Moorers' Bond Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had forgotten that this was happening today!
Thanks to all for the updates and links etc.
And a special shout out to Hoppy and Okie
Granny! :yourock:

Hi Cherie.T. Hope you're doing well.

BIB: I don't see any woman in yellow. :scared: I see a lady wearing a lime blouse with white shirt underneath. She has matching pearl earrings and necklace. Is that Tammy's mother? Thanks in advance.

:seeya: One of the first links posted today included pictures from today's bond hearing. Maybe my colors are off but a friend of the Caison family wore a tangerine/orange colored top and Mrs. Caison was pictured in a yellow top. HTH

Here is a repeat of a link somebody posted back there somewhere:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=32269188&postcount=2133

For those thinking TM is so horrible for not accepting pre-natal help (i.e. vitamins), if she really is pregnant, and the above post is true, she shouldn't accept any vitamins. It could be bad for the alleged baby.

I think, as many do, that she may have had been pregnant, then had a miscarriage before the bond hearing and that is why she won't have another test. But on the off chance that she is pregnant, she would not be being irresponsible to be careful what she chooses to put into her body. IMO, based on the above post.

And I do think the defense was trying to get some more evidence information out of this deal, too.

GROSS OUT ALERT:

I'm not trying to be graphic, so any men reading, look away, :floorlaugh:

I don't see how she could have a miscarriage in jail without anyone knowing. Unless that would fall under the confidentiality of HIPAA (?) laws? I have had two miscarriages, and they cause a very messy situation. The bleeding is extremely heavy and goes on for a long time. You would need to have a bathroom available for days on end. In my case, I refused D&C's but most people do have them. It's just not something I could see hiding in that circumstance, IYKWIM.

Thanks everyone for the updates.

Tammy looks like she has aged significantly since she been in jail. jmo

2o4vU.AuSt.78.jpeg

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/05/23/4244610/moorer-bond-denied-again.html

Sorry I'm not able to go back and read everything from today- but wondering if children were allowed in the courtroom for this hearing.

Sorry I'm not able to go back and read everything from today- but wondering if children were allowed in the courtroom for this hearing.

According to our Hoppy who was there, and relayed by OkieGranny, 2 young family members were in court. Makes me want to cry.

The women in orange I believe is her aunt and next to her her mother.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Yes..yes. We know the woman in orange is TM's Aunt. Now, TM's mother, what colour, in your opinion, is her blouse/shirt? :scared: :floorlaugh:

Yep. The one who was/is extremely vocal on FB. IMO
Interesting.

FWIW, I see lime green, too. On my monitor, it isn't even remotely yellow. But spousey and and disagree on what colors are purple and what colors are blue, so what do I know?
Respectfully snipped by me:

BIB
It's worth alot Ghostwheel. :thumb: Saved me a few bob actually, as after adjusting the colour on my monitor I still couldn't see the colour yellow and was about to throw my monitor out the window :scared: So...thank you!! :biggrin:

Here is a repeat of a link somebody posted back there somewhere:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=32269188&postcount=2133

For those thinking TM is so horrible for not accepting pre-natal help (i.e. vitamins), if she really is pregnant, and the above post is true, she shouldn't accept any vitamins. It could be bad for the alleged baby.

I think, as many do, that she may have had been pregnant, then had a miscarriage before the bond hearing and that is why she won't have another test. But on the off chance that she is pregnant, she would not be being irresponsible to be careful what she chooses to put into her body. IMO, based on the above post.

And I do think the defense was trying to get some more evidence information out of this deal, too.

BIB

I agree, IF what TM posted is true and she did indeed have serious complications during her previous pregnancies due to taking pre-natal vitamins, I cannot blame her for refusing to take them if she is pregnant again.

I find it hard to believe pre-natal vitamins made her bleed. I've heard of them making people nauseous, but bleeding? That seems over the top. Anyone else heard of such a thing? Seems like another one of her tall tales to me. Sometimes it seemed like she just made up outlandish stories to see and laugh at how gullible people would be. MOO.

I find it hard to believe pre-natal vitamins made her bleed. I've heard of them making people nauseous, but bleeding? That seems over the top. Anyone else heard of such a thing? Seems like another one of tall tales to me. Sometimes it seemed like she just made up outlandish stories to see laugh at how gullible people would be. MOO.

It sounds outlandish to me also. But if it is true I guess she wouldn't want to take them. What boggles me is that all this pregnancy testing was done in March, right? So even if she isn't taking vitamins, worried about cooties in jail, needs to go home, why is she refusing to have current tests and an ultra sound at the end of May?

Thoughts ... Mom looks like she is in green to me ... Woman in orange is <Mod Snip> aunt ... Not surprised she would vocalize anything during a court hearing as she is vocal, annoying, illiterate .... I'll stop ... On social media. I think the pictures from parking lot portray them perfectly and that is all I will say on that note! And TM is too old and overweight to be preg .. IF she had a positive pregnancy test, I'd be more concerned about ovarian cancer if I were her. No doubt she wanted to be pregnant because she was insanely threatened by the younger, beautiful, and fertile Heather ... All my opinions!

I find it hard to believe pre-natal vitamins made her bleed. I've heard of them making people nauseous, but bleeding? That seems over the top. Anyone else heard of such a thing? Seems like another one of tall tales to me. Sometimes it seemed like she just made up outlandish stories to see laugh at how gullible people would be. MOO.

I thought so too. So....google search it was. I was shocked.

Prenatal Multivitamins Can Raise Risk of Miscarriage

http://www.parents.com/blogs/everyt...-multivitamins-can-raise-risk-of-miscarriage/

It sounds outlandish to me also. But if it is true I guess she wouldn't want to take them. What boggles me is that all this pregnancy testing was done in March, right? So even if she isn't taking vitamins, worried about cooties in jail, needs to go home, why is she refusing to have current tests and an ultra sound at the end of May?

Yes, I agree with this. You would think she would want to have all the tests you normally get when you are pregnant (unless,if course, she isn't). I wouldn't put it passed her to try to capitalize on her "condition". I know each woman is different, but I was forty when I got pregnant and all went well. I did most everything I normally would have. I did have to have amniocentesis because I was a bit older, to make sure baby was ok. TM looks strapping enough to survive a pregnancy while incarcerated. What idiot plans on having a baby while being suspected of murder? I get sick when I read that when she conceived is so close in time to Heather's disappearance. I hope it wasn't a result of the IE incident(s).

http://www.parents.com/blogs/everyt...-multivitamins-can-raise-risk-of-miscarriage/

This article is addressing taking them several weeks before conception. I have no idea what TM was advising her Disney mates about but I don't think lots of orange juice and no vitamins would be standard prenatal care by any doctor. This whole mess is confusing to me.

:banghead:
Where is Heather????

With all respect, Momoffourboys, the risk mentioned in the article was for taking them before conceiving, but it said after conception there was a slight benefit. Who knows, though? I guess it's possible.

Interestingly, when I had my miscarriages (and we're talking over 15 years ago- and then I was blessed with 3 boys to join my first son) I was advised to keep taking the vitamins if I was planning to conceive again. So, I guess that could have been the reason for the 2nd miscarriage? I would hate to think so :(

With all respect, Momoffourboys, the risk mentioned in the article was for taking them before conceiving, but it said after conception there was a slight benefit. Who knows, though? I guess it's possible.

Interestingly, when I had my miscarriages (and we're talking over 15 years ago- and then I was blessed with 3 boys to join my first son) I was advised to keep taking the vitamins if I was planning to conceive again. So, I guess that could have been the reason for the 2nd miscarriage? I would hate to think so :(

There are studies that show an increase risk for miscarriage from high iron intake. Not important. I took prenatal vits throughout all of my pregnancies and continued taking well after I gave birth.

I do not believe TM's blah blah stories and think if she was pregnant, she would broadcast the positive result for the world to see.

I am also, very, surprised that her attorney would allow this nonsense in a court of law. A waste of tax payers' money. IMO

I too looked up info about prenatal and spotting/bleeding...
Can Prenatal Vitamins Cause Spotting?
Last Updated: Apr 09, 2011 | By Kirstin Hendrickson http://www.livestrong.com/article/417689-can-prenatal-vitamins-cause-spotting/
Prenatal vitamins can't cause spotting. Spotting, or light vaginal bleeding, can occur at any time whether or not you're pregnant. The cause of spotting depends somewhat upon the circumstances, as does the significance. If you're on prenatal vitamins, regardless of whether you're pregnant, the vitamins can't cause you to spot -- neither can they stop spotting.

Other Causes of Bleeding
Last Updated: Aug 16, 2013 | By Erica Jacques http://www.livestrong.com/article/545711-bleeding-while-taking-prenatal-vitamins/
While prenatal vitamins do not directly cause vaginal bleeding or spotting, these symptoms may occur early in pregnancy whether you are taking the supplements or not. Women may bleed during early pregnancy if their cervix becomes irritated, such as during vigorous sex. Light bleeding or spotting may also occur when the fertilized egg implants itself in the lining of the uterus a few weeks after conception. Heavy or continued bleeding may be a sign of a more serious condition, such as an ectopic pregnancy or an impending miscarriage.

I have one thing that is strange to me... if her attorney is asking for bond for her because of the "pregnancy", then why did he not have concrete medical evidence to "prove" that his client was really pregnant? It seems to me that if he really wanted her released on bond he would have come better prepared... IMO she is probably not pregnant and this was just a inadequate attempt to try to get released.

Okay going on on a limb here, I am shaped similarly to TM. Put me in a empire waste, I'm pregnant. If you consider also, the first hearing she had on the bullet proof vest under the black and white stripped shirt/dress-her size is about the same. I am MOST dismayed at the argument that HE is "missing" not murdered. This says to me, again- that TM is positive she took care to not leave clues or evidence. Which again, says pre planning. The cops were at the M's door within 24/36 hours? I'm voting plan, that she is still 100% on. THANKS HOPPY AND OKIEGRANNY again!

GROSS OUT ALERT:

I'm not trying to be graphic, so any men reading, look away, :floorlaugh:

I don't see how she could have a miscarriage in jail without anyone knowing. Unless that would fall under the confidentiality of HIPAA (?) laws? I have had two miscarriages, and they cause a very messy situation. The bleeding is extremely heavy and goes on for a long time. You would need to have a bathroom available for days on end. In my case, I refused D&C's but most people do have them. It's just not something I could see hiding in that circumstance, IYKWIM.

IMO, she did not have a "miscarriage." She had a chemical pg.--detectable only by the level of HCG in her blood. When the HCG level stops rising, esp. in early pg.--which an HCG level of 400-ish would be--she would just have a normal period, maybe a little heavier than usual.

Most women who have (and lose) a chemical pg. don't even know they are or have been pregnant because it happens so early in the pg. Women who have been through IVF treatments have blood level HCG checked very early (what would be measured as 4-5 wks pg), and so they know when the HCG stops rising, and that they have experienced a chemical pregnancy.

I hope I stated this clearly. It's MOO, based on too many years of experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member