MO - Woman escapes from Excelsior Springs house, says she's been held against her will since September 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Any updates?
This article has been updated on the 22nd October… still investigating and asking for patience …. So there is hope …

According to Excelsior Springs Police Chief Gregory Dull, at this time there have been no bodies or body parts found at the residence of Timothy Haslett Jr. in the 300 block of Old Orchard Ave. Dull asked for continued patience as teams carefully examine the evidence of this case. He said there are hundreds, possibly thousands of pieces of evidence in this case, including electronic devices which still need to be examined, any of which could contain information that could lead to additional charges.

A large team of investigators was at the crime scene Thursday afternoon (l10/20/22) examining the home and looking for additional evidence. According to ESPD many members of the growing investigative team who are working on the case had not had an opportunity to see the house first-hand. The visit also gave investigators an opportunity to follow up on some potential leads they had uncovered in their intitial investigations.

100% agree with your statement. They are working because there are people willing to pay for their services, why should they be shamed for simply providing a service? Sex work needs to be regulated, these people need to be protected and advocated for like any other worker.

If they are advocated for, they won’t be scared to ask for protection. As it is, there is zero protection, and the ring of human trafficking continues.

What kind of car is this?

NOTE: @Centaurus did a better job than I did. Perhaps because a Taurus is/was a car???

The car is a Dodge Charger.

Looks like a four-door Dodge Avenger, can't find an ideal picture of the back of one:

This one does show the 'downforce wing' put there for show, not found on the one at TH's house.

A red 2011, also with the wing:

1666562934382.png
image from torquenews.com

Showing the word DODGE and the shape of the trunk.

jmho ymmv lrr

Last edited:
All I can say is you guys are way better than I am at identifying cars, and that I hope I never have to do that for an important incident in real life because all I've got is "It's a blue car". :p

Hmmm... Which just made me think about a post I made in a different thread about how I see purple when other people say the color is blue. LE would not be happy with me if all I had was "it was a blue or purple car". LOLOL

All I can say is you guys are way better than I am at identifying cars, and that I hope I never have to do that for an important incident in real life because all I've got is "It's a blue car". :p

Hmmm... Which just made me think about a post I made in a different thread about how I see purple when other people say the color is blue. LE would not be happy with me if all I had was "it was a blue or purple car". LOLOL

LE would know you are doing your best to describe that vehicle accurately. They'd rather you say " a blue or purple car" while another witness says "a Dodge" instead of some d*ng fool insisting "a maroon Cadillac" when the two of you were right!

jmho ymmv lrr

I get sent security footage from friends and family on a fairly regular basis asking me to identify a car. My ex was even better at it. He could see remnants of a wreck (headlights, bumper) and know exactly what car it is. He could even tell you the make of the car based on a paint chip.

Dodge Charger or Dart

View attachment 374954
Not to be the “well actually” guy but it’s a Dodge Dart. (I’m a mechanic in the real world and I’m pretty good at the “name that car”)
Well done everyone on the ID of the car!!!!!

Now we just have to work out why he has a car/s? with no plates, and what TH was doing with these cars …. And why they were all eventually towed away???

If they were towed away…. Who drove them to his address?? TH or someone else???

How do the cars fit the story?

All IMO

Just adding this image of TH’s Pick Up (to keep the car photos together for reference) as it is the best image I have seen….

E198F0AD-2AD0-420C-BCC3-B3D4368804A6.jpg

Well done everyone on the ID of the car!!!!!

Now we just have to work out why he has a car/s? with no plates, and what TH was doing with these cars …. And why they were all eventually towed away???

If they were towed away…. Who drove them to his address?? TH or someone else???

How do the cars fit the story?

All IMO
I am wondering if the vehicles belong to other victims.

I get sent security footage from friends and family on a fairly regular basis asking me to identify a car. My ex was even better at it. He could see remnants of a wreck (headlights, bumper) and know exactly what car it is. He could even tell you the make of the car based on a paint chip.
You should consider applying for Verified Insider status here... if you want. This seems to have many potential applications IMO... tires, mileage, make, model, diagnostic software, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi
Back