Models

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1472054_604500069607459_1760071402_n.png

ctkid, you had me double checking our weather for the next week!!! lol I was surprised to see that the DC area may get a wintry mix Tuesday through Thursday, with a 41% chance of the mix turning to all snow on Thursday. Snow in November, here, isn't rare, but it is still early. This makes me ponder if our snow drought is finally coming to an end! (We have had back-to-back nearly-snowless winters... so much so that we broke records)

I'm a snow lover... so I am smiling at the forecast. lol

Elphie

Depending on the track.....you might be seeing snow for Thanksgiving.

In South Louisiana, we will be lucky to see temps in the low 70's! I hate the weather here.

In South Louisiana, we will be lucky to see temps in the low 70's! I hate the weather here.

Not to far from you, Central Arkansas. Raining here now, talking about some light snow/sleet for NW AR Saturday morning.

Not to far from you, Central Arkansas. Raining here now, talking about some light snow/sleet for NW AR Saturday morning.

I am in the big circle for freezing rain! I hate freezing rain!

I was without electricity for a week and 1/2 from a freezing ice storm. I got my electricity on for 3 days then lost it for another week. Going to fill up gas cans! BBIAB!

Went to one of the few store's that has no ethanol gas. I also have a 12v Solar cell and a battery, and a inverter and generator. GM went to Sam's we have plenty of drinks etc. Her going to Sam's was not planned.

They are forecasting us 1-3 inches on Wednesday, here in Eastern Kentucky. Of course, that means 6-8 where I live, on top of this mountain. It never fails, but my generator is ready, and it will power up, everything but my furnace. I have propane in my fireplace, just in case. Stay safe my friends!!! :loveyou:

Looking at a snow event for the week of Christmas. The CFSV2 model. Dec 22 2013-Dec 27 2013.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back