Moorers' Bond Hearing - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That does look like his lawyer, to me. Hard to say for sure.

SM looks like he is in better shape as well. I guess jail was good for both of them physically speaking. I just wonder what happens next.

Tried to copy it but failed. This article states that his attorney says SM is happy to be back with his family. I bet he is. [emoji19]

The Elvis's will never have their family back together. I hope Heather haunts them every night.

If the Caisons put up their house, I don't think there's a chance they will let him go back to the Moorer family.

If the Caisons put up their house, I don't think there's a chance they will let him go back to the Moorer family.

I think you are right. And I also think that had something to do with her meeting with him on Saturday. JMO

But I'm seriously curious WHERE these two will live if their "home" is located within the 5 mile radius. We know TM parents live within the 5 miles as well. If the story about the brother was true, maybe they all move there?

IMO, if SM was at all innocent or had a conscience he would go to the blood relatives, the Moorers, NOT the Caison clan. If your own flesh and blood is willing to do right by you and allow you to live, work, and bring your children to them after all this, then you may have one last chance to come clean. SM do the right thing. Where is Heather? Heather deserves to be where her family can come to peace.
Be a man, I know that is a lot to ask of SM.

JMO

I assumed it was his attorney because it seemed like the reporters (who were tweeting) were talking to him? "Sidney Moorers atty estimates several minutes til release" (@marshall_staton)

But I'm seriously curious WHERE these two will live if their "home" is located within the 5 mile radius. We know TM parents live within the 5 miles as well. If the story about the brother was true, maybe they all move there?

Would an exception be made for this since it is their home? If they promise to always "turn left," away from the Elvis family whenever they exit their property? (Or turn right, whatever...)

???

When watching the Bond hearing, the judge asked the prosecutor(who then asked the Elvis') about how far "as the crow flies" was the Moorer compound to the Elvis home. I believe i remember them saying 7 or 8 miles as the crow flies, which was why i assumed he gave them a 5 mile radius. Can anyone confirm this?

Ugh, he has that same stupid smirk she did. And she's so brazen. Holding the door for him with that damn smirk (and full makeup, of course). And it seems he walks right by her without looking at her to put his bag in the back, right? I don't think this is a happy family reunion for him. They are going to demand their pound of flesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresalwayssomething