since day 1 in the papers and on 48 Hours. No doubt your aunt could have known anything about your friends.

However, his agenda and wedging aside, that does not mean he was wrong about Recla’s alibi...

Separate issues.

Do you think Dusty or Mike made three women disappear? If you don't and you have said, what is your goal? You seem to want to sidetrack any discussion that isn't about Mike or Dusty.

Do you think Dusty or Mike made three women disappear? If you don't and you have said, what is your goal? You seem to want to sidetrack any discussion that isn't about Mike or Dusty.
The truth. Then if they are lying I want to know why. That’s all.

Nothing proven yet.

You’ve said you don’t think Mike or Dusty are involved so what difference does it make where anyone passed out? Why is that important? I mean no disrespect but why make accusations and inflammatory remarks if you don’t think they’re involved?
Because I want the truth first.

Cops say something different than Mike. It’s new information that Dusty was passed out on a Commercial street and not where Mike said.

It’s best to rule out all possible deflection tactics. I’m not the only one to point this out.

Why is it so hard to demand truth? And if Mike is lying then why did cops lie and say a specific place like Commercial street?

It’s also about credibility. Someone is lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02