Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's over by the other QT at 31st & Southwest. And he's saying Precision again and again, but it's actually Prestige. If he can't even get that right, I don't put too much stock into what he says. There is no verification she was ever at that QT.

Yes that's true. Disregard any of my posts before. However, I can't help but want to at least keep the tips (scenarios) in mind as possibilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching the video and knowing the area makes I feel like a scenario that isn't totally out of the question. I got chills watching his video. I don't want anyone to misinterpret that comment and believe that Quiktrip is in a bad part of town because it's not. However, time of night/morning, coupled with that little secluded dark place where the auto body repair business is located, just feels ominous and resonates as being a plausible tip. I can't really see any other explanation why she would be at that particular QT. There are a dozen other places she could've gone for gas if she was going to The Shady Lady, or home.

But that is not even the QT she was pulled over at?

Speaking of stored out of sight...

I am interested in learning more about the caves and subtropolis. I believe it was mentioned at some point in the thread but don't think it was ever answered. Any locals who can shed some light. Facebook has some interesting pictures of the access points to these places and they look like you can just drive right in.

Reposting this! We are trying to locate this girl still correct?? Trying to come up with where she or her car could be now.

The further I dig into this there's tons of "underground" storage and caves in this area and this one in particular is right on 31st where she originally intended on going

http://www.deanrealtyco.com/Downtown_Underground/

Red marker
72ace941663643d368a67fd01b751987.png

c86b1fb339d6b209b1d152a8230546be.png

So she was even further north? Hmm. Any guesses why she would have been even further north?

Someone I know in the Kansas City area suggested to me it is cheaper to buy gas, cigarettes, and alcohol in the MO side of Kansas City compared to Kansas or Oklahoma. I am guessing because of some sort of excise tax? Locals apparently go to MO for that. I don't know if this could play a part in the way she selected her route, but I'll submit it to you as an additional idea to keep in mind.

The further I dig into this there's tons of "underground" storage and caves in this area and this one in particular is right on 31st where she originally intended on going.

Appreciate you sharing this. This is the exact sort of thing I was looking for earlier when I zoomed in on those auto shops, storage facility, and parking garage. I didn't realize there were underground areas like this. All of these are good possibilities in my mind.

I agree.
She was heading south and turned left into QT.

Well I'm stumped. I can't think of any reason she'd be heading south unless she had already met someone further north? Even if she would have taken I29 north, it exits south of the gas station.

This is maddening.

Well I'm stumped. I can't think of any reason she'd be heading south unless she had already met someone further north? Even if she would have taken I29 north, it exits south of the gas station.

This is maddening.

How sure are we on the timeline? Am I right in remembering the surveillance vid from the business across the street had the wrong date and time altogether? Is it me or does it say 1/28/17 and 1:20 p.m.? A date that has YET to occur... Maybe our timeline is still off or being estimated. Any chance she left her place of work earlier than we thought and was already coming back south by this point?

Link to video: http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/20/friend...ppearance-near-gas-station-she-was-last-seen/

Someone I know in the Kansas City area suggested to me it is cheaper to buy gas, cigarettes, and alcohol in the MO side of Kansas City compared to Kansas or Oklahoma. I am guessing because of some sort of excise tax? Locals apparently go to MO for that. I don't know if this could play a part in the way she selected her route, but I'll submit it to you as an additional idea to keep in mind.

That may be but she lived and worked on the MO side so she wouldn't have had to go north for that.

Thank you! Might be a dumb question, but if an officer pulls someone over without ticketing them, don't they still radio in that they're making a stop? As soon as they pull someone over? I wonder if she was pulled over before or after 4:31.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

yeah, you call in a stop before you get out of the car.

Appreciate you sharing this. This is the exact sort of thing I was looking for earlier when I zoomed in on those auto shops, storage facility, and parking garage. I didn't realize there were underground areas like this. All of these are good possibilities in my mind.

Just another example
QT is at top of map and red marker is Stor Safe
Website says they store vehicles

5d081207b10b61a3e9e09e358d0d5a6d.png

This is maddening.

I think this is where the "illegal lane change" took place.
I don't think she was initially going south.....I think she was heading north, got into the left lane (without signaling) to turn around.

We did that when I lived in AR near the MO border. We would buy certain items in MO because the taxes were cheaper and the drive was only about 10-15 minutes to cross into MO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is true. Gas, alcohol, cigarettes are all cheaper on the MO side of the state line. I think I'll run the Missouri now and get some wine. ;)

Reposting this! We are trying to locate this girl still correct?? Trying to come up with where she or her car could be now.

The further I dig into this there's tons of "underground" storage and caves in this area and this one in particular is right on 31st where she originally intended on going

http://www.deanrealtyco.com/Downtown_Underground/

Red marker
72ace941663643d368a67fd01b751987.png

c86b1fb339d6b209b1d152a8230546be.png
1-this is way cool
2-this is a great idea as a place to stow a car

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online