MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cursory dismissals based on limited news articles can get you in trouble...

Garrison has a connection to the women and a connection to people who murder and bury people.....(Robb clan) and has info about the case only investigators knew. Bodies are why they couldn’t go to trial with it.....

the user “Hurricane” who was well respected on here also agreed that the Garrison angle (his info provided to police) had a lot to it and more likely than any other scenario.......

bottom line: no other person got warrants by judges and a GJ called.....someone would have been arrested and charged if they had the bodies
If investigators have information that Garrison has information why not present it to a subsequent grand jury? The state can call anyone, no matter how loose the connection, to testify before a grand jury. I’m sincerely interested as to why you think they wouldn’t have done this.

If investigators have information that Garrison has information why not present it to a subsequent grand jury? The state can call anyone, no matter how loose the connection, to testify before a grand jury. I’m sincerely interested as to why you think they wouldn’t have done this.
Garrison didnt provide the evidence....but even after failed digs and some investigators thinking he's lying or manipulating the case to plead down jail time.... the sole investigators assigned, along with Darrell Moore still attacking this angle in early 2000s with the Cassville dig (which had gag orders too)...shows that there's something to Garrison's party leaker that bragged about killing the women...........that name is in the gag orders i'm sure and a name we wont hear much about in papers or TV shows about this case..

Did u watch Dennis Graves KY3 report on the grand jury yet? This shines light on other suspects that have info potentially too.....

If you pause the video....you can see one of the GJ3's names on the paper with his DOB.... need detective eyes and good pausing ability to see it..spacebar it frame by frame

Mountjoy and Moore suggesting "multiple perps' in 2020 and 2017 respectively tells me that theres still something to this angle

ArkansasTimeTraveler, if this is your opinion then who do you opine it is? We are all here to help solve a crime, aren't we. Please share.

I've been reading old threads recently and there's a user called "HmmWhoKnows" who is clearly the same person as ArkansasTimeTraveler and his old username OzarksTrailBlazer. Blew my mind that at the time he was arguing people not to talk about the Grave Robbers, he used the same not allow anyone to talk about what they want to tactic (the threads were shut down several times because of him then too) but his argument was to look at who went to Sherill's house in the two months leading up to her death. I think if we add that and his current narrative together we'll have a good idea of what his overall agenda is.

Also i like MissouriMule's posts but him being from Arkansas is weird to me unless Missouri and Arkansas has a relationship that would explain a lot of migration between those states.

I've been reading old threads recently and there's a user called "HmmWhoKnows" who is clearly the same person as ArkansasTimeTraveler and his old username OzarksTrailBlazer. Blew my mind that at the time he was arguing people not to talk about the Grave Robbers, he used the same not allow anyone to talk about what they want to tactic (the threads were shut down several times because of him then too) but his argument was to look at who went to Sherill's house in the two months leading up to her death. I think if we add that and his current narrative together we'll have a good idea of what his overall agenda is.

Also i like MissouriMule's posts but him being from Arkansas is weird to me unless Missouri and Arkansas has a relationship that would explain a lot of migration between those states.

I lived in Springfield, Missouri from 1975 to 2001. I just used “Missouri Mule” when selecting a user name. I have retired to Arkansas where I expect to live out my life.

‘Himwhoknows” is known to me and somewhere I have his actual name. He is not the individuals you have cited above so far as I am aware.

So far as I know he hasn’t posted recently. What is helpful to know about him is that he had a four hour sit down meeting with the Chief of Police several years ago. My recollection is that the Chief said he did not know who committed the crime although I stand to be corrected.

If his posts are still available I would want to reread them to refresh my memory.

not either one of those people...stop personalizing. I do not know hmmwhoknows and OTB is someone I conversed with before... I agree with all of OzarksTrailBlazer and Hurricane's posts

threads were shut down because people were attacked and not posts....attack the post, not the poster.

agenda is to solve the 3mw and get closure for the families

I wanted to go back to my post last night where I stated that Cox should not be ruled off the table. I have never understood the rationale that since he always seemed to get caught he somehow couldn’t be the perp.

We don’t know how many crimes he DID get away with.

It has been many years but several years ago in another discussion site there was a woman who claimed she used to date him and while in Dallas he at one point threatened her and she said that for the first time she saw him for what he was and certainly was capable of having killed those women. I will attempt to locate that and will post the actual quote if and when I find it. It may no longer be available, however and I am going on memory.

It is my opinion he would never have been permitted in the house at that time of night. We, however, know who could have gained entry because they were “trusted.” Nothing in his history suggests he would be trusted.

I do believe that he would have had someone with him who likewise had no alibi but who was “trusted.” It is my opinion that the “trusted” person never had any intention of abducting the women. His motive was altogether different than Cox who clearly is a sexual predator.

As to Asher’s statement that Cox would not reveal all he knows until after his mother’s death I believe that is true that he said that. Until about two years ago, we had a dear friend who has since passed away and went to the same salon as his mother. My recollection is that his mother was discussing this matter and echoed this claim. So there is the slim possibility he might reveal something after she dies. But I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Now as to those who may believe I am jumping to different suspects I believe it is true to say we can have a number of different suspects much the same way as walking and chewing gum at the same time.

I do not regard the vandals nor the “GJ3” as suspects at this time.

I lived in Springfield, Missouri from 1975 to 2001. I just used “Missouri Mule” when selecting a user name. I have retired to Arkansas where I expect to live out my life.

‘Himwhoknows” is known to me and somewhere I have his actual name. He is not the individuals you have cited above so far as I am aware.

So far as I know he hasn’t posted recently. What is helpful to know about him is that he had a four hour sit down meeting with the Chief of Police several years ago. My recollection is that the Chief said he did not know who committed the crime although I stand to be corrected.

If his posts are still available I would want to reread them to refresh my memory.

I could put together my case with identical wording and arguments pointed out if you want? I'm absolutely certain they are the same person, your post only makes me think you were duped i'm completely sure it's the same person.

You being from Arkansas and him having previous usernames including "Arkansas" probably says something too.

not either one of those people...stop personalizing. I do not know hmmwhoknows and OTB is someone I conversed with before... I agree with all of OzarksTrailBlazer and Hurricane's posts

threads were shut down because people were attacked and not posts....attack the post, not the poster.

agenda is to solve the 3mw and get closure for the families

You've been banned three times already and the threads keep getting shut down because of you. At this point you should be called out and it should be asked why others are prevented from talking about the case because you keep making new accounts.

Garrison didnt provide the evidence....but even after failed digs and some investigators thinking he's lying or manipulating the case to plead down jail time.... the sole investigators assigned, along with Darrell Moore still attacking this angle in early 2000s with the Cassville dig (which had gag orders too)...shows that there's something to Garrison's party leaker that bragged about killing the women...........that name is in the gag orders i'm sure and a name we wont hear much about in papers or TV shows about this case..

Did u watch Dennis Graves KY3 report on the grand jury yet? This shines light on other suspects that have info potentially too.....

If you pause the video....you can see one of the GJ3's names on the paper with his DOB.... need detective eyes and good pausing ability to see it..spacebar it frame by frame

Mountjoy and Moore suggesting "multiple perps' in 2020 and 2017 respectively tells me that theres still something to this angle
Thanks for your response but I don’t buy that a prosecutor hasn’t presented this case to another grand jury because of gag orders. An indictment is way more important than gag orders.

You've been banned three times already and the threads keep getting shut down because of you. At this point you should be called out and it should be asked why others are prevented from talking about the case because you keep making new accounts.
Please leave my name out of this. I am not Arkansas Time Traveler nor do I subscribe to his belief/theory.

Thanks.

Thanks for your response but I don’t buy that a prosecutor hasn’t presented this case to another grand jury because of gag orders. An indictment is way more important than gag orders.
gag orders are on info presented to media....not grand jurys

the gag orders mean public cant know...of course jury heard the info

Last edited:
Please leave my name out of this. I am not Arkansas Time Traveler nor do I subscribe to his belief/theory.

Thanks.

Actually you guys posted so close together that my computer is telling me the latter was posted before the former:

FYxRKRs.png

I have never broken a rule since posting a youtube link the mods didnt like.... I am not shutting any discussion down...people are welcome to read or post what they want... i am not in control of who posts here and you're breaking the rules by personalizing..

I don't believe you. You posting at the same time as ArkansasTimeTravelle is MORE suspect than you not saying anything.
his name is richard wendt , he must be paid by gerald carahan because with a dozen screen names and 50 or so threads and 25 years of this *advertiser censored* , the serpent still does it ,the case is easy to solve and the bodies are found

I could put together my case with identical wording and arguments pointed out if you want? I'm absolutely certain they are the same person, your post only makes me think you were duped i'm completely sure it's the same person.

You being from Arkansas and him having previous usernames including "Arkansas" probably says something too.

I don’t wish to get bogged down in a pointless discussion about screen names. Let me say this. What you see from me is what you get. There is no attempt to deflect or mislead, my only interest is seeing this case solved.

I do believe you are sincere and want the case to move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54