Moorers' Bond Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm Since when is pregnancy a reason to get out of jail?!
Many MANY women have babies in prisons.

She should have thought about the "stress" before she harmed Heather.

The unborn is safer with TM in jail where she can't abuse alcohol or anything else. Her being preggo should not be a consideration. Jails have facilities and medical care.

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 4s
Defense: there is no evidence to tie Tammy Moorer to the disappearance or death of Heather Elvis.

Defense trying to force the state to reveal more of their evidence?

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 8s
Defense: [the evidence] is not credible. Evidence simply does not exist. #HeatherElvis

Defense: there is no evidence to tie Tammy Moorer to the disappearance or death of Heather Elvis.

This I am kinda worried about. I know we're not privy to much, but I hope they have some stone cold evidence against her.

Exactly. She'll face far more harassment and stress in the public than she will in jail.

Why though?

Plenty of guilty people in high-profile cases are out and about. They are not/barely harassed.

At least Tammy is likely going away for a long time. The other people are completely free.

Meghan Miller ‏@MeghanMillerTV 9s
Attorney says lack of evidence, pregnancy are grounds for bond reconsideration. Estimates she's in second trimester. #findheather

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 16s
Defense says Tammy is in 2nd trimester. Preg test in jail came back negative. Test @ a Conway hosp. Came back positive

Meghan Miller ‏@MeghanMillerTV 11s
Attorney doesn't believe Moorer is a threat or flight risk. Asked if bond is granted for her to be tracked.

Meghan Miller ‏@MeghanMillerTV 9s
Attorney says lack of evidence, pregnancy are grounds for bond reconsideration. Estimates she's in second trimester. #findheather

Second trimester...18-22 weeks...looks to between Dec 20-Jan 17

Why though?

Plenty of guilty people in high-profile cases are out and about. They are not/barely harassed.

At least Tammy is likely going away for a long time. The other people are completely free.

I think that locally there is a lot of hatred toward her and her family. There were already alleged incidents of shots fired at Sidney's truck and people harassing her family.

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 16s
Defense says Tammy is in 2nd trimester. Preg test in jail came back negative. Test @ a Conway hosp. Came back positive

Wow, so she didn't know she was pregnant when she was arrested? This is the strangest case ever.

Solicitor says police took their time, did not rush and fully investigated before making arrest in #HeatherElvis case.

I bet she got pregnant in the days around them murdering Heather. Irony alert.

2nd trimester is the 12 week until the end of the 26th week.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

This is just sick. She does not deserve a child. She took Heather from her family. Granted, hopefully, she will never raise the kid but still that chid will eventually learn who it's birth parents are. Sad.

Tell where Heather is and then let her out. Justice will be served one way or another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that locally there is a lot of hatred toward her and her family. There were already alleged incidents of shots fired at Sidney's truck and people harassing her family.

Yeah, I know, it is just so odd to me that we never hear about Casey Anthony being harassed after getting acquitted, the Ramseys and the Irwins have said people give them no issues, I think Terri Horman sometimes gets people outside her home with signs but nothing besides that, etc. I don't think this level of harassment is normal at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M