More Misty Jailhouse Video Calls Released during March 2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
7th call of Toms up from the bottom Lyndsey confirms it is Leonard she is talking too.

Hi, guys. I've been following this case since it broke in the news. I've done a little lurking here before I finally joined because of the Mackenzie Cowell case...

Here's my question. When Hank Sr. says "I know who you're trying to say...." is he referring to Tommy?

Do you guys think that Tommy is responsible?

I have believed since Day 1 of this case that Ronald is responsible. There's nothing authentic about him. That video where he drops to his knees crying, and the video filmed in his lawyer's office. I think that his alibis are bogus... but that aside...

Tommy... interesting.

I have felt that Tommy got dragged into something to help his sister. And maybe even Ronald. I have never had the intuitive feelings based on anything that I have seen, read or heard that he is the one that hurt Haleigh.

8th Tommy tape up from the bottom Tommy says he will take a lie detector test and hypnosis and Lyndsey told the lawyer that, she says the lawyer believes everything Tommy says about the Haleigh stuff.

I have not listened to the tapes YET!! But am working on it, If Misty was talking to Chelsey and she said its about somene we both love and another one not so much, I'm thinking she is saying its Timmy, not Tommy, cause Chelsey is Timmy's wife, also Timmy is the one with the van that night also cousin Joe stayed with Timmy, it also sounds like Timmy is the one Hank Sr. doesn't beleive is involved, so I think the two people are Timmy and Cousin Joe, but let me listen to the actual tape first, before I bet on it.

9th Tommy tape counting up from the bottom. Tommy says his cousin was busted for a bunch of drugs and wants to know how much time he got. His name is Donald.

Tommy says he would rat out a bunch of pill pushers to get out.

9th Tommy tape counting up from the bottom. Tommy says his cousin was busted for a bunch of drugs and wants to know how much time he got. His name is Donald.

Tommy says he would rat out a bunch of pill pushers to get out.

BBM...that is not a very smart statement to make on recorded calls.

10th tape of Tommys counting up from the bottom, Lyndsey goes into the night Haleigh went missing and how she worked/school late and got home and Tommy had dinner ready for her and they watched a little tv and went to sleep and then she had to really wake him up, he would not have been sleeping like that if he had anything to do with haleigh. Might listen to that because i am not real good at this. It is around the 8 minute mark.

In the last misty tape around the 13 minute mark Lisa tells Misty that TN was asking their old landlord of a trailer they lived in how much he would rent it to her for.

It is Lyndsay's grandpa's trailer.

She says doesn't she own the trailer she is living in or Ronald does, one of them owns it.

Must be around the time of the foreclosure. LOL

Is this the Tyler Street trailer or does her grandfather own multiple rental properties? Because if it is Tyler...that's kind of hinky, no? :waitasec:

10th tape of Tommys counting up from the bottom, around the 13 minute mark Tommy talks about Mexicans that Ron gets pot from, says Ron made Misty stay home the one time Tommy knew of Ron going over there and he says Misty might not know the mexicans.

I'll go ahead and post some of the stuff I wrote up earlier on Tommy's phone calls.

Call from Hank [Tommy Jr] #1 - Talking to his parents

http://audio.thesky973.com/m/audio/29736769/misty-jail-call-5-2-10-10-c.htm

L: Called Leonard and he's gonna talk to Misty's atty tomorrow.

T: Leonard is serious about bonding (Hank )out. Gotta get bond set. Misty & them's got 6,7,8 charges and they got bond.

L: They got a continuance whatever that is....

L: She told your dad when we were there that she knew 2 people involved.

T: Robert says he's got a real good lawyer who will take my case. This lawyer now is just always talking about all this negative $hit. I'm not gonna run. I'm gonna be a man and deal with my own stuff.

L: Dad's gonna tell you something.

L: Did you just talk to Lindsey?

T: I'm not going nowhere. I'm gonna go to court and stand there and face it like a man.

T: Leonard told Lindsey he wasn't bailing Misty out unless she can bring Haleigh home. Or her body home.

H: I want you back. I want you out.

T: ...Even if I go to prison.

T: I wish you had stayed the man you was.

T: I know but maybe it takes something like this to make you...

T: Mtn City Gospels. <church peeps who wrote to him>

H: I don't know what to think about Misty anymore.

T: I don't either. I wouldn't be in the middle of this carp if it wasn't for her. But I love my sister.

H: I wish I could break y'all. (out of jail)

T: Don't even say that. I made a mistake and I'm gonna pay for it.

H: People try to kill you, man.

H: Tommy did that guy you told me about get out?

T: Yes.

Find out his name for me. He got moved.

H: You in protective custody?

T: Not anymore.

H: They put everybody in protective custody at first?

T: IDK.

T: Lie detector test - I'll do it. Put me under hypnosis, I don't care. I didn't do nothing.

.....Traffic and charge bond.

T: What was my cousin Donald's bond? [Cousin got caught w/a key of coke and x and lot of stuff.]

H: The other guy in the jail <<--- sounds like they are all very worried that he's after HankJr.

<Said something about cobra. 9:50>

T: Willing to turn state's evidence on some peeps in Putnam County.

H: They're holding y'all 'cause of Haleigh.

L: Murt said Putnam County ain't nothing but a pill factory. [That sounds mighty familiar. JMO.]

T: Misty got hooked on them too. Xanabars. <4 mg xanax> I'm on the list for the doc. Dental problems. They give you a shot in your jaw, so I dunno about that.

T: Won't have nowhere to stay when I get out.

L: Just get a room here.

T: EFF that. I can't have my kids there.

<Boarding house provides meals, but Lisa eats her own food.>

<Can't sit on couch or you'll get evicted.>

<Pinning hopes on this dude. [not sure if they mean the atty or LP.] Talking about bond amts.

T: Not fair compared to all them charges Misty & them have.

ILY. ILY. Just stay messin' with that dude.

Last Tommy call. #12 Lindsey

http://audio.thesky973.com/m/audio/29737678/tommy-croslin-14-2-12-10-d.htm

<Talking about a drug test. Sounds like a home drug test. >

T: I called to find out what he was saying to you.

Lindsey talking to someone there with her: Alright, Bill, I'll talk to you. <<<BCott, DCF.

T: Why'd he make you take a drug test? You don't have to take it.

L: Test didn't work.

L: Me & Bill both looked at it. It didn't make sense.

T: He didn't say much to you?

L: (no)

<One of babies won't go to bed. [LeeLee?]>

L: Bye Bill. See you later. Have a good night Bill.

L: He's just like "I gotta drug test you because you've never been drug tested before."

L: For neg it will show 2 lines. For it will show 1. It's showing one line for every single drug. He said it was mixed up.

L: I bet the whole neighborhood wants to kill us, our kids are so loud.

T: You need to tell Bill to leave you alone.

L: No, he's not bothering me. He's worried about you moving back here and ruining the relationship between me and my papa.

T: I don't like him. I'm gonna curse him out. <he really said "curse">

L: Tommy please just call me tomorrow.

T: What did you tell him about that?

L: Nothing. I just listened to her scream like this.

LFlorida and Dr.... thanks alot for posting the break down version of this BS, I'm trying to listen to the 1 Misty tape but GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Yeah.. I'm listening to the 1st tape of Misty and she definately knows who has Haleigh or what happened to her.... She does tell Chelsey that what she tells will hurt two people that they care about, Chelsey says that I CARE ABOUT... and Misty says yeah, Chelsey say well you know I dont give a flip about Ron, Misty says NO its not Ron... Think Chelsey and you will know.... It has to be Timmy, has to be!!!

Oh Yeah.. I'm listening to the 1st tape of Misty and she definately knows who has Haleigh or what happened to her.... She does tell Chelsey that what she tells will hurt two people that they care about, Chelsey says that I CARE ABOUT... and Misty says yeah, Chelsey say well you know I dont give a flip about Ron, Misty says NO its not Ron... Think Chelsey and you will know.... It has to be Timmy, has to be!!!

<note the bbm above>

I got the impression that she thinks she knows it's Tommy/Hank Jr.

JMO - Her beloved ex-hub and ex-MIL probably convinced her of that... right after the Joe thing fell through.

Again, JMO.

<note the bbm above>

I got the impression that she thinks she knows it's Tommy/Hank Jr.

JMO - Her beloved ex-hub and ex-MIL probably convinced her of that... right after the Joe thing fell through.

Again, JMO.

:shocked2: OMG are you saying that Tommy/Hank jr. was once married to Chelsey, and now she is married to Timmy........ EWWW this is a close family.

If it was not for one troubling thing about those phone calls I would absolutely say nobody is involved in Haleigh missing except for Ron and Misty.

The one thing I find strange and need to think a little bit more about is Tom repeating in several phone calls to different people that he got mail from Mtn City Gospels in TN. For some reason this really bothers me and it bothers me because I have heard him talk about it in another phone call not in this batch.

Otherwise I heard him say all the stuff I have been waiting to hear, take a poly, trash Ron, talk about who might have taken her.

Misty was proud that Ron smiled on his mugshot. She loves him and will not turn on him till she has been in jail a year or so I think.

If it was not for one troubling thing about those phone calls I would absolutely say nobody is involved in Haleigh missing except for Ron and Misty.

The one thing I find strange and need to think a little bit more about is Tom repeating in several phone calls to different people that he got mail from Mtn City Gospels in TN. For some reason this really bothers me and it bothers me because I have heard him talk about it in another phone call not in this batch.

Otherwise I heard him say all the stuff I have been waiting to hear, take a poly, trash Ron, talk about who might have taken her.

Misty was proud that Ron smiled on his mugshot. She loves him and will not turn on him till she has been in jail a year or so I think.

I think we might have heard a snippet of this call on NG or something. He sounds pretty amazed that they wrote him.

Wonder if they're even a legit organization? With all the weirdos attracted to this dam case, there ain't no telling.

I didn't think Misty sounded proud. To me she was... well, IDK. I'm probably wrong anyway.

:shocked2: OMG are you saying that Tommy/Hank jr. was once married to Chelsey, and now she is married to Timmy........ EWWW this is a close family.

No. But Chelsea would care about her husband's brother. They actually do sound like a close-knit, loving family to me. I may be dead-wrong, but that's what I think.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back