Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rape would be ruled out at autopsy; no sex trafficking...

For the record I do not think this is a sex trafficking case. I don't really want to go to this subject, but I disagree an autopsy can or cannot prove sex trafficking.

So you could only guess that she was going somewhere else and ended up in the park somehow?

That is higher probability to you than her just simply going to the park to meet someone in the park and waiting for instance?

I have said before that I think there is a chance that another form of communication was used to redirect her to that park. Maybe using something like snapchat? a burner phone?

A burner phone is a prepaid cheap older model phone that is not connected to a specific person, that is used very often in drug dealing, where someone can communicate for a short period of time and then just destroy the phone. So if we were to just entertain the idea that this was a drug deal gone bad, the fact that there was no communication to be found as to why Toni was there, this aspect actually fits the profile of using a burner phone.

It's a very common practice in that world. But sure, people can choose to ignore that and how much sense it makes. But... it's still a thing and consistent with what we see here.

This case right here, is an exact example of why someone would use a burner phone. They might even do regular interaction with her on their smartphone BEFORE she went missing, calling her to another location, and then say she didn't show up. Giving them the ability to say they were somewhere else.

gee... hey, didn't that happen in this case?

Hell, possibly even left their smartphone at that location with someone fiddling with it to give an alibi. Would be interesting if that is the alibi right?

food for thought.

Sooooooooooo True. It would be good to know what the last communication on her phone (the last text was). PS SR stated on the closed group answer session that she was going to buy drugs. Uppers and Downers. He also stated that she met with him once a month. That tells me that these were larger quantity exchanges. If they had any worry about her not being on the up and up this would be a perfect time to do something about it. Everyone uses burner phones-if you are doing illegal things. Even affairs! Point is, the CI theory is not far fetched, and whoever her dealer is gets it from somewhere. Also, if she met up with this guy and didn't have money- and refused his advances to pay for the pick up- that could have the same result. This is the real drug world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so sounds like no body cams. How about dash cams? I said awhile back I have doubts there is dash cam footage. Let's look.

I would like to know who she was meeting at the QT near the river she ended up in.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ok hear me out on this and give me your thoughts. I just rewatched a crime watch daily snip.
Caldwell says (in referring to the traffic stop and what the officer said...

Caldwell "he said, she said, something to the effect she needed to get gas"

ok wait a minute. Would the dash cam pick up the conversation? I'm trying to think if when watching dash cams in the past if audio can be heard and I think yes. Sometimes they put up the subtitles.

So does it seem like Caldwell is just repeating what he has been told? Wouldn't and rather he confidently say something more to the effect of, Toni told the officer that she needed gas. period. confident.
Not, "he said she said something to the effect of"... and not seeming like he's to sure about that.
I dont know. It just caught my attention. What'd ya think?

Personally I feel like crime watch daily is nothing more than glamorized CSI. It's owned by Warner brothers and ran under Telepictures ... same company producing (not) news worthy shows as Extra, Judge Mathis, Jenny jones, Are you Hot. IMO... skewed information to grab attention and worse than a drunken poster on Reddit .

And the more I think about it, her words to that officer were her last actual words to anyone! If we believe this was an accident. eh em
Her potential last spoken words! and Caldwell blows it off eh, "he said she said something to the effect she needed to get gas"
Maybe I am reading too much into it but I don't like it, I don't like it at all.

So now my mind is spinning back around.
Very quick stop. Remember Snapp said "he literally talk to her for a minute" and I questioned what traffic stop takes a minute?
Then there's this:
"So the officer just told her, you know, 'there's a gas station right there,' gave her a warning for the violation, and watched her actually go to the QuikTrip and that's the last we have seen of her," Snapp explained.

No actually we don't know. Sounds like he also minimized his actual knowledge of that minute conversation.
What cop pulls up, doesn't run a plate, follows a young lady and then drives off with her?

Maybe she stayed at that gas station till, oh wait what was the latest time they say cause that changed 3 times too, 4:49? (and we all know a ford focus can't take 20+ minutes pumping gas), maybe she stayed there that long waiting for this odd cop to leave?
I think I've officially have gone coo coo. I'm back at the angry stage.

One of many links that can be found.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/02/25/family...think-she-may-be-victim-of-human-trafficking/

Toni's family revealed to FOX 4 that police are 99 percent sure this was not a car accident. Her family believes she has been taken and possibly sold into human trafficking.
Its also strange her father chose to pack up her room. I know everyone grieves differently but at that point they had no idea what had happened to her and armt the end of the article he states they just want their daughter back, if youre holding out hope shes alive why pack up her room so soon?

Personally I feel like crime watch daily is nothing more than glamorized CSI. It's owned by Warner brothers and ran under Telepictures ... same company producing (not) news worthy shows as Extra, Judge Mathis, Jenny jones, Are you Hot. IMO... skewed information to grab attention and worse than a drunken poster on Reddit .

Yes, I 100% agree. But these were his actual words.

So she couldn't have wrecked off a bridge at all? They know for sure that she got into the water via the ramp? Whether accident or not? Thanks for any info!

No there is no way for them to know definitively at this point she went down the ramp. There are plenty of places her car could have gone into that water.

Its also strange her fatger chose to pack hmuo her room. I know everyone greives differently but at that point they had no idea what had happened to her and armt the end of the article he states they just want their daughter back, if youre holding out hope shes alive why pack up her room so soon?

In my opinion it was to distance themselves from the BF.

Sooooooooooo True. It would be good to know what the last communication on her phone (the last text was). PS SR stated on the closed group answer session that she was going to buy drugs. Uppers and Downers. He also stated that she met with him once a month. That tells me that these were larger quantity exchanges. If they had any worry about her not being on the up and up this would be a perfect time to do something about it. Everyone uses burner phones-if you are doing illegal things. Even affairs! Point is, the CI theory is not far fetched, and whoever her dealer is gets it from somewhere. Also, if she met up with this guy and didn't have money- and refused his advances to pay for the pick up- that could have the same result. This is the real drug world

It's worth pointing out that what I am talking about doesn't have to be about a CI/Snitch situation. It's not uncommon for drug deals to go bad and for someone to even just decide they are going to kill someone and take the money and run. I'll see if I can find the case I was looking at a month or so back where that was the motive for the murder. Drug deal was set up, the drug dealers killed the girl and took the money. If I remember correctly they had no drugs at all.

What could raise probability of an accident in this case, would be if Toni had no potential fatal injuries to her. Because if she hasn't been shot or knocked out, that would mean they simply pushed her car into the river and risked her getting out.

We hear from Toni's parents that only a knee bruise existed, but not an official autopsy report.

So from that angle, I do understand why accident is a high probability scenario.

But I think many will agree, that not having definitive answers, leaves many scenarios still alive. Which is why I hope that police release a bit more if they do deem this as an accident, just to answer obvious questions.

It was posted earlier that her phone pinged at 9PM Sunday night. Why would her phone decide to ping from under water after all that time? Possibly she was with someone during that time.

I can't fight with autosave all night to post the rest of my post.

JMO

Didn't I ask before where the outlined map of the jurisdiction would be for the particular officer?
Well there were two officers /cars at that stop.
I think someone was awesome enough to find it or knew. I need that again.
Also were is the precinct they would report to?
Also anyone have any idea what time the shift change would be?
LE frequented the club. I need to revisit this and answer some questions I have for myself.

It's worth pointing out that what I am talking about doesn't have to be about a CI/Snitch situation. It's not uncommon for drug deals to go bad and for someone to even just decide they are going to kill someone and take the money and run. I'll see if I can find the case I was looking ago a month or so back where that was the motive for the murder. Drug deal was set up, the drug dealers killed the girl and took the money. If I remember correctly they had no drugs at all.

What could raise probability of an accident in this case, would be if Toni had no potential fatal injuries to her. Because if she hasn't been shot or knocked out, that would mean they simply pushed her car into the river and risked her getting out.

We hear from Toni's parents that only a knee bruise existed, but not an official autopsy report.

So from that angle, I do understand why accident is a high probability scenario.

But I think many will agree, that not having definitive answers, leaves many scenarios still alive. Which is why I hope that police release a bit more if they do deem this as an accident, just to answer obvious questions.

Yes. But...think about this. What decision do you make if there is someone on that ramp with a gun or that just assaulted you or threatened you and going in the river. I think without knowing how difficult it is to get out of the car or hyperthermia, I'd take my chances with the river, especially if I'm a state swimming competitor like she was.

Yes. But...think about this. What decision do you make if there is someone on that ramp with a gun or that just assaulted you or threatened you and going in the river. I think without knowing how difficult it is to get out of the car or hyperthermia, I'd take my chances with the river, especially if I'm a state swimming competitor like she was.

Agree, I am just talking in terms of probability. Even with no injuries, foul play isn't off the table. It's just less probable than if there were injuries.

I always say, 1% exists because it has happened. We should never forget that.

It was posted earlier that her phone pinged at 9PM Sunday night. Why would her phone decide to ping from under water after all that time? Possibly she was with someone during that time.

I can't fight with autosave all night to post the rest of my post.

JMO

That changed too. Now word is that was incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot