Mother performs karate whilst son strips naked and flashes customers in Walmart

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

gregjrichards

Reaction score
Chaos erupts inside a Wisconsin Walmart as a mother, 46, dismantles displays and performs karate as her son, 26, strips naked and exposes his genitals to customers

A mother and her adult son have been arrested after causing chaos in a Wisconsin Walmart on Wednesday night.

Lisa Smith, 46, allegedly pulled apart displays inside the Eau Claire store as her son Benny Vann, 26, stripped naked and exposed himself to fellow customers.

The pair also brought their unleashed dog into the shop and staff quickly called police to the scene.

Officers arrived to find Smith screaming in the Walmart entryway, and she resisted arrest by performing a series of karate moves.

Chaos erupts at Wisconsin Walmart as a mother dismantles displays and son strips naked | Daily Mail Online

I’m shocked this never happened in Florida.

Chaos erupts inside a Wisconsin Walmart as a mother, 46, dismantles displays and performs karate as her son, 26, strips naked and exposes his genitals to customers

A mother and her adult son have been arrested after causing chaos in a Wisconsin Walmart on Wednesday night.

Lisa Smith, 46, allegedly pulled apart displays inside the Eau Claire store as her son Benny Vann, 26, stripped naked and exposed himself to fellow customers.

The pair also brought their unleashed dog into the shop and staff quickly called police to the scene.

Officers arrived to find Smith screaming in the Walmart entryway, and she resisted arrest by performing a series of karate moves.

Chaos erupts at Wisconsin Walmart as a mother dismantles displays and son strips naked | Daily Mail Online

I’m shocked this never happened in Florida.

I guess it's been a long, cold winter in Eau Claire, WI.

The mother and son's dog was also detained by officers with a box of Jiffy Cornbread Muffin Mix in its mouth.

Guess the poor dog was hungry. It probably doesn't eat regularly with owners like those two.

I would like to know why it is always Walmart that attracts these weird people? I have never seen these crazy reports happening in other stores.
Wal-Marts seem to attract more than their share of strange people..... What am I saying ? I go in one at least once a week for something !.....Never mind....moo

I would like to know why it is always Walmart that attracts these weird people? I have never seen these crazy reports happening in other stores.

In the USA, Wal-Mart is open 24/7/365. There are also stores across the country. There's a greater chance that a Wal-Mart is nearby, and open, when shopping trips go awry.

Full moon, April 19
Full moon, May 18

Might be additional Wal-Martian reports....

JMHO YMMV

In the USA, Wal-Mart is open 24/7/365. There are also stores across the country. There's a greater chance that a Wal-Mart is nearby, and open, when shopping trips go awry.

Full moon, April 19
Full moon, May 18

JMHO YMMV

We have 24 hour Asda supermarkets here in the U.K and Asda is owned by Wal-Mart and we never get stories like this here. I just don’t understand why a lot of crazy things seem to happen in their U.S stores it is very strange.

Full moon, April 19
Full moon, May 18

JMHO YMMV
You just made so much sense ....DO NOT go to walmart during a full moon ....noted :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsHansford24
Back