GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No indication that anyone other was involved in case. (at this point).

She was out for some period of time the evening before the baby was killed.

As far as we know the grandmother was still in the house. As far as I know she carried the baby down there (to cemetery).

Unaware of any no indication of prior acts of abuse (from ME).

Timeline is up in the air at this point. The call to LE was just before noon. She came home sometime in the early morning hours, grandmother left for work, and then the details are fuzzy.

We are working on when all the details occurred.

we never eliminate t possibility of other issues come up involving either before or after...

can't go into details, said she was out the evening before the baby was killed. Grandmother was still in house - don't know awake or sleep. Carried baby down there - don't have all details. No other calls to that house involving baby. Per medical examiner no evidence of prior abuse. Time line is up in air. Call to 911 just before noon, came home early morning hours, grandmother went to work around 7am, then things are fuzzy - investigating. No other suspect involved. May be other issues arise as we investigate. Man with baby in blue blanket -never confirmed, a substantial distance away, doesn't appear to be related. Heroin? Doesn't know.

One of her last facebook posts... "I need to get the hell away from Affton"

we make great use of social media and other electronics in t investigation...

Last post on her FB was I need to get the h**l away from Affton? Wow...

You guys are awesome at telling us folks who can't watch at the moment... Big thank you to you all!!!

Did they say for sure that grandma was in the house when he was killed? Or they aren't sure? I didn't hear that part.

Last post on her FB page said she needed to get the h**l out of town (?)

Per the preliminary ME: No indication of prior abuse/healing injuries, etc.

Preliminary indication there is no evidence of prior abuse or old healing wounds... very preliminary at this point.

no evidence of prior abuse; of prior healing, [broken] bones, etc

The grandmother was in the house when Tyler was killed? Seriously WTH! That house is not big only 881 square feet. Why did she not hear anything!?!

I did not catch that, I caught that Gramma left for work about 730p after Shelby returned home from being "out" . . .

Dang, I sure hope the Gramma was not there.

Neighbors heard lots of racket around 1030p - 1130p (per interviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne