MO MO - Tiffany Stubbs, 2, Belton, 30 May 1988

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[bibm]

Steve Owens is no longer a party as DeWayne and Edna Stubbs dismissed
[829 S.W.2d 546]
their cause of action against Steve Owens during the pendency of this appeal.

respondents were negligent because Victor Faletti provided Steve Owens a key to appellants' residence.

In support of this theory, the record reflects that Steve Owens, who is alleged to be the murderer of Tiffany Stubbs, had keys to unlock the tenant's laundromat and that on one occasion Boyd Stubbs had forgotten his keys to appellants' residence and Steve Owens opened the door for him.2 There was also evidence that Steve Owens did maintenance work around the complex, however, respondents deny that he was an employee.

Considering this evidence in the light most favorable to appellants, it is sufficient to show that Owens had a key to appellants' residence and to draw a reasonable inference that he obtained the key from the respondents.

http://www.leagle.com/decision/19921373829SW2d544_11278/STUBBS v. PANEK

Wow. That was really creepy.

Why hasn't anything recent been said about this 2 year old little girls case? So sad.

I lived in the appartments when little tiffany was taken at the time i was 7 but remeber it very well and to this day i believe it was victor faletti was responsible he was a pervert he would stick suckers down my 16 yr sister bathing suit tops he try to lurer me into the laundry room with candi and i remember being so scared of him i didnt know why at the time but as an adult i do i remember the other guy helping fix things in our apartment a couple time but never paid any attention to me or my sister but victor was always messing with us victor had also taken my brother who 15 fishing just down from where she was found i cant believe he got by with this everyone saying the one guy had keys but so did victor and the morning while everyone else was searching and worried he was riding around with the biggest smile whistling witch was not like him at all mowing the grass there needs to be justice for this little girl and her family

This is sad, no trace of a suspect at all? was the girl sexually assaulted? If sex was not the motive why would anyone want the girl dead? Is there a boyfriend or Father involved at all I wonder?
Yes she was

I talk to a report not long ago and no it has not and doesnt seem to be a priority and i believe that victor the apt manager was involved i lived in the apt when this took place i was 7 he was a pervet

Tiffany's case really breaks my heart. This poor baby. I hope in this day and age with all of the recent dna breakthroughs, Tiffany and her family finally have justice.

I wish this baby had more media attention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SusyQ
Back