MO MO - St Louis, Miss River, BlkMale 16-30, UP7348, "Amerikus" & "Triple Crown" t-shirt, Sz10 Dickie boots, Star Wars The Phantom Menace watch, Jun'07

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

YaYa_521

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

1217UMMO

1217UMMO.jpg
1217UMMO1.jpg

1217UMMO - Unidentified Male​

Date of Discovery: June 13, 2007
Location of Discovery: St. Louis, Missouri
Estimated Date of Death: Months prior
State of Remains: Decomposed
Cause of Death: Unknown

Physical Description​

Estimated Age: 16-30 years old
Race: Black
Sex: Male
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 159 lbs.
Hair: Short black curly hair; no facial hair.
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Healed fracture of right arm, no distinctive marks, no tattoos

Identifiers​

Dentals: Available; Natural teeth, evidence of routine care.
Fingerprints: Available.
DNA: Pending.

Clothing & Personal Items​

Clothing: Dark T-shirt over a blue T-Shirt with Amerikus and Triple Crown logo; blue jeans, with belt. Dickies lace-up boots, size 10. White tube socks.
Jewelry: Plastic wristwatch with Star Wars The Phantom Menace logo and graphic. (Inexpensive and handed out by Burger King restaurants years prior).
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Discovery​

On June 13th, 2007 the decomposed body of the decedent was recovered from the Mississippi River, at Arsenal Street. The body was discovered by members of a tug boat crew who saw the body floating in the Mississippi River.

Investigating Agency(s)​

Agency Name: St. Louis City Medical Examiner's Office
Agency Contact Person: Kelly Allmeyer
Agency Phone Number: 314-622-4971 or 314-622-4975
Agency E-Mail: N/A
Agency Case Number: 2007-1244

Agency Name: Missouri State Highway Patrol
Agency Contact Person: Clara Land
Agency Phone Number: 573-526-6178
Agency Fax Number: 573-526-5577
Agency E-Mail: Clara.Land(at)mshp.dps.mo.gov or cland(at)mocic.riss.net
Agency Case Number: 2007-1244

NCIC Case Number: U850020220
NamUs Case Number:
Former Hot Case Number:

Information Source(s)​

NamUs
St. Louis City Medical Examiners Office

Admin Notes​

Added: 10/29/07; Last Updated: 4/14/18

I am linking my post from Damian Kinte Dill - Websleuths Thread below.
There is a strong possibility that Damian is 2007 St Louis John Doe. This John Doe was found floating in the Mississippi River. Seeing as Damian was originally a resident of Compton, California and was thinking of going to Florida, it is clear he was very mobile. On top of that, the resemblance is incredibly striking.
1723313702636.png1723313719618.png

I have sent this tip along to the Montgomery Police Department, and also sent this tip to Clara Land who is the Criminal Intelligence Analyst for the Missing Persons Unit in the Missouri State Highway Patrol.

River Man case frustrates police
The fact that no one has called leads Gieseke, the city police captain, to believe the man isn't from the St. Louis area. But investigators can't necessarily focus on river towns to the north.

"Bodies can get caught up in a vacuum underneath barges and be carried upriver," Gieseke said. "The river can be a place that hides a lot of secrets."

Vize's sketch shows the man with a slight smile, something Vize did on purpose so he could show the man's teeth. Because of decomposition, the teeth were one of the few "knowns," Vize said. Vize hopes it can solve the case.

"I'm pretty confident it will look just like this guy," Vize said. "I just try to calculate what the guy would look like in life."

I am certain this is Damian, and I think Sgt. Vize did an amazing job at the recon. (He tragically committed suicide years later, may he RIP)

I hope we find out either way one day soon.

The watch was released in 2005, trying to track down a more specific time period. Usually fast food toys are only available for about a month at a time.
Edit: I believe these were released in the promotional period when Revenge of the Sith was released in theaters. The movie was released May 2005, and Burger King had a Star Wars toy line that summer. The watch was likely available during the same period

Last edited:
the Triple Crown shirt is a California sports team. Damian is from Compton California.

View attachment 523757

Bingo. This is Damian.
This doesn't seem to account for the "Amerikus" logo?

Might be a custom screen-printed T-Shirt from this company, Triple Crown Products, which was established in 1984 in Wisconsin. Seems like it could be more likely since the UID was found in the Midwest.

Last edited:
This doesn't seem to account for the "Amerikus" logo?

Might be a custom screen-printed T-Shirt from this company, Triple Crown Products, which was established in 1984 in Wisconsin. Seems like it could be more likely since the UID was found in the Midwest.

I posted about Amerikus in Damian's thread. It is also linked to Montgomery Alabama. and also Florida.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485
Back