Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the time discrepancy along with the text she sent put a possible officer involvement in people's minds. And the surveillance video does bring up questions. But, I agree, I'm just not seeing it especially now with the actual amount of time she was at the gas station.

IF this was a weed deal, maybe the amount of time she spent at the gas station could be waiting on a message with some direction on where to go. She is having an off time, having been pulled over and her card not working at the pump. Maybe dealer didn't respond so she said forget this.. Maybe the incoming text came after she had already made up her mind to do plan B. For me, plan B would be home. For Toni, maybe not.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I missed that she wasn't reported missing until Monday morning?

So she gets off work 4am ish Sunday 1/15
so alllll day Sunday goes by, Sunday night, into Monday morning until she is reported missing?? Do I have that right?
We talked about this awhile back. ;) Probably not as directly, as we weren't totally sure on a timeline. But there was some "wait up, y'all...no but for real y'all" kind of vibes I was sending out. Even the original MP fliers have dates that don't make sense. Wee hours Sunday gets confusing. It's confusing too that PS reportedly gets up early for work and it's not unusual for Toni to not be home yet, so hard to know his mindset and sense of urgency.

Btw - I get that staying out til morning would be "any other night " for Toni. But wouldn't that be "any other morning" for someone who is waking up from sleep and starting their day?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Anyone else think it is weird that the boyfriend has disappeared from the media? He was involved a lot early, but he no longer participates in TV airings of Toni. Only historical footage is shown.
I don't know if its that weird; he may just not have anything left to say.

Thread #5 is ready for you. Prepare to move the conversation over there. This one will close in 5 minutes

Please move to thread #5 linked just above. This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member