GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How can it have taken so long to get justice for Tyler? Poor wee man. Must be so frustrating for his dad and grandparents (the ones who want justice)

How can it have taken so long to get justice for Tyler? Poor wee man. Must be so frustrating for his dad and grandparents (the ones who want justice)

I know,ive been here since he went missing and its been a long journey.

When I was looking through court records im sure her mother had more than a few concerning herself.

As for shelby...she deserves everything she gets.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I believe the "trial setting scheduled" is not the trial date... but the date they will SET the trial date. :twocents:

Thinking about little Tyler today. So sad that he left this life in such a manner. May justice come for him.

Thinking of tyler today. ..any news on when she will go to trial yet

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I could not find an update on a news outlet, but did find on Tyler Dasher Updates FB page where it says that the trial date is now scheduled for 4-21-2014 at 9:30am.

uh i don't even know what to say.

we have been waiting for justice for Tyler for so long now

When I received a notification of this new development, I was shocked to say the least. I have been so busy today I couldn't post until now. I am still shocked at how many people support Shelby. Poor little Tyler. I just want true justice for this baby! It also drives me crazy how long it takes in some cases to go to trial

Affton mother pleads guilty in toddler’s death
KMOV.com
Posted on March 26, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Snipped:

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that the 23-year-old woman pleaded guilty Wednesday in St. Louis County Circuit Court to second-degree murder and abuse of a child resulting in death. Prosecutors are recommending concurrent 25-year sentences.

shelby_dasher_003.jpg

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Affton-mother-pleads-guilty-in-toddlers-death-252462121.html

Concurrent? No!!! Make her do 50yrs with no chance of parole! :mad: Does anyone know if she'll be eligible for parole or how that works?

Poor Tyler. He was such a cutie. I will never understand people that beat a child because they're crying. . .like that's going to make the crying stop. Grrrrr!

Concurrent? No!!! Make her do 50yrs with no chance of parole! :mad: Does anyone know if she'll be eligible for parole or how that works?

Poor Tyler. He was such a cutie. I will never understand people that beat a child because they're crying. . .like that's going to make the crying stop. Grrrrr!

In Mo she will have to serve 85% then she will be eligible for parole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was thinking of Tyler today.
Has she been sentenced yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FOX Files: The confession of a child killer

http://fox2now.com/2015/02/02/fox-files-the-confession-of-a-child-killer/

Interrogation tapes were shown last night on the news. She's a piece of work.........:silenced:

Poor Tyler you deserved so much better. :angel:

From this article:

Dasher pleaded guilty to 2nd degree murder. A judge sentenced her to 25 years. Dasher’s boyfriend, Edgar Rivas, pleaded guilty to hiding Tyler’s body. It’s a class D felony, in which a judge sentenced him to three years.

That video was heartbreaking. I didn't realize Tyler was still alive when she dumped him. :( That poor baby. She's a piece of work.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~
Back