Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When one has to reach and speculate and hand out a bunch of maybe's and what if's to answer for someone else, it's time for that someone else to be transparent.

When an officer makes a stop. I assume he radios in to dispatch his location... for his own safety. His activity/location/reason for stop of any kind is logged. Or it should be. Should being the emphasis.
I don't care to trust wiki to explain different department polices. Some departments may require warnings to be documented. I do agree a warning may not be documented but an officer should be relaying to dispatch his movements.
So did the officer come forward about the stop or was it logged?

When an officer makes a stop. I assume he radios in to dispatch his location... for his own safety. His activity/location/reason for stop of any kind is logged. Or it should be. Should being the emphasis.
I don't care to trust wiki to explain different department polices. Some departments may require warnings to be documented. I do agree a warning may not be documented but an officer should be relaying to dispatch his movements.

I took a look for KCPD policy on this but didn't find it. Just wanted to point out this could have been the case.

It's a shame the tone of this thread has turned into who's right and one upping one another. I have not experienced that on any other case I have followed. Usually it's respectful and open to all points of views for a common cause. Quite frankly it's exhausting reading the put downs and snarky innuendoes to each other to prove a point.

It's a shame the tone of this thread has turned into who's right and one upping one another. I have not experienced that on any other case I have followed. Usually it's respectful and open to all points of views for a common cause. Quite frankly it's exhausting reading the put downs and snarky innuendoes to each other to prove a point.

Who's being snarky? I'm new to this forum and haven't read much other than the Toni threads.

I'm afraid all the back and forth bickering lately will deter Pete from participating with us. We want to represent ourselves as a caring group, working together for Toni. Sigh, at least that's my goal.

FYI several LE agencies throughout KC metro area don't share info. Some operate on different databases and such. The lapse of time from saying she wasn't pulled over, by KCMO, then NKC said she was pulled over by them was actually quIte quick.

I agree. I've stopped commenting because apparently thoughts that are unusual aren't valid. I think we should all be kind to one and other. This isn't about us, it's about Toni and making sure the truth, whatever that is, is known.

This is the first case I've followed on here and it's been a learning experience. I hope future posters remember to be respectful. We're all working towards the same goal...

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Just chiming in to reiterate that I still contend this was a tragic accident. Not a murder, not a suicide, not a result of playing pokemon. I, too, have decided to stay away from this thread and the gamesmanship.

Regardless, so sad for all who knew and loved you, Toni. So very, very sad...

I'm not sure if this could be the case here, but I've seen her name spelled as "Toni" or "Tony" not a big deal but from my experience bc my name is spelled odd and I have 4 names on my license it confuses cops. I'm not sure why but it does because when I went to pay my ticket they had NO CLUE who I was despite me telling them my name numerous times. Finally it was found under something completely different. And I've gotten tickets in different jurisdictions so what I'm saying is maybe her name was written down wrong or something like that it could've gotten mixed up or confused if it was shared between departments?? :just thinking:

*always MOO or random thoughts*
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was even spelled wrong (Tonie) on the original MISSING poster.

I'm sure I'm probably way off with my thinking, but it's happened before. I don't know I'm probably wrong but it could explain somethings

*always MOO or random thoughts*
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been trying to follow and wandering why we don't have a VI yet. We had one verified likety split in another case. What gives?

Bottom line.

Once the missing persons report is faxed to all districs for a bolo.

Then the cop should have said I pulled her over.

And it shouldn't have took that long to say so. Jmo

An individual officer does not have authority to interact with the media. He or she must follow department policies. Police departments are massive government bureaucracies. Information and reports move slowly. I speak from experience with many different types of LE.

Information between competing departments moves even more slowly. Most LE agencies have tenuous relationships with other LE agencies. That's historic across all of the US. That's the biggest reason the Zodiac Killer was never caught and it still happens today too.

Also said officer may not have called in the stop officially and just made field notes. Works nights. Maybe had the next couple or so days off work and didn't even realize he was inadvertently involved.

I don't see any red flags here for LE.

My biggest concern with LE is their sonar sweep of the river that didn't uncover her vehicle. Was it operator inexperience or error? Old, poorly maintained or substandard equipment? Was the car not there or not seen?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not naive. I know bad people are in every profession from police to ministers to teachers. The percentages are small.

I don't believe this case involves dirty cops. Police are assigned to patrol areas. TA went on her own volition from KCPD jurisdiction into NKCPD jurisdiction. No one knows why she went where she did. But we can say confidently she went of her own free will. There wasn't a person with a gun to her head making her drive.

So now we have at least one, if not two NKCPD cops in their assigned patrol area and TA drives into that area and past an officer. The officer is where he or she is supposed to be and would have had no prior knowledge TA would be coming down that road to that QT. Not even people closest to TA knew why she went where she did.

To make any kind of scenario involving dirty cops randomly coming across TA in front of a 24hr store is really ridiculous. The fact the cops were apparently nice, didn't ticket her for the lane change violation, didn't yank her out if he car and search it extensively--those facts indicate to me a good cop not being overly aggressive and using common sense.

Any investigation closely scrutinized involving any LE agency will have errors and irregularities due to mistakes, disorganization or bureaucracy. Think about where ever you....reading this...you work. I don't care if it's an auto garage, hospital, my office or a small bakery there will be paperwork mistakes and delays and similar things.

None of this screams bad cop to me. There is a tendency in these sorts of things to want to imagine the cops were complicit or even the bad guys. Yes it happens but reality is it's extremely rare. I don't know why many people are prone to want to follow a dirty cop scenario. Same with Maura Murray and Elisa Lamb etc etc.

The cops do have some things needing answered like the sonar sweep--but that's not even the same agency that pulled her over.

I also think people tend forget we have two different law enforcement agencies and jurisdictions involved. Not a lot of people seem to be truly understanding that fact. It makes it much less likely dirty cops were involved because the number of bad officers would be huge and across two agencies. Not likely.

Also in NO way to minimize TA as a person but there is no way she would be important enough to have two separate LE agencies and what would have to be many, perhaps dozens of people in on "it".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member