Found Deceased MO - Titus Tackett, 3, Killarney Shores, 10 Feb 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a home security system set overnight, every night. Not to keep any one out but to keep a persistent little one in. Nothing like waking up to bare foot prints out in the snow, puddles of foot prints in the house & a toddler asleep with the cookies on the pantry floor. The only reason that one didn't freeze to death that night was our barking dog & a miracle that kept a door from latching closed on him. I hope this little one is found safely.

None of mine escaped at that age, but one of them, when he was MORE than old enough to know better, went outside in a snowstorm wearing nothing but shorts. He literally just didn't even give it a second thought. Kids do weird things.

Those little magnetic door alarms may among the best $10 a parent could spend, but the extra peace-of-mind of a full-on home security system is even better.

Poor baby! His poor family! RIP little Titus...you will never be cold again.

I hope there is nothing more to this story than what we are being told. (JMO)

None of mine escaped at that age, but one of them, when he was MORE than old enough to know better, went outside in a snowstorm wearing nothing but shorts. He literally just didn't even give it a second thought. Kids do weird things.

Those little magnetic door alarms may among the best $10 a parent could spend, but the extra peace-of-mind of a full-on home security system is even better.

I have them to -peel and stick -got them on HSN (home shopping network).

Poor little guy. Prayers to his parents and esp Grandpa.

Such sad, sad news. Sweet little guy. I, along with everyone else, was hoping and praying for a different ending to this.

Prayers for this little guy and his family.

I really hope that him wondering off into a winter's night is all that is to this story.

We don't know the whole story yet and we need to wait to learn of details surrounding this case but with that said and without putting blame on anyone yet...

This is just so upsetting. We very recently had another case of parent(s) leaving care of their children with a grandparent who took them on a small hike in the woods and things did not end well for a boy who took off.

This is just so heartbreaking.

Officer saw him in the van and there was a blanket covering him.

Did he have any more clothes on him?

Ans (Sheriff): I observed him in the van & he had a blanket over him

We don't know the whole story yet and we need to wait to learn of details surrounding this case but with that said and without putting blame on anyone yet...

This is just so upsetting. We very recently had another case of parent(s) leaving care of their children with a grandparent who took them on a small hike in the woods and things did not end well for a boy who took off.

This is just so heartbreaking.

Rainn Peterson, too, wasn't she?

ETA: He was found with a blanket over him.

Q: Is there someone out there preying on children?
A: I don't believe so.

Unless he climbed into a van that had a blanket in it (some people do keep one in the car)....The blanket throws me a bit....IMHO

I couldn't hear the questions well ... was the van found locked or unlocked? I wonder if he got lost and crawled into the van. We always have blankets in our van in the winter. Poor little baby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck
Back