Morgan to Depose George, Cindy & Lee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when he was being interviewed by LE and was laughing while he was talking about the dead body smell :eek: It might have been nervous laughter, but it sure was creepy!

I hope he didn't do that this time!

I know what you mean. It's bothersome, but I do feel sorry for folks who have that problem. My son's best friend would laugh when he would get nervous. It kinds of throws you of when your in a snit at some kids, and one of them is giggling slightly. Since he had that problem you couldn't tell if he was doing it on purpose or because of the problem. Gosh, could make a temper go higher..... As he got older, he would say he was sorry and you could see him trying. He got better at controling it.

When I heard about Lee doing it, I thought about that kid. I knew Lee was in for it.

Hmmm, sure is a long depo for someone who never heard of ZFG. I'm very curious!!!

Update:
"Eyewitness News has learned that the deposition started late due to Casey Anthony's civil attorney, Jonathan Kasen's indecision on attending the deposition. Kasen, in the end, decided not to attend."
and
"A tape of the deposition is expected to be released and Eyewitness News expects to receive a copy some time Friday."
http://www.wftv.com/news/18808520/detail.html#-
the 12:39pm update

Said he has been under oath for over two hours and that he hadn't heard of her until Casey mentioned her in July.

When? Oh, I know the answer to that one. When will be when I can not spend time on the computer. THAT is EXACTLY when.

lol...I am right there with ya...usually when the school bus rolls around the corner a "bombshell" is released in this case....

Update:
"Eyewitness News has learned that the deposition started late due to Casey Anthony's civil attorney, Jonathan Kasen's indecision on attending the deposition. Kasen, in the end, decided not to attend."
and
"A tape of the deposition is expected to be released and Eyewitness News expects to receive a copy some time Friday."

Um...WOW!!!!!! that really surprises me. This is a deposition for her civil case where he is representing her. WOW

Um...WOW!!!!!! that really surprises me. This is a deposition for her civil case where he is representing her. WOW

Hmm... How much will he get paid for it?

If he is loaded up with work to do for his paying clients, and this non-paying client has this 'thing".. where his presents wouldn't really change anything... It would just be a time waster for him, I would think.

He will just watch the tape with the rest of us.

Well, I will not get to do so for a couple of days. I'll have to sneak in here and read everyone elses comments on it for a briefing...

If he is loaded up with work to do for his paying clients, and this non-paying client has this 'thing".. where his presents wouldn't really change anything... It would just be a time waster for him, I would think.

Well, I will not get to do so for a couple of days. I'll have to sneak in here and read everyone elses comments on it for a briefing...

But, since he is not there, he will have no way to cross examine Lee. I am stunned that he didn't go.

Wasn't he in on one the news shows last night?

OMG! Just got back. I have the sweetest daughter in law---ever. She was here and I had a hard time trying to pay attention and not look at puter. I need a life. Skimmed thru post and see we don't know anythang yet.
:Banane10:

Update:
and

Is there any benefit to Kasen not attending? This pertains to Casey's counter-suit, as much as it does Z's original suit, doesn't it? I just can't understand why he would NOT attend. :confused: Maybe one of the legal eagles here can shed some light?

Is there any benefit to Kasen not attending? This pertains to Casey's counter-suit, as much as it does Z's original suit, doesn't it? I just can't understand why he would NOT attend. :confused: Maybe one of the legal eagles here can shed some light?

The only real "benefit": they don't help any information about any ZG come out and get clarified, because it's not in Casey's interest. Period. Normally, someone from her side would cover a deposition in the case, especially since they have a counterclaim and take the position the case is frivolous. They really just filed the counterclaim for PR and to scare her.

But, since he is not there, he will have no way to cross examine Lee. I am stunned that he didn't go.

It's not before a judge and jury, so he doesn't have to cross examine at that moment. To 'redirect' . Since Lee is on his side, he can ask Lee questions without forcing him into a room with cameras rolling.

I didnt' watch last night, so i don't know who was on. I'm no help... sigh...

The only real "benefit": they don't help any information about any ZG come out and get clarified, because it's not in Casey's interest. Period. Normally, someone from her side would cover a deposition in the case, especially since they have a counterclaim and take the position the case is frivolous. They really just filed the counterclaim for PR and to scare her.

To scare her and if she looses, they might be able to get some $$ from her to pay legal bills. Not that she has any.. but to put a hook in her just in case.

Thanks amethyst! Seems to me (JMHO) Kasen not attending the depo makes their counter-suit appear to be the frivolous one!

And that's why I think he would attend. If for no other reason for the countersuit.

Thanks amethyst! Seems to me (JMHO) Kasen not attending the depo makes their counter-suit appear to be the frivolous one!

Good thinking. Maybe the defense works closely enough in alliance with the lawyers for the A family, and have coordinated their approach enough, that they feel they can rely on Lukka and BC to carry on in Casey's interest.

I just don't understand this at all!!
It's my understanding that media presence during depositions in FL = standard and routine procedure. Correct??

The only way Luka can change that standard and routine procedure is by successfully filing a motion to change the standard procedure.

This is like saying you're only going to answer questions if you feel the chair is comfortable when you sit down to give your deposition. If it's uncomfortable then you're just going to have to leave-- sorry!:waitasec: SO WEIRD.

I'm guessing: Drama. Poor Lee, so harassed. "I know nothing!". Usual strategy to sway public opinion against the big, bad Morgan. Most of the public do not know what normal procedure to expect. It's a win-win for Lee. Fight the process, slow it down, make everyone else look bad.

I am convinced that the lawyers for all of the As are in cahoots as to strategy. It could be that Lee is falling on his sword in hopes that this will take the heat off the other As to depose. And/or possibly help his little problem with immunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234