GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching the link at KMOV where they said investigators were taking Shelby to the woods where Tyler was found, but from what I saw on the video, Shelby was a step or two ahead of the police. It may just be the camera angle, but from what I could tell it looked like SHE was leading THEM.

Concerning the two pairs of identical pjs......I can maybe see that although as a mother of two I never had identical pairs of pjs, but two identical blue baby blankets also? That makes it even harder to believe IMO.

I stated this much earlier but I don't think the identical baby blankets are odd at all. I know several people who have done that with a favorite blankey. That way if one gets dirty or destroyed somehow, Baby has an exact replica and is none the wiser. I think it's a great idea and would have done the same when my children were little and dependent on their blankies had I thought of it.

http://www.kmov.com/video?id=133904913&sec=590302

talking with neighbors right now

off now sorry, but I'm sure they will carry the presser along with this link

http://www.fox2now.com/news/livestreaming/

30 mins from now...4:15 est

Thanks CP.

Good video first link.

Yes I agree with others. Shelby was taking LE back to where she had put Tyler. Taping her to get her words as she lead them. JMHO.

(among other things, this can rule out false confession in the future).

I am livid about who did this to Tyler. I am sickened yet want to know more about what happened.:blushing: Actually I really want to hear the 911 call.
Can you ever imagine how Shelby's friends and cousins --who defended her so gallantly yesterday must feel today? I feel sorry for those young women. & the grandma.

There are links in this thread to interviews with them today. They still steadfastly believe her (at least the ones interviewed) and say they won't feel otherwise until they hear it from her own mouth.

I was just watching the link at KMOV where they said investigators were taking Shelby to the woods where Tyler was found, but from what I saw on the video, Shelby was a step or two ahead of the police. It may just be the camera angle, but from what I could tell it looked like SHE was leading THEM.

Thanks CP.

Good video first link.

Yes I agree with others. Shelby was taking LE back to where she had put Tyler. Taping her to get her words as she lead them. JMHO.

(among other things, this can rule out false confession in the future).

She was definitely leading and I think they were videotaping to show where she was leading them and that she was, in fact, leading.

Nobody has cut into programming yet, so I'm sure they're not streaming yet... 7 more minutes!

And I could say something about those swirling balls you're seeing, but I'll refrain. :)

Yes I thought about saying something as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne