Mother preparing to be arrested

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On this case, I'm just stepping in. So I need some help.

I was listening to HLN yesterday and heard what I thought was a statement from the mom. She started by saying "We were asleep." then immediately changed it to "I was asleep."

Did I hear that correctly? If so, her comment about "we" makes me suspicious right away. Often time people are so focused on getting the explanation out that they mix the truth in there. Did she mis-speak, or was that the truth that spilled out first?

Or, was I listening to another mother from another case. I suppose I need to pay closer attention while I'm following a case and not be deep inot multitasking.

Anyone?

jmo

O/T: Are you talking about Drew Peterson as in Laci's husband, or Drew Peterson as in the husband of missing Staci Peterson? The reason I'm asking is because I want to know what the latest with Drew (Staci's husband) is...is he rotting away in jail yet?

Drew Peterson, as in Staci.

Scott Peterson is the lowlife that was married to Laci.

O/T: Are you talking about Drew Peterson as in Laci's husband, or Drew Peterson as in the husband of missing Staci Peterson? The reason I'm asking is because I want to know what the latest with Drew (Staci's husband) is...is he rotting away in jail yet?

Laci's husband is named Scot. Drew, the former cop, was Staci's hubby.

Too many Petersons out there on the bad guy list.
jmo

I was listening to HLN yesterday and heard what I thought was a statement from the mom. She started by saying "We were asleep." then immediately changed it to "I was asleep."

Did I hear that correctly? If so, her comment about "we" makes me suspicious right away. Often time people are so focused on getting the explanation out that they mix the truth in there. Did she mis-speak, or was that the truth that spilled out first?

Or, was I listening to another mother from another case. I suppose I need to pay closer attention while I'm following a case and not be deep inot multitasking.

Anyone?

jmo

Her son was sleeping with her. And a kitten.

Anyone?

jmo

This has been a subject that we have all been concerned about. The story keeps changing and the use of pronouns keeps changing. It started on Day 1. Last Tuesday morning.

As for this hour:D .. I believe the mother didn't go anywhere... I think she knows who took her baby because she was with him that night while Dad was working... I think the mother emotions are true...she is crying for real, and hurt, crushed, ect ect... not because she vanished her child or ordered her child to be wanished... but that she knows the person that did... By telling her husband of her suspisions, she probably feared loosing him too.... this is just my opinion, for this hour..

BBM: While this is a "possibility" ... IMO, if DB knows WHO had "taken" Baby Lisa, I think she would have "broke down" by now and told LE that person's name ... jmo

Hmmm ... what would be the "motive" for this "person" DB "may" have been with to take Baby Lisa ?

MOO ...

:waitasec: how do you find a kitten? I assume the son was not allowed to wander too far on his own (they are young boys, aren't they?)... I wonder if the mother and son went around the area he found the kitten to ask if they had missing kitten...

We found one of ours across the street under a dumpster, the other one wandered into our yard and refused to leave, I guess she thought she found nirvana. Kittens are very easy to find, and sometimes you don't find them, instead they find you.

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

Ashley Irwin said, Ashley Irwin, baby Lisa's aunt, said she believed that police were spending more time focusing on the family, in particular Lisa's mother, Deborah Bradley, than on finding viable suspects."

What about finding Baby Lisa.

Next she says about DB, "She (Deborah) doesn't care what people say about her," Irwin said. "She doesn't care what people think about her. She just wants to bring Lisa home," Irwin said.

She doesn't say, "FOUND" but "to BRING...HOME."

Mom Knows where Lisa is! JMO, IMO, IMHO, etc. etc.

This has been a subject that we have all been concerned about. The story keeps changing and the use of pronouns keeps changing. It started on Day 1. Last Tuesday morning.

Okay, thanks Just K. So that was the mom I heard.

I know her younger son, according to her, along with a kitten was sleeping in her bed, but still when I hear someone change the start of a statement, the hinky meter goes off.

It will be interested in what today brings to this case. I hope the baby is found safe, before anything else transpires.

jmo

I'm still trying to figure out what is so scandalous about wine and paper plates :waitasec:

If she left these details out of her timeline that day when she was talking to police then for me it sends up a red flag...strange man, wine, baby missing...very conspicous to me..it also leads me to believe accidental death due to negligence than just killing her for whatever reason that might be.....

Also maybe Dad realized what was going on with his wife and hid the baby for her own safety and to punish Deborah...just my mind spinning, that's all!

Anyone?

jmo

Not sure that I know exactly which interview you reference, but DB and JI have switched pronouns "I" and "we" several times when they've spoken.

I wish I had a dime for each time somebody says they think there was an accident...

The reports were that she is an attorney in Texas but I don't think that's true. I do believe that she is enrolled in law school in KC. The info was really easy to find, took me about 2 minutes.

I don't think she handles any type of law at all. I believe the "reports" of her being an attorney are false.

She's an attorney in Texas. There's information available on her via google, if anyone cares to look. I'm not sure whether I can elaborate further on here or whether that's considered sleuthing someone. Needless to say, it's clear from her interactions with the media that she doesn't handle criminal defense.

If Deborah is an unnamed suspect of LE, her attorney would be carefully leaking favorable information on her to the media, releasing "soft" interviews and statements, speaking off the record with the prosecutors office and LE to try and get a deal hammered down before Lisa is found, if it looks like LE is close. Not stating that the LE are pinning something on Deborah.

The thing is, when LE makes a mistake in investigating someone innocent, or someone innocent is unfairly prosecuted - it's generally not a knowing, malicious act. LE is not sitting there behind the scenes, rubbing their hands together and plotting how to "get" someone. Generally, these types of mistakes are made in good faith, but LE simply have tunnel vision about the case. LE wants to solve cases - they aren't going to target an innocent person for the hell of it. There's generally evidence that's prompting their suspicion. I'm afraid that Ashley Irwin saw the short burst of sympathy for Deborah when she said that LE told her she failed her polygraph, and is trying to turn this isn't a big persecution case. That's not going to go well for Deborah. I hope they hire a good criminal defense attorney soon, whether innocent or guilty, because they definitely need to course correct on this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230
Back