Most disturbing crime you’ve ever come across?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reaction score
The Spanish Harlem massacre is my pick which was covered by true crime YouTuber evil intentions, a family of six killed by an abusive boyfriend.

Maria Rodriguez. Stabbed to death with a carving knife and choked with an electrical cord.

Bienvenida Rodriguez. Maria's mother beaten and choked with an electrical cord.

Billy getz. Maria's 8 year old son, beaten to death when he tried to defend his grandmother suffered a skull fracture and was strangled with the electrical cord. Billys body was laid on the bed beside his grandmother and mother.

Jennifer getz. 5 year old daughter of Maria, beaten and strangled with the electrical cord. Was laid on the bed beside the other victims.

Linda getz. 18 months old the youngest child beaten with a tennis racket.

Rifino lopez. Bienvinda's boyfriend stabbed to death multiple times, It was said he walked in and saw the walls covered in blood and when he confronted the boyfriend he too was killed.

After the murders the boyfriend took a nap and watched tv and even went to a baseball game, he returned later to set fire to the apartment to cover the evidence, the next day he went to work at his job as if nothing happened and when told about the killings he wept and tried to act like he cared, he was even in the group of onlookers at the crime scene, the boyfriend was later arrested as he watched.

Absolutely sick.

Here’s the YouTube channel that covered the case.

Last edited:
Women who abduct heavily pregnant women and then proceed to cut the baby out of the womb (one used a car key as her weapon) are the most vile to me. I personally think that they should ALL be executed for it. It's too bad that not all states do that. How can someone do that? And I don't care if they have mental issues....they are straight up evil monsters.

I don't even click or like to look at babies being abused. I have seen so many, and they are horrific. Also, when mothers abuse their own children.

I am also upset when animals are abused. The one I remember was in Miami. I am sure that they had the perpetrator. But he got out of it. He abused and killed neighborhood pets.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthingIndeed
Back