GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://wingnutwatch.typepad.com/win...ng-in-foster-care-or-being-a-victim-of-a.html

Here's a more recent article. I'm thinking she was 19 when she had him and this isn't the first time she abused him.:twocents:

If you want I am sure I can pull up lots of older mothers who harmed their children....so again being young means nothing. If that was the case then why is it teenagers are babysitters for 20+ often so they can go out and have a night away?? If being a teen is what is wrong then I am sure it would be said don't let teens ever babysit your children?

Plus I know alot on WS were young parents as this topic gets brought up numerous times. I would hope all the young teen parents on here would never harm a child.

In what 4 to 5 months she would be 21.....so this WOMAN should of known right from wrong. But yet she didn't....

BBM: Afternoon of 15 Nov was when the "guy" was "witnessed", not at night.

Dogs barked & a loud car was heard that night/early morning of 14/15 Nov

I see what you're saying,12:30pm.So I guess she just staged the pjs and blanket in a driveway.

She BEAT him to death and then dumped his broken body like garbage?!?!?! Omg omg omg!!! Her own precious child. What a selfish, hateful *****.

I like this picture of him laughing...

2896222d4049cc737f1df06200a46a32.jpg

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/de...sh/28/96/2896222d4049cc737f1df06200a46a32.jpg

OMG what a beautiful boy...such a shame....

I just got home from work and cant believe what Im reading. No, I CAN believe it I am just so sick of it happening! Poor sweet angel, what is happening to our children?

She BEAT him to death and then dumped his broken body like garbage?!?!?! Omg omg omg!!! Her own precious child. What a selfish, hateful *****.

Then-the story goes-she went back to sleep. I wonder what kind of medicine she was on.

Of course I don't know Shelby but I hate her. How much did this little boy suffer before he took his last breathe? :(
I feel sorry for Shelby's friendds who were adamant about Shelby loving her son. My sympathies to all who loved Tyler.

Is that Central time there? Thanks in advance of an answer.

Yes it is... currently 1:28 p.m. Still getting conflicting reports of presser... there will be a presser at 2 p.m., there won't be a presser at 2 p.m. this is getting frustrating!!! COD is ready, confession on the table... Bob & LE need to let us know what is going on.

One article stated that the police left the house with evidence, including several toys.

I'm wondering if one of them is the murder weapon. Almost too horrible to think about.

If you want I am sure I can pull up lots of older mothers who harmed their children....so again being young means nothing. If that was the case then why is it teenagers are babysitters for 20+ often so they can go out and have a night away?? If being a teen is what is wrong then I am sure it would be said don't let teens ever babysit your children?

Plus I know alot on WS were young parents as this topic gets brought up numerous times. I would hope all the young teen parents on here would never harm a child.

In what 4 to 5 months she would be 21.....so this WOMAN should of known right from wrong. But yet she didn't....

I can see this is a sensitive subject for you, but it is a fact that children born to teen moms are at increased risk for abuse. Nowhere in either of the articles/studies does it say that ALL TEENS will abuse their kids or that teenagers shouldn't babysit. Just that there is an increased risk due to the reasons that are laid out in the studies. I'm sure that that majority of teens that have kids DON't abuse their children. Tragically for this baby, his mother appears to be one of the ones who did abuse her child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne