FL FL - Arielle Reis Coutinho Valdes, 21, went for a run, Lee Co, 28 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is now a public Find page being ran by family - very, very, active. They are killing it with ground searches, hitting the pavement requesting people to look at their cameras and reporting back on results. Amazing effort by her Sister and others.

Finding Arielle Valdes​

Finding Arielle Valdes

As we continue the search for Arielle Valdes, it’s crucial that we stay up to date with factual information. Misinformation can not only hinder our efforts but also cause unnecessary confusion and distress.

To ensure that everyone is on the same page, we’ve put together this detailed summary of what we know for certain.
This includes the timeline of events, important details about Arielle, and the next steps in our search efforts.
Thank you for your ongoing support and commitment to finding Arielle.

May be an image of text

All reactions:

It would (generally, imo moo omo etc) be a runner's first instinct to start running if they were upset or stressed and needed a way to calm down. I'm wondering if there was some sort of quick and immediate incident- someone saying or doing something over Internet or text maybe- that would happen so fast and would be upsetting enough that she just needed to bolt to calm down. The good news is that IF it happened over electronics, LE can find out what it was.

The post says: “Valdez left her residence on Wednesday August 28, 2024, on foot at approximately 6:30pm to go for a run. She was last seen wearing a light colored hoodie sweater, gym shorts, and what appears to be black and white low top Converse tennis style sneakers”

If this is the LE post you are talking about, it says she was wearing Converse tennis style sneakers. Leaving her residence on foot does not mean she had no shoes on. It means she didn’t leave her residence on a bicycle or in a car but on foot.

Jmo

at one point it did say no shoes

You are right. But there are so many cases in WS that also are not cases anymore and that are not updated I don t know why. So you spend time reading to reach the end discovering the person was found safe according to LE, but the titles of these threads are never updated. Even when the person is found deceased.
It is not a criticism to anyone , but all these tens of threads take away attention and effort to cases that maybe need a bit more visibility because clearly the missing person is endangered.
So many people disappear daily it is frightening.
Also, media are not following up on all of them unless family is out there screaming.

This case I find apalling. One question I have is why LE only shows a tiny bit of the video on the bridge, and not until she disappears from the camera

Do they know sth which cannot go public ? Eg they saw her approaching a car or sth..

you need to report those threads to the mods
they can't physically see every single thing on every single post that needs to be done in a day
so they do rely on us to help a bit - just hit report and say found safe or found deceased after you have verified the news with MSM or police post

I find it hard to believe she was going for a run in that outfit. Perhaps she began running after she left, but avid runners generally do not wear Converse high-tops and hoodie sweaters. Sounds like she may have left for another reason - family said she was upset.

Palm Avenue is just a few blocks from Edison Bridge.
Video said a man was injured and removed from the scene on a stretcher, another was in handcuffs. Looks like all patrol cops, I don't see any unmarked cars or Detectives on the scene? Likely not related to Arielle?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld
Back