MO MO - West Alton, BlkFem 25-35, 'CHORUS BLUES' denim dress, clothes, anonymous letter, May'02

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could This Jane doe be another one of his victims? Mascoutah is only 30 minutes from St Louis. She has a lot of healed fractures.
Yes, totally. This decedent, along with 3 others, are believed to be the victims of Travis: 327UFIL, 302UFIL, and 334UFIL. source the Doe Network. The one you are referring to is 327UFIL.

ETA I'm too of my game tonight :)

I’m currently reading a book about Travis Maury called the Bi-State Strangler by Ken Dye. It has a lot of interesting information, and according to LE they believe this Jane doe was deceased for about a year before she was discovered.

You can always try following up with Doe Network to see what the status is. They are usually pretty responsive!
I dug through my emails and found the Doe Network and asked about it. They told me they never heard back from law enforcement.

I never heard back from Doe network about the potential match between this doe and Toi Mitchell. Still no ruleouts, so I will contact someone from NamUs.
I spoke to detective at SLMPD today and they said Toi Mitchell is a match to a UP in Illinois. Weird, because the only rule out I see for Toi is a UP12204 in Illinois.

I spoke to detective at SLMPD today and they said Toi Mitchell is a match to a UP in Illinois. Weird, because the only rule out I see for Toi is a UP12204 in Illinois.
Was this a recent finding for them? I’m surprised I haven’t heard any news about it.

No. It was kind of an off putting conversation tbh. I’d hope they’d update NamUs if it’s, in fact, true.
Just checking back in, and Toi Mitchell is still listed as missing on NamUs. Can't find any recent news about her being found.
It's baffling that this Doe has no ruleouts listed considering there was an active serial killer in the area when the body was found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson
Back