Mother preparing to be arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
they cooperated. they were immediately accused and scared to death. that is on LE.

it is sheer and utter fallacy to claim that the innocent need not fear the police. it is also dangerous for the innocent person who actually believes it.

i get angry that LE has to waste time and money searching for those who are not lost. i get equally as angry when LE wastes time and money bc they're too small minded and arrogant to consider that their initial theory just might be wrong.

They've chase almost 1,000 dead-end tips. How are they targeting the parents? They've eliminated Jersey, the neighbor, Jeremy, they've dug up wells, they've interviewed people with two different versions of the man and the baby....the list goes on...what else have they not considered?

The parents were in the house, Deborah and the boys specifically - they need to answer questions. What if the parents of the little girls who were at Polly Klaas' slumber party had not alllowed them to speak to LE. What a tragedy that would have been.

The parents need to put down their cigarettes and fast food and cooperate.

I also will not be convinced that the baby had two identical outfits. I believe LE found her outfit that DB described in depth (you can be sure of that) to LE.

DB is preparing to be arrested...she says. That is Drama Queen Talk for "Look at me". Lock her up already. :behindbars:

...and as I recall, that was the last time the parents spoke w/LE. Appears that this Law Professor kept the parents from being interrogated by the bad, mean po po.

...having been made aware of this guy, I am completely convinced that DB is guilty.

Was this law professor present when DB was allegedly called "white trash" and told that Lisa was dead?

Can you beleive that in the first few days of working with LE, the parents had a Law Professor in there to mediate? Never, EVER, heard of this before in a missing baby case...Good Grief! What do we need? .. A video of the crime to be convinced of their guilt?

Can you beleive that in the first few days of working with LE, the parents had a Law Professor in there to mediate? Never, EVER, heard of this before in a missing baby case...Good Grief! What do we need? .. A video of the crime to be convinced of their guilt?
I bet there was a connection between Ashley Irwin the para legal/law student and the Prof.

Was this law professor present when DB was allegedly called "white trash" and told that Lisa was dead?

...I don't know or care what she was called. It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things! However...There's a pretty darn good chance Lisa has died. LE can do whatever it has to to find out where this precious baby is. Hiring a Criminal Defense Attorney because you don't like being called "Trash"? Or is it because LE has their number and has a pretty darn good idea what happened.

..The way I see it is, this guy was there to protect them from being arrested or further interrogated.....darn shame. These @##$defense attorneys do way more harm than good in these missing child cases.

.......grrrr.

....it is time for to take another self-imposed time-out :eek:fftobed:

...I don't know or care what she was called. It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things! However...There's a pretty darn good chance Lisa has died. LE can do whatever it has to to find out where this precious baby is. Hiring a Criminal Defense Attorney because you don't like being called "Trash"? Or is it because LE has their number and has a pretty darn good idea what happened.

..The way I see it is, this guy was there to protect them from being arrested or further interrogated.....darn shame. These @##$defense attorneys do way more harm than good in these missing child cases.

For the record, you've said a couple of times that the family has hired attorneys. They have not. Attorneys have been retained on their behalf by AB but I have seen nothing to indicate they can afford their fees. It has always been said they are representing them but they have not been "hired" in the traditional sense.

I would just like another source to verify the charges of name calling, and the other accusations that DB has leveled at the KCPD. She appears to use this as her reason for not cooperating with them. That's all.

Lol, I really don't care what she may have been called either. Those parents are lucky that Tuffy doesn't tell them what she thinks! :innocent:

I also will not be convinced that the baby had two identical outfits. I believe LE found her outfit that DB described in depth (you can be sure of that) to LE.

DB is preparing to be arrested...she says. That is Drama Queen Talk for "Look at me". Lock her up already. :behindbars:

It has not been stated that anyone is claiming that Lisa had two identical outfits. The outfit that Lisa was reported missing in was purple shorts and a purple top with kittens on it. In the search warrent information the outfit that was taken was purple shorts and a multi-colored disney shirt. I have two daughters and I know for a fact that at many times over the years they did in fact have (and still do) multiple shorts of the same color.

Another thing that I wanted to address that I have seen brought up (not picking on you, just using this post to address something else) is that DB has lied to LE about numerous things. We do not know this as LE is not saying what DB or JI have told them. If there were changes in the stories told to the media it doesn not mean that the changes were also told to LE. DB and JI could have been completely honest with LE while trying to hold things back from the media. Smart on their part? Probably not as they are now being raked over the coals for it. However, until LE lays their case on the table for the public to see we have no idea exactly what LE has been told at this point in time.

MOO

For the record, you've said a couple of times that the family has hired attorneys. They have not. Attorneys have been retained on their behalf by AB but I have seen nothing to indicate they can afford their fees. It has always been said they are representing them but they have not been "hired" in the traditional sense.
You are absolutely correct. The word 'hire' could suggest they paid money to a person/business.

For the record, I used the wrong verb. I will replace the word, "Hire" with "Retained".

Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley had RETAINED three attorneys (so far) and one Law Professor who acted on their behalf during an interview by the Authorities on Oct. 8, 2011.

I dont care what the po po said to them! Nada! Db is responsible for Lisa being gone! Slice it, dice it, mince it, she was home, she was drinking to the point of no memory and she was the adult. I am sick of her cavalier attitude of her adult time and being offended by what the po po did. Keep it real. If Lisa met with her demise at the hands of another or not, DB IS RESPONSIBLE! Ultimately, theoreticly, responsible. She had better be ready for a murder rap as she is not doing one thing to stop it. Her refusal and her demands are enough to make me believe she is guilty besides the HRD hit and the cell phone shenanigans.gah! Sorry time out chair time for me too. DA and I dont mean district attorney. Gah! :eek:fftobed:

It has not been stated that anyone is claiming that Lisa had two identical outfits. The outfit that Lisa was reported missing in was purple shorts and a purple top with kittens on it. In the search warrent information the outfit that was taken was purple shorts and a multi-colored disney shirt. I have two daughters and I know for a fact that at many times over the years they did in fact have (and still do) multiple shorts of the same color.

Another thing that I wanted to address that I have seen brought up (not picking on you, just using this post to address something else) is that DB has lied to LE about numerous things. We do not know this as LE is not saying what DB or JI have told them. If there were changes in the stories told to the media it doesn not mean that the changes were also told to LE. DB and JI could have been completely honest with LE while trying to hold things back from the media. Smart on their part? Probably not as they are now being raked over the coals for it. However, until LE lays their case on the table for the public to see we have no idea exactly what LE has been told at this point in time.

MOO

But why in the world would they immediately put out that Lisa was last seen at 10:30pm, when she was put down by her mom, DB? It was only after the receipt was found and that she was on tape buying the wine with PN that the story changed to her drinking that night and not seeing BL after 6:40pm. If DB had told LE that from the get go, why would that have been reported the way it was? It makes no sense to me that LE would just make up an arbitrary 10:30pm time if that isn't what they were told.

I dont care what the po po said to them! Nada! Db is responsible for Lisa being gone! Slice it, dice it, mince it, she was home, she was drinking to the point of no memory and she was the adult. I am sick of her cavalier attitude of her adult time and being offended by what the po po did. Keep it real. If Lisa met with her demise at the hands of another or not, DB IS RESPONSIBLE! Ultimately, theoreticly, responsible. She had better be ready for a murder rap as she is not doing one thing to stop it. Her refusal and her demands are enough to make me believe she is guilty besides the HRD hit and the cell phone shenanigans.gah! Sorry time out chair time for me too. DA and I dont mean district attorney. Gah! :eek:fftobed:

I am also angry about her behavior that night (what she has confessed to so far) and see lots of evidence that she is has further responsibility for Lisa'ss disappearance. But I can't see how DB could have taken Lisa out of the house. To me, she had to have had an accomplice for that. Any thoughts?

I am also angry about her behavior that night (what she has confessed to so far) and see lots of evidence that she is has further responsibility for Lisa'ss disappearance. But I can't see how DB could have taken Lisa out of the house. To me, she had to have had an accomplice for that. Any thoughts?

I know what you mean. But we are only talking of 30lbs max. The problem I see with her is that she is a Drama Queen....and would tend to make a scene. However, Casey Anthony was a Drama Queen and managed it all herself w/o a problem. If Lisa went missing before the time we have been given, then anything is possible. A thirty pound baby fits almost anywhere.

I can't figure out if this was done while she was stone cold sober or not. She may have been a blackout when this happened. If so, she would likely go to a place familiar to her and not remember parts and/or entirety of what happened. Black outs are total amnesia and can't be recalled....but you definitely know if you have blacked out. DB suggest she MAY have....well, that doesn't hold water. She would know if she did. That is the part of her interview that really bothers me. She is offering up excuses.

Speaking of an accomplice, curiousc posted the belief that the cell phone call at 8 p.m. was to an accomplice. DB was asked about that call and the interview televised. The question was, "Did you make that call?" DB's reply has disturbed me. In a smug manner, she asserted that she had been asleep at the time of the call. It was HER gottcha moment. DB was assuming that the initial information regarding the call to MW's phone at 2:38 a.m. was accurate or at least, accepted. Therefore, her sleep state would make sense. Even if the time had not been corrected, DB's micro expression when asked this question reeked of deception. There was a 'startle' reaction, then a hasty look askance, and then the smug reply.

That scene with the interviewer, along with another question and answer, have jarred my credulity. I feel she gave herself away when she was asked about harming Lisa if sufficiently drunk. She didn't think alcohol could change a person enough to do something like THAT. However, DB has always maintained that Lisa was abducted. Obviously, a mother even drunk cannot kidnap her own child. This brings into immediate question THAT. What is it DB is referring to? Some have cited an inquiry where DB was asked in a context where THAT was understood but in the instance I watched, her answer did not have a reference at all except in a private memory and indeed, she was repelled by it.

These two factors simply stopped me dead. I can't erase my instinctual take. Lisa unattended for hours is another stopper but we don't know that is true. I am willing to believe DB did check on her at 10:30 p.m. & under the heat of questioning could not state that with conviction.

I'm still undecided but those two factors, i.e. the cell call and THAT, require heavy explanation.

IDK about mom DB preparing to be arrested. Anyone in her position would likely worry about an arrest because she has 2 boys--a birth son and a stepson-- to raise. Logically since the baby is still missing DB probably fears arrest but without knowing what happned to the baby, I don't see how she could be arrested.

Doesn't appear she will be arrested unless she confesses. She now has two Criminal Defense Attorneys. The only way she can get charged now is if they find a body. That is the way it has been working in USA for the last few years.

1. murder a child.
2. Be sure to hide the body where it will never be found.
3. hire a Criminal Defense Attorney ASAP.

.....No Body; No Crime

Doesn't appear she will be arrested unless she confesses. She now has two Criminal Defense Attorneys. The only way she can get charged now is if they find a body. That is the way it has been working in USA for the last few years.

1. murder a child.
2. Be sure to hide the body where it will never be found.
3. hire a Criminal Defense Attorney ASAP.

.....No Body; No Crime

Tears me up knowing children are killed , even not found and their killer or the accomplice to a killer walks free.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomuSJ
Back